33. The Sassy Girls

Author's POV

At night, Vardhan came inside his room. He saw a box kept there. " Whose box is this? " Vardhan said while picking that box. Vardhan opened that box and got shocked. " These are. " said Vardhan, " All the stuff that I stole from you in childhood. " said Kashish.

Vardhan's POV

I looked at all the stuff that my Cupcake took from me in childhood. All the pens, small keychains and some small paper bits.

I looked at her. " Cupcake, how did you get all these back? "

I asked her. I never thought that she would give all the stuff back.

" I kept everything that I forcefully took from me. And I kept this too. "

She tossed a hairband towards me. I held it. I remember this hairband. I gave this to her on her 4th birthday.

" I lost my memory but Baba always let this hairband be with me. "

She said while smiling. I suddenly started to remember that cute and irritating little Kashish who always wished to be my wife.
I suddenly decided something.
" Little wife imagine if I wouldn't have married you. "

I said but her next move shocked me. She came to home and held my collar.
" If you would have done this then I would have killed that girl and then I would have killed you."

I knew that she would reply like this only. This is my cupcake only. The cupcake I have been waiting for so many days, no corrections for many years.
She moved away. " Get ready for the bachelorette party. "

She said and was ready to go when I held her hand. She looked at her. As I gazed into her eyes, illuminated by the soft glow of the moon, a surge of emotions washed over me. Her presence was magnetic, drawing me closer with each passing moment.

With trembling hands, I reached out to caress her cheek, feeling the warmth of her skin beneath my fingertips. Our breaths mingled in the night air, creating a palpable tension between us.

Unable to resist any longer, I closed the distance between us, my heart pounding in my chest. Our lips met in a tender kiss, sending sparks flying through every nerve in my body. In that moment, it was as if the world around us faded away, leaving only the two of us in our own private universe.

I lost myself in the sensation of her lips against mine, each touch igniting a fire deep within my soul. Time seemed to stand still as we lingered in each other's embrace, savoring the sweet taste of love that enveloped us.

I felt that she wasn't able to breathe. I left her. I saw her cherry red cheeks. She moved away from me and then went towards the bed. She sat down facing her back towards me. I picked my coat and then walked out of the room.

Author's POV

Kashish pucked her phone and called Nandani. " I hope that you are ready? " asked Kashish, " Yeah but are you sure that we should do this? " said Nandani, " Oh shut up Nandani. This is our chance to show those stupid boys what these aunties can do. " said Kashish.

" Okay if you say so. " said Nandani. Kashish cut the call. She picked her black dress and then looked at herself in the mirror. " This is the time. Vardhan now you will see what your little cupcake has turned into a wild lioness. " said Kashish.

Kashish then went to the washroom and changed.

Kashish stood in front of the mirror and smiled

Kashish stood in front of the mirror and smiled. " Now time to throw bombs on Mr Thakur. " said Kashish. Kashish did a light make-up then she was ready to go to the bachelorette party of Nitya. " Lalalala. " said Kashish. She picked her bag and then left from there.

At the Purple heart club, Vardhan, Sikander, Ekansh and Rohan were enjoying the party. When suddenly they saw all the people who were dancing suddenly looked at the gate, especially the boys.

Rohan looked at Ekansh. " What is happening? Why is everyone looking at the gate? " asked Rohan, " I have the same question. " said Ekansh. Vardhan was looking at the gate when he saw Kashish, Nitya, Nandani and Preeti coming inside.

They all were dressed in short dresses. Kashish and Nitya were in black dresses. Preeti and Nandani were in silver colored short dresses. They all looked very sexy and attractive.

Vardhan, Sikander, Ekansh and Rohan were shocked to see Kashish, Nitya, Nandani and Preeti in these clothes. " I told you that they would do something. " said Sikander, " Now I know. " said Ekansh.

Kashish, Nitya, Nandani and Preeti completely ignored Vardhan, Sikander, Ekansh and Rohan and started to dance with each other. Some boys were looking at them and enjoying seeing them dancing.

When Vardhan, Sikander, Ekansh and Rohan saw the group of boys heading towards their girls. " This is enough. " said Vardhan and got up. Vardhan walked towards Kashish and held her waist.

Kashish looked at him. " Come with me. " said Vardhan. Sikander, Ekansh and Rohan also did the same with Nitya, Nandani and Preeti. Ekansh got Nitya to the corner. " Nitya, what stupidity is this? " said Ekansh.

Nitya looked at Ekansh. " How dare you call us aunty? " asked Nitya. Ekansh looked at Nitya's lips and then started to kiss them. Meanwhile Sikander and Nandani were also sharing a kiss.
Preeti looked at Rohan in anger. " What is your problem in what I am doing? " said Preeti.

Rohan looked at Preeti and then pinned her on the wall " BecauseI love you. " said Rohan. Preeti was shocked to hear this. " But we just met a few days ago. " said Preeti.

Rohan held her face. " It doesn't matter to me. I love you and that is it. " said Rohan and then kissed Preeti very passionately. Preeti and Rohan got into lost in that passionate kiss.