14. Coming closer

Author's POV

On the terrace, Nandani was sitting with her tea cup. She was lost in her thoughts and she didn't know that she had a smile on her face. " Sikander ji is so nice. He trusted me even when my father hatred me. And no one trusted me, he became a support for me in the difficult times for me." said Nandani. Nandani closed her eyes while remembering about Sikander. Suddenly she saw a scene in which Sikander was sitting on his knees and proposing her.

Nandani opened her eyes came out of the thought. " Nandu, stop thinking about him." said Nandani. She said this but she herself wasn't able to foget Sikander. " Oh god. I think I am falling in love with Sikander ji. " said Nandani. At the police station, Kashish had completed her whole day and didn't even sit for a second. She knew that no one might se wheather she is sitting or not but Kashish is Kashish.

She would complete all the orders given to her by her seniors. She picked her cap and came out. She saw Krish standing waiting for his cab. " Sir, need a ride home?" asked Kashish. Krish looked at her. " No, it is okay. " said Krish, " Okay." said Kashish. Kashish sat in her jeep and then started the jeep and then went from there. Krish was standing there and looking at her leave. " She has something. " said Krish.

In the middle of the road, Vardhan's cars had broken. Sikander looked at Vardhan. " Thakur sa, we need a mechanic." said Sikander. Vardhan hit his hand on the bonnet. " Now how will we get home? Raja Sahab is sitting inside." said Vardhan, " Sorry Thakur sa." said Sikander. When a jeep stopped there. Vardhan and Sikander looked at that jeep. Kashish was sitting inside.

" Need help?" asked Kashish, " No." replied Vardhan, " Yes Rani sa. " said Sikander, " Okay I will take you but your Thakur sa has to say ' please' to me." said Kashish. Vardhan looked at Kashish. " Shut up. I will never say please to you." said Vardhan. Sikander looked at Vardhan. " Please Thakur sa." said Sikander. Vardhan looked at him. " Okay fine. Please Sherni." said Vardhan. Kashish smiled.

" Okay, come." said Kashish. Vardhan opened the door for Digvijay ji to come down. Kashish looked at Digvijay ji and felt a connection with him. Kashish came down and came to him. Digvijay ji looked at Kashish and froze for a minute. " You are." said Digvijay ji. Kashish bent and touched his feet. " I am Kashish Arora." said Kashish. Digvijay ji kept his hand on Kashish's face.

" You look like someone whom I lost many years ago." said Digvijay ji. Kashish smiled. Then they all sat in the jeep and Kashish started the jeep. She took it from there. Vardhan looked at Kashish. " Are you sure that you wouldn't kill us?" asked Vardhan. Kashish looked at him. " Shut up." said Kashish. Kashish increased the speed of the jeep and in some time they reached the Thakur haveli. Then they came down and walked inside. Digijay ji was coming inside with Vardhan.

Jairaj looked at Digvijay ji and smiled. " Raja sahab. " said Jairaj ans touched Digvijay ji's feet. " I am happy to know that finally Nitya is getting married and Vardhan also got married. " said Digvijay ji. Jairaj smiled. Jairaj saw Kashish coming inside. " Did you meet her? " asked Jairaj, " No. This Vardhan told me that I will meet her when I come here. Where is she? " said Digvijay ji, " Behind you. " replied Jairaj. Digvijay ji turned and saw Kashish. " Kashish, is Vardhan's wife? " said Digvijay ji, " Yes Raja sahab. " said Ashwini while coming there.

Ashwini came and touched Digvijay ji's feet and took his blessings. " Stay happy." said Digvijay. Ashwini looked at Kashish. " Kashish, you go and freshen up. " said Ashwini, " Yes Maa sa." said Kashish and then went to her room. Jairaj looked at Digvijay ji. " Come Raja sahab, I will show you your room." said Jairaj. Jairaj took Digvijay ji to his room. Kashish came to her room and freshened up. She was in a bathrobe.

She opened her almirah and picked the yellow kurta and jeans. She kept it on the bed and picked a perfume. She started to spray it on her while going around the room. When Vardhan came inside while removing his kurta. Suddenly Kashish bumped into Vardhan. The kurta fell down on the floor and Kashish on Vardhan. Vardhan held the study table and Kashish was holding Vardhan's shoulder.

His hands were on Kashish's waist. Kashish and Vardhan were standing very close to each other. Kashish came into her senses and walked away from Vardhan. " What are you doing? And why are you half naked? " asked Kashish. Vardhan looked at her and crossed his arms. " Oh so you have the problem with me being half naked. Have you seen yourself? " asked Vardhan, " What do you mean? " asked Kashish. Vardhan pointed at Kashish's chest.

Kashish looked down and saw that the bathrobe had opened a little and her breasts were a little visible. Kashish turned around and covered her breasts. Vardhan smiled. " Before saying something to others, you should see your condition also. " said Vardhan and then went to the washroom. Kashish was feeling very shy. She picked her clothes and wore them. Then she sat down in front of the dressing table.

She picked the mangalsutra and wore it. She picked the vermillion and filled her partition. Kashish then picked the bangles and wore them. Vardhan came out of the washroom. He was only in the towel. Kashish looked at him. Then she got up and then went from there. Vardhan was looking at her. Sikander came inside. " Thakur sa." said Sikander. 

Vardhan looked at him. " What is it?" asked Vardhan, " Thakur sa, that Sherawat is planning something." replied Sikander, " Let me also see what he can do. And what about the man who tried to stop my campaign? " asked Vardhan, " Thakur sa, he is with us in the farmhouse. We will see him in the morning." said Sikander, " No, I will see him in the morning." said Vardhan, " Okay Thakur sa." said Sikander.

Sikander then went from there. Vardhan also went from there. Sikander was coming down when he saw Nandani put the food on the plate. Ekansh came down and stood with Sikander. He looked at Sikander. " Sikki, if you like her then why don't you tell her?" asked Ekansh. Sikander looked at Ekansh. " It is not that easy, Mr Rajput." replied Sikander and then went down. Ekansh smiled when he saw Nitya coming there with Kashish and Preeti.

Ekansh went down and sat down on the chair next to Nitya. Nitya looked at him and then started to have the food. Meanwhile, at a place, Meera came inside. She saw Sherawat sitting there along with Rohan. " So, you guys are having a party before killing Vardhan?" asked Meera.