10. He picks her

Author's POV

The next day, everyone was sitting for the breakfast when Meera came there. " Good morning everyone. " said Meera. Everyone looked at her in shock. " Hi Meera. How are you? " asked Ashwini. Meera sat down on the other side of Vardhan. " I am fine. And what about you? " asked Meera, " We all are fine. By the way, meet Kashish, Vardhan's wife. " replied Ashwini.

Meera looked at Kashish. " Hi Kashish. It looks like we are connected through the same person because I was engaged to be married to Vardhan. Right Vardhan. " said Meera. Reena smiled. Vardhan looked at her. " I don't remember. When did this happen? " asked Vardhan. Kashish, Nitya, Preeti and Nandani smiled.

Meera was looking like a fool at the time. Jairaj looked at Kashish. " Kashish, this is the transfer letter. You can join from tomorrow. " replied Jairaj. Kashish smiled. " Thanks papa. " said Kashish. Ashwini looked at Kashish and Vardhan. " Listen, you two. You both have to go to the kuldevi temple for the blessings. " said Ashwini.

Vardhan looked at her. " Maa, I don't believe in God. " said Vardhan, " I don't care. You both have to go and that is final. " said Ashwini. Meera smiled. " This is the best time. I will start my first plan right now. " said Meera in her mind. In the room, Kashish was getting ready. She had to wear a lehenga for going to the temple. She picked the earring and started to wear it.

" Oh god this jewlery is too heavy for my ears. " said Kashish. But right now she had no option but to wear this only. She got ready in a blue and yellow lehenga and got up. She came out and saw Meera. She crossed her arms. " What are you doing here?" asked Kashish. Meera looked at her. " No, nothing." replied Meera and then went from there.

Kashish came to the stairs and started to walk down. Meera was behind her. Meera sat down and pulled the carpet. Kashish wasn't able to balance and she fell down. But she fell straight on Vardhan. Vardhan held Kashish's waist and Kashish held Vardhan's shoulders. Kashish and Vardhan both were looking at each other in shock. Meera was standing there in anger. She got very angry.

" I will not leave this Kashish. " said Meera and then went from there. Vardhan looked at Kashish. " Are you okay?" asked Vardhan, " Yeah, kind of." replied Kashish. Kahish got hurt in her leg. Vardhan looked at Kashish's leg. " It looks like you are hurt." said Vardhan. Ashwini came there. " What happened? Is everything fine?" asked Ashwini. Vardhan looked at Ashwini.

" She got hurt." replied Vardhan. Ashwini looked at Kashish's feet. " Oh, how will she go to the temple?" asked Ashwini. Kashish looked at her. " Don't worry. I will go." said Kashish. Kashish somehow walked out of the Thakur haveli. Ashwini looked at Vardhan. " Just take care of her." said Ashwini. Vardhan moved his head. Vardhan walked out of the haveli and sat in the car. Kashish was sitting with him.

Then Vardhan took the car from there. Nitya was swimming in the pool. When she heard someone else jumping into the pool. Nitya stopped swimming and then turned around. She saw Ekansh swimming towards her. Ntiya got worried and started to swim faster towards the edge of the pool but Ekansh held her. Nitya turned towards Ekansh. " Ekansh, what is this?" asked Nitya.

Ekansh pulled Nitya into his arms and pinned her towards the edge of the pool. Nitya got scared as she thought that someone would see her. " Ekansh, leave me. Someone will see us." said Nitya, " Let them. " said Ekansh, " But." said Nitya. But before she could complete what she was saying. Ekansh smashed his lips into her lips. Ekansh was kissing Nitya very passionately. Nitya's hands were wrapped around Ekansh's neck.

When Ekansh left her and then looked at her. " You are still bad at it." said Ekansh. Nitya slapped Ekansh. " How dare you? You know that I am engaged to marry Neel." said Nitya. Ekansh held her shoulder. " I don't give a shit. You will be Mrs Ekansh Rajput. Not Mrs Neel Singh." said Ekansh. Nitya smiled. " That will never happen. This marriage is important for Bhai sa's political career and I will do it." said Nitya.

Nitya pushed Ekansh and came out of the pool. She picked her towel and then went from there. Ekansh was standing inside the pool and getting angry. " You will be mine Nitya. Because you are mine." said Ekansh. At the temple, Vardhan and Kashish were walking upstairs. Vardhan in front and Kashish was walking very slowly because of the injury. Vardhan looked at her.

" If you keep walking like this, then we will take ages to reach there." said Vardhan. Kashish looked at him. " What should I do? I am hurt." said Kashish. Vardhan took a deep breath and then came down to Kashish. Vardhan bent and picked Kashish in his arms. " Vardhan, leave me. " said Kashish, " Shut up Sherni. " replied Vardhan and then walked upstairs. Kashish was looking at Vardhan in anger.

" Vaise insaan toh acche hai yeh par yeh mere Baba ke katil hai. "

" He is a nice person by the name but he is my Baba's killer. "

Kashish and Vardhan reached the top at the temple. Vardhan kept Kashish on the floor. The pandit was there. He came to them. " Thakur rani sa told me that you both were coming. " said the pandit. The pandit picked a vermillion box and looked at Vardhan. " Thakur sa, you have to fill Rani sa's partition with this vermillion. This has the blessings of the goddess. " said the pandit.

Kashish and Vardhan looked at each other. Vardhan then picked vermillion in his finger and looked at Kashish. Vardhan picked Kashish's maangtika and filled her partition with vermillion. The pandit smiled. " You both will stay together your whole life. " said the pandit. Kashish and Vardhan looked at the pandit. " Staying with her, never. " said Vardhan in his mind.

" I will kill myself rather than staying with him. " said Kashish in her mind. The pandit then told Kashish and Vardhan to go around the temple and take the blessings of all the gods. Kashish went around but Vardhan wasn't doing it. He never believed in God and he knew no one could ever make him believe in it.