19. 50 kisses

Ekansh's POV

I was passing by a room and then I saw Nitya standing by the balcony and looking at the moon. I peaked inside and looked at Nitya whose beautiful face was shining in the moonlight. I smiled and slowly walked inside without making a sound. I was about to speak when Nitya turned around and got scared to see me. " Ahh." she shouted her lungs out. I covered her mouth so that no one hears us and comes here. 

" What are you doing? Are you mad?" I said. Nitya pushed me away. " I am find. But you are mad. How dare you come inside my room?" she asked me. I kept my hands on my waist. " You screamed and scared me." I replied. When someone knocked on the door. We looked at the door. " Nitya, is everything fine?" uncle asked.

Author's POV

" Sasur ji." said Ekansh and hid behind Nitya. Nitya looked at him. " What are you doing? " asked Nitya, " Nitya what is happening? Open the door. I want to come inside. " said Jairaj. Nitya looked at the gate. " Papa. Actually, a mouse came so that's why I got scared." replied Nitya, " Okay. Take care and sleep." said Jairaj and then went from there. Ekansh looked at Nitya. " A mouse. Huh." said Ekansh. Nitya pulled Ekansh and threw him out of the room. " Now stay here and don't dare to come inside." said Nitya and closed the door. " One day you will call me inside on your own." said Ekansh. 

Nitya looked at the door in anger. " That day will never come." shouted Nitya. Ekansh laughed and then went from there. In Vardhan's room, Vardhan came inside and saw Kashish reading a book. " What are you doing?" asked Vardhan. Kashish looked at her and then closed the book. " Nothing, let's sleep." said Kashish and then lay down. Vardhan looked at her and then lay on the sofa and slept. The next day, at the police station, Kashish came out of her cabin. She was walking towards Lakhan when she missed a step and was about to fall but someone held her. " Be careful Kashish." said Krish. 

Kashish looked at Krish. Krish was looking into Kashish's eyes but he didn't know that a pair of eyes were looking at them. Lakhan got up. " Thakur sahab." said Lakhan. Kashish and Krish looked at Vardhan who was standing at the gate along with Sikander. Vardhan was looking at Krish and Kashish. " How come here, Thakur sa?" asked Krish while joining his hands. Vardhan looked at Kashish. " I came here to confess the crime that I killed that man whose wife came here to give the complete yesterday." said Vardhan. 

Krish was shocked. " But Thakur sa. " said Krish, " Ms Arora,I have some conditions before going into jail." said Vardhan, " Okay." said Kashish. Kashish and Vardhan came to her cabin. Kashish banged the table. " Why did you come here?" asked Kashish, " I came here to surrender." said Vardhan. Kashish got irritated. " Tell me the condition." said Kashish. Varhdan held Kashish's waist and pulled her closer. 

" 50 kisses tonight." said Vardhan. Kashish smiled. " Firts be out of jail tonight then I will think about it." said Kashish, " Okay. 50 kisses tonight." said Vardhan, " Okay." said Kashish. Vardhan left Kashish and came out. Kashish also came out and saw the lawyer there. Krish looked at Kashish. " This is Thakur sa's bail." said Krish. Kashish looked at Vardhan in shock.

Kashish's POV

This Vardhan is very smart. He did this. I will not leave him at night. I will surely shoot him tonight. Vardhan turned towards me and smiled. He winked at me and then went from there. Krish came to me. " I never thought that he would be so fast. First he came here to act like he was being arrested?" he said to me. He looked at me. " What was his condition that he told you?" he asked. 

What should I tell him? That this heartless Thakur Vardhan Singh Thakur is my husband and wants 50 kisses tonight. I looked at him with a weird expression on my face. " Nothing Krish sir. " I replied and then went to my cabin and sat down. I picked a file and started to read it but my mind was thinking about Vardhan's 50 kisses.

Author's POV

At the Thakur haveli, the haveli had started getting decorated for Nitya's engagement. Ashwini looked at the servant. " Come on work faster. Tomorrow is the engagement of Nitya and Neel. It has to be the best and the most beautiful engagement that the whole Rajasthan would remember forever." said Ashwini. When Vardhan came inside. 

Ashwini looked at him. " Vardhan, thank god that you are here. Now you have to." said Ashwini, " Maa, please not now. I have a meeting to attend. You ask Sikki. He will help you out." said Vardhan and then went to his room. Ashwini was looking at Vardhan. " This man doesn't have time for anyone." said Ashwini. Then she told Sikander to work for the engagement. Sikander was working when he saw Nandani in a blue lehenga. Sikander was mesmerized to see her.

Sikander's POV

She is looking so beautiful in that blue lehenga. Her waist and her beautiful back were visible to me because it was a backless lehenga. I wanted to touch that back. Wait, what am I thinking? I decided to stay away from her and now I am only looking at Nandani like this. I turned to go when I heard a voice.

" Sikander ji.".

She had seen me. But I had no choice but to ignore her. I walked away from there. I knew that this act of mine might have shocked Nandani because I always talked to her.

Author's POV

Nandani was standing in shock with Sikander's reaction. " What happened to him? He never ignores me like this. What happened to him? Something is wrong. I should talk to him." said Nandani. Nandani was about to go but then she realized that she was still in the lehenga. " I should first change this and then I will go behind Sikander ji and ask him about my doubts." said Nandani. 

Nandani removed the lehenga and wore an anarkali suit and then walked out of her room. She looked around and saw Sikander talking to a guard. She walked towards him but then Ashwini met her in the middle. " Nandani, come, I have some work with you." said Ashwini. Nandani looked at Sikander and then went with Ashwini.