35. Teasing them

Some 17+ update. If you want then you can skip.

Kashish's POV

I woke up and found myself covered only in the blanket. I smiled remembering last night. Vardhan is so huge

Oh god what am I thinking!!!

" Good morning  Cupcake."

I heard Vardhan's voice and looked at him. He was busy putting the buttons of his shirts. I was able to see the bite marks I left on his neck. 

I blushed. When I felt his hand on my cheek. I looked up and saw him standing near me. My cheeks became cherry red.

" Hey, you are blushing after what all happened last night."

He said. I knew that he was teasing me. 

" Vardhan."

I hit him and he started to laugh.This bishhhhh. He always does this to me.

I got up. 

Ahhhh. I had pain in my lower abdomen. I was about to fall but he held me. 

" Be careful Kashish."

He picked me in his arms. And then walked towards the washroom. I came inside the washroom and saw the bathtub ready with the warm water. He slowly placed me inside. My body felt very nice after the rough night.

I closed my eyes. When I felt Vardhan massaging my head with shampoo. I was feeling very nice with it. 

Then he picked the hand shower and started to clean my hair. When suddenly I felt Vardhan coming inside. I opened my eyes and saw Vardhan already hard enough. 

" No."

I said but Vardhan he never listens to me. He kissed me and then started pressing my breasts. 

" Ahhnnnnhhh."

I started to moan in pleasure. My hands started to move on his hair and took the hold tightly. I was moaning and was not able to do anything.

I closed my eyes and felt his hands moving towards my pussy. And then his 2 fingering entered inside. He started moving his fingers inside out

" Ahh .... mmm .... ammmm."

All I could do was moan. Vardhan was above me and kissing me. We both were kissing each other when I felt his.

Oh god, I wasn't wrong. He was so huge. I was feeling his size touching my stomach. When he turned me around and I was sitting on him.

He hugged me and then started to kiss my ear. 

" I am going to enter."

He said. I hugged him tightly. My nails were digging inside his back. He entered inside me. 

" Ahhhhh."

I screamed. This wasn't the first time when we were doing this, but I don't know why his size was hurting me so much.

" Oh .... ahhh ..... aaaaa."

I moaned and he kept thrusting into me. After a session, we came out. Our clothes were already kept there. We both got dressed and then left for the hotel.

After 30 minutes, we reached there and came inside. Everyone was there. Nitya looked at us. " Oh, so you both are back." she said and came to us. I moved my hands on my neck so that she doesn't see my neck.

But I think that this made her see my marks. 

" Oh so, what happened?"

She asked while teasing us. I gave her a look. " Come on Bhabhi sa, what all happened? Tell us, we will not say anything." 

Ekansh said. Both of them are completely made for each other. Nitya, you are gone from my hands.

" You think about your marriage, not about the things happening between us."

Vardhan replied to Nitya. He held my shoulders and then picked me in his arms. I looked at Vardhan in anger. Then I heard the sound of everyone smiling. 

" Looks like I will be grandmother very soon."

I heard Maa sa's voice and blushed. Then Vardhan took me to his room. 

Author's POV

" Grandmother? Keep dreaming Ashwini, but Kashish will die the same way I killed Gayatri and Anand." said Jairaj in his mind. He didn't know that Digvijay ji was looking at him. " Something is wrong with him. I should keep some men behind him." said Digvijay ji in his mind. Jairaj then went from there. Digvijay ji got up and then called someone. 

" Arjun keep an eye on Jairaj." said Digvijay ji, " Sure Raja Sahab." said Arjun. Digvijay cut the call and then went from there. Rohan was walking around when he saw Preeti standing there. " I shouldn't have kissed her like this." said Rohan. Rohan walked towards her. " Hey." said Rohan. Preeti didn't look at him. " Why did you kiss me?" asked Preeti.

Preeti turned towards Rohan. " Do you really love me?" asked Preeti. Rohan looked down. " Tell me?" asked Preeti while shaking Rohan. " Yes, I love you. I fell for you at first sight. " said Rohan. Preeti moved 2 steps back. " Really?" said Preeti, " Yes." said Rohan. When they heard a voice. " Preeti." said Kunal. Preeti and Rohan looked at Kunal. Preeti got angry to see Kunal. 

" What are you doing here?" asked Preeti. Kunal came to her. " You weren't picking my calls for many days so I thought to come here and meet you." replied Kunal, " I don't want to meet you." said Preeti, " But why?" asked Kunal. Preeti looked at him in anger. " Because you are planning to kill my brother along with that Meera and Sherawat." said Preeti.

Kunal was shocked to listen to this. " How did you know this?" asked Kunal, " I heard everything that you were talking to Meera." said Preeti. Preeti looked at Rohan and held his hand. " Come on Rohan, let's go." said Preeti and walked away from there. Kunal was looking at them. Preeti and Rohan then left from there. 

Nandani and Sikander were walking in the garden. They were holding hands and having a romantic talk. " Nandu, sorry that I kissed you like that last night." said Sikander. Nandani looked at him. " No Sikander ji. Please, we both love each other and I have no problem." said Nandani. Sikander looked at her. " Are you sure?" asked Sikander. Nandani moved her head.

Sikander held Nandani's face and then kissed her forehead. " I love you, Nandu." said Sikander, " I love you too, Sikander ji. " said Nandani. Sikander and Nandani then continued their walk in the garden.