27. The Lion Mode

Hi guys, this chapter might contain triggered scenes. So if you are uncomfortable then you can skip it. I have given the statement where the triggered scene ends. 

Author's POV

At some place in Rajasthan, Vardhan was sitting on the chair in front of him that the same assassin was tied to a chair. Some wires were tied around that assassin. Vardhan looked at Sikander. " Come on. Start. " Vardhan said. Taking Vardhan's command, Sikander clicked a button. As soon as Sikander clicked the button, electric shocks started to come and that assassin started to give pain to him. He was screaming.

Vardhan got up. Sikander switched off the button and the electric shocks. He came to that assassin and pulled his hair. " How dare you try to hurt my Kashish?" Vardhan said in anger. That assassin didn't have so much conscious to reply to him. His anger rules and he took a dagger and tore that man's shirt. Then he walked towards a wall and picked a Plucker. Then he walked towards that assassin. Today Vardhan's lion mode had triggered.

After many years this lion woke up only to destroy his enemies starting from that assassin. One by one, he started to pluck his chest hair. He was screaming and all Vardhan's bodyguards were just looking at him. When Sikandar came there with a box full of salt as Vardhan had ordered him. He took a handful of salt and started to rub it around that assassin's chest. That assassin's blood and the salt that Sikandar applied on his chest were mixing and giving a lot of pain and irritation to write Assassin.

This is what Vardhan loved giving pain not just extreme pain to the person who hurt his family. " now you will never ever even think about picking your gun." Vardhan said. After all this, vardhan's inner lion hadn't come down till now. He looks at Sikandar and Sikandar in the store that Vardhan Wanted. Sikandar went upstairs and then came the deadliest part.

That Assassin looked up and saw almost 10 American dangerous Pitbulls who looked hungry for many days. Vardhan looked at those Pitbulls and laughed. " These are the most dangerous species that I have. They will kill you so beautifully that you will not even understand that you are dead. Now you will feel the pain that Kashish had when she was shot because of you. " said Vardhan.

Vardhan looked at Sikandar and then told him to leave those Pitbulls. Sikandar got those Pitbulls and left them inside the cage. Two bodyguards came and picked that Assassin and threw him inside that Pitbull cage. Soon the whole farmhouse was filled with the assassins' painful screams for help.

Triggered Scene ends here!!!

Vardhan then looked at Sikandar. " It is time to go back. " said Vardhan, " Yes Thakur sa. " said Sikander. . Vardhan and Sikander then came out of the farmhouse. Sikander looked at Vardhan. " Thakur sa, I have to go to my village." said Sikander. Vardhan looked at him. " Why?" asked Vardhan, " I am getting married to Nandani so I need my mother's permission." said Sikander.

Vardhan moved his head. " Okay. Go." said Vardhan. Vardhan sat in his car and then went from there. Sikander called Nandani. Nandani picked the call. " Hello." said Nandani while fixing her saree. " Are you ready? " asked Sikander, " Almost. I am just leaving." replied Nandani, " Okay." said Sikander. Sikander cut the call and then sat in the car and left for his village. Nitya looked at Nandani.

" Nandu, you are completely ready for meeting your mother-in-law." said Nitya while teasing her. Nandani looked at her. " Shut up, Nitya." said Nandani. Nitya laughed. Then Nandani went from there. Nitya was sitting there when she saw Preeti. Preeti was still sad. Nitya sat down with Preeti. " Preeti, is everything fine?" asked Nitya. Preeti looked at Nitya and started crying. " Di." said Preeti. Nitya got worried.

" What happened? Did something happen with you? Come on tell me. " asked Nitya. Preeti looked at Nitya and told everything about her love for Kunal and how he is planning to kill Vardhan along with Meera. Nitya was shocked to listen to what Preeti said. " What? That Meera. I will surely tell Bhai sa." said Nitya, " Hmm." said Preeti.

At the village, Sikander was standing outside his house. He was waiting for Nandani. When Nandani's car reached there. Sikander looked at that car and smiled. Nandani came down and looked at Sikander. Nandani was looking very beautiful in the light blue saree. Sikander and Nandani held each other's hand and then walked inside. " Maa. " said Sikander.

A lady who was wearing traditional Rajasthani lehenga and silver jewelry was sitting there. She looked at Sikander. " Beta. " said that lady and got up. Sikander bent and touched her feet. Sikander's mother looked at Nandani. " Who is she? " asked Sikander's mother. Sikander looked at Nandani. " Maa, she is Nandani. And we both want to marry each other. " said Sikander. Sikander's mother smiled.

" Finally, you got love. I have no problem getting married. " said Sikander's mother. Sikander and Nandani looked at each other and smiled. " Thanks Maa. " said Nandani and touched Sikander's mother's feet. Sikander also took her blessings. Sikander's mother gave her blessings to them. Sikander and Nandani decided to spend their rest of the day at the village only.

At the hospital, Kashish was sitting with Vardhan. Kashish and Verdhan were having a fight because Kashish wasn't having her medicines. " Come on Kashish, have it." said Vardhan, " No. " replied Kashish, " Have it otherwise, I will make you have them in my own way." said Vardhan. Kashish knew what Vardhan was saying. Kashish took the medicines and had them. Vardhan smiled.

When Krish came there. " Hi Thakur sa, Thakur rani sa. " said Krish. Kashish looked at Krish in shock. She didn't know that he would get to know. " You got to know it?" asked Kashish. Krish moved his head. " But please don't tell anyone." said Kashish, " Okay Thakur rani sa." said Krish, " Krish, you can call me Kashish." said Kashish, " Okay." said Krish.

Only Krish knew how he was controlling his tears. His heart was broken after knowing about Kashish and Vardhan. But he knew that sometimes the person we love sometimes they might not like us. After his first wife, Krish started to like Kashish a lot. And even his mother and daughter also wanted Kashish in her family.