24. Getting Jealous

Author's POV

The next day, Kashish was getting ready. When she saw Krish's call. " Hello Krish." said Kashish, " Kashish, when will you come to the Thakur haveli?" asked Krish. Kashish was shocked. " What do you mean ' Thakur haveli'?" asked Kashish. " Thakur sahab told me to come here and then leave along with Chote Thakur." replied Krish. Kashish came to the balcony. She looked down. " Hello Kashish." said Krish. Kashish looked at the phone. 

" Just 5 minutes." replied Kashish and then cut the call. She jumped down the balcony. Then she ran towards the boundary of the Thakur haveli. She climbed it and then ran towards the main entrance of the Thakur haveli. She saw Krish standing there. " Krish." said Kashish. Krish looked at her. " Hi Kashish." said Krish. Kashish came to him and then stood with him. " Let's go inside." said Krish, " Not right now. " said Kashish, " But why?" asked Krish. " What shoud I say to him now?" said Kashish. 

Before Kashish could say anything, Vardhan and Sikander came there. Krish looked at him. " Hello Thakur sa." said Krish. Vardhan's eyes were stuck on his Sherni. " What was she doing here? A second ago she was in the room getting ready and now she is standing here." said Vardhan in his mind. Then he looked at Krish. " Hello. Let's go. We are getting late." Vardhan then walked towards the jeep. 

They all walked towards the cars and sat inside. Krish was driving and Kashish was sitting with him in the passenger seat. Krish looked at Kashish. " Kashish, my daughter sent this for you." said Krish while giving a box to Kashish. "Aww thanks. " said Kashish and opened the box. There was a chocolate cake kept inside. Kashish smiled. " This is my favorite." said Kashish. Kashish picked the spoon and had the cake. " Nice." said Kashish.

Vardhan's POV

I was glaring at that Krish. How dare he give Kashish a cake. Jealousy was at the peak. I looked at Sikander. " Sikander order the best chefs of Rajasthan to send the chocolate cake to Jaipur." Sikander looked at me and shook his head. Now I will make Kashish taste the best cakes made by the best chefs of Rajasthan and not some cake made by the child. I picked my phone and saw papa calling. 

" Yes." " Vardhan, you have left for Jaipur, you know that tomorrow is Ekansh and Nitya's engagement. " Oh yeah. How can I forget about Nitya's engagement. " I think we should have it in Jaipur only." This was the only solution, " Yeah that is also a good idea." Papa cut the call. I can't believe that my sister is finally getting married. Last time I made a mistake by choosing Neel for my Nitya. Nitya deserves Ekansh as he is the best person for her. He is the man who understands her.

Author's POV

Meera was sitting in anger with Sherawat. She looked at Sherawat. " Sherawat, I don't give a damn. I want to kill that Kashish. How dare she slap me? No one dared to slap me and that middle-class dared to slap Meera Singh, she will pay for this slap with her life." said Meera. Sherawat looked at Meera. " Clam down Meera. That girl will die because she is a threat not just to you but to me also." said Sherawat. 

Meera looked at him. " What do you mean?" asked Meera. Sherawat said something to Meera. " What? You mean." said Meera, " Yes. If she is killed then everything will be ours. " said Sherawat, " But what about her father?" asked Meera. Sherawat looked at her. " Vardhan already killed him." said Sherawat. Meera started to laugh. " That's the best." said Meera and then got up. " Kashish, you are dead now." said Meera. 

In Udaipur, Kashish, Vardhan, Krish and Sikander walked inside. Vardhan held Sikander's hand. " Sikki, get one room for me and Kashish. " said Vardhan, " Okay Thakur sa." said Sikander and then went to the receptionist. " 3 rooms." said Sikander, " For how many people." asked the receptionist. " One honeymoon suit and 2 normal rooms." replied Sikander, " Okay." said the receptionist. She gave the room keys to Sikander.

Sikander came to Krish. " This is your room key." said Sikander and gave the key to Krish. " Thanks." said Krish. He took the keys and  went from there. He looked at Kashish and Vardhan. " Thakur sa, Thakur rani sa, this is your room key. " said Sikander, " Why are we sharing the room?" asked Kashish, " Because only this room was available." said Sikander, " Okay." said Kashish and took the room key.

They reached their room and went inside. The room was decorated with rose petals and a heart was made with rose petals on the bed. Kashish was shocked to see that room. She looked at Vardhan in anger. " What is all this?" asked Kashish. Vardhan looked at her. " I don't know anything about this." said Vardhan and then sat down on the bed. 

At the Thakur haveli, everyone was getting ready to leave for Jaipur. Nitya looked at Nandani who was smiling. " Someone is so ready to go and meet their love. Right Preeti." said Nitya. Preeti looked at Nitya and smiled. " I feel it too. " said Preeti. Nandani smiled. " Shut up both of you." said Nandani and then walked out.

Nitya and Preeti stood there laughing and giggling. Ashwini came to them. " Come on, we have to leave." said Ashwini. Nitya and Preeti looked at her. " Yeah Maa, coming." replied Nitya. Nitya and Preeti then walked towards the gate. The servants locked the gates of the Thakur haveli. 

Ashwini, Jairaj, Nitya and Preeti sat in their cars and then the drivers took the car from there towards Jaipur. In Jaipur, Kashish and Vardhan's suite. Kashish was looking outside when she felt someone's hands on her waist. I turned around and saw Vardhan standing there only in a towel.

" Vardhan. " said Kashish and pushed him away. " What? " asked Vardhan, " Why are you like this? " asked Kashish, " You are reacting like you haven't seen me like this before. " said Vardhan, " Ahh. " said Kashish and then picked her luggage and went to the washroom. 

Vardhan smiled. Flashback, Thakur haveli, Vardhan came out of the washroom and saw that Kashish wasn't there. He saw her luggage. " This is the best chance. " said Vardhan. Vardhan changed all Kashish's nightwear with sexy nighties. Present, when Vardhan heard a loud sound of the door closing. 

He turned around and saw Kashish standing there in a red nightie and looking very hot. " What the hell is this? " said Kashish, " Nothing. " replied Vardhan and then lay on the bed. Kashish came on the bed and sat when suddenly Vardhan pulled her into his arms. 

" What is this, Vardhan? " asked Kashish, " Nothing, I am just seducing you." said Vardhan. Vardhan removed the nightie from Kashish's shoulder and started to suck it.

Kashish's POV

" Ahh..amm...oh" 

I wasn't able to control my moans. I was feeling Vardhan's lips trailing upwards towards my neck and the shoulder area. He was sucking and licking my neck. When he moved towards the other side of my shoulder and held the nightie with his teeth and pulled it down. All I could do was move my hands on Vardhan's hair. 

Suddenly he turned me around and started to lick my back. Suddenly my eyes grew big. Oh no, my scar. Yes, I have a big scar on my back that usually hides because of my long grown hair. I didn't want Vardhan to see it. But it was late I was able to feel Vardhan's hands on that scar. 

Vardhan's POV

Trailing down her back, I saw a scar on her back. A scar but why? I wasn't able to stop myself and asked her. " How did you get this scar? " I knew that this question might make her uncomfortable. I saw Kashish moving and sitting on the bed. She set her nightie and looked at me. 

" I don't exactly don't know how I got this scar. " she replied. I didn't understand what she was trying to say. I kept my hand on Kashish's cheeks. She looked at me. " Tell me everything. " I said. She took a deep breath and then looked at me. " All I was told by my Papa was that we 3 got into an accident in which I lost my mother and I got this scar. " 

Her story was making me think about something. She is the girl whom I lost many years ago. But she was cute and loving, not like her clumsy and always ready to fight. " I miss you Cupcake. "