34. Their first time

Hi guys, this chapter contains 17+ content. So if you are not comfortable then you can skip it. Warning is given to you before.

Like, comment and vote for the chapters.

Kashish's POV

I was being pulled by Vardhan. He was taking me upstairs. " Vardhan, what are you doing? It is hurting me."

I said with pain. And actually Vardhan's hold on my hand was very tight.

Suddenly he turned towards me and pinned me on the wall. My hands were above my head and locked by his hands.

" How dare you do this?"

He asked while getting angry. Anger was clearly visible on his face. And now I knew that I had woken up the sleeping lion.

" Va..Var..Vardhan listen to me."

But before I could complete my line, I felt Vardhan's lips on my lips. This time his kiss was passionate and very rough. He was biting my lips and sucking them.

Suddenly he picked me in his arms. My legs were around his waist. But our lips were still interlocked with each other. Suddenly I felt his tongue getting interlocked with my tongue.

I didn't realize when he got me inside a room. He threw me on the bed and continued kissing me. When I felt him removing my underwear. I pushed him.

" No."

I said but there was no point.  He removed my underwear. Now he moved away from me and kept his lips on my thighs. He started to move towards my pussy.

" Ahh."

I moaned in her breath. He continued licking my pussy.

" Umm....Ahhh."

He picked my legs and kept them on his shoulder and keep licking.

" Ahh Vardhan."

" Scream my name Cupcake."

He continued devouring me. I felt something happening down there.

" Var..Vardhan, I don't know but I am going to release. "

I said with shaking voice.

" Come for me, Cupcake."

He said and continued licking my womanhood.

" Oh my god. Ahhh...oh..ahh."

I screamed and released and he licked all my release. After that he removed my dress and I was lying on the bed almost naked. Only with my bra covering my breasts. Vardhan removed his coat and shirt.

Then he lay on me and started licking my belly and then started moving upwards. He removed my bra and started licking one of the breasts. With his other hand he was pressing my breast.

" If it will hurt then tell me."

He said while continuing licking my breast.

" Say it."

" Okay."

" Ahhnn...Ahhnnn...mmm."

He moved towards my other breast and continued licking.

" Ahh... Var..Vardhan, ple..pl..please th..this is..is t..too mu..much f..for m..m..me. "

But today he wasn't ready to listen to anything. He continued.

Vardhan's POV

I was devouring her body. Her curves, her soft skin

Fuck, I will go mad like this.

My cupcake is now not a small cupcake but now she is a wild lioness who is seducing me.

I kept sucking her ears and then came towards her lips. Our kissing continued. I removed my pants and then looked at her.

" It might hurt you. Ask me to stop when you are not able to bear it."

She nodded.

" Say it." I demanded.

" Ye..Yes."

She replied while controlling her deep breathe. I kept my manhood at her entrance.

" I am entering."

I said and she only nodded.

I kissed her and then entered inside. She tried to scream but her screams got closed by our kissing.

" Is my love hurt?"

I asked with a lot of love and care for her

" Ye.....Yes, i..it i..is to..too pa..pain..painful fo..for m...me!"

She replied while bearing my huge size.

" It will be fine in some time. Then tell me to move."

I said and gave another thrust.

" Aaanhhhhhh."

I kept consoling her while thrusting into her. She digged her fingers into my back. She kept moaning in pleasure and pain. I knew that her moaning was full of pleasure. She closed her eyes.

" Come on, open your eyes."

" I..I c..Ahhh..can't."

" Why?"

" I....Ahh..am...sh....Ahh......shy! I .... can't ...Ahh....see....you....ummm...like..this....ummm."

She replied between her moans as I was still moving inside her.

" But I want to see you like this. "

" But....why....Ahh"

" Because I want you to see the power you hold to make a Thakur crazy."
She smiled while blushing. Slowly she opened her eyes while tears were flowing into her cheeks.

I licked them and continued thrusting into her.
When she started to move. I knew that she was about to release herself.

" Va.....Vardhan, I...I....I am ... bou ... about...to come. "

She said while trying to control herself. But I didn't stop and continued thrusting into her.

" Come for me." I commanded.

I kept thrusting and soon she came. She was done but I wasn't. I turned her.
She lay on her abdomen and then entered from the back.

" Annnnnhhhhh. "

She moaned in pleasure and I continued till she didn't come again. Then I changed many positions and we both were lost in pleasure.

Her face looked tired. I picked her up in my arms and heading into the washroom.

I kept her under the shower and started the shower. She pulled me and I entered into her.

" Ahhh ..... Oh.... Annnhhhh. "

She moaned loudly. I continued thrusting into her and giving her pleasure.

" Come for me. "

I commanded and we continued for many rounds.

Then I picked a towel and cleaned her. We both came to the bed and lay down. She was above me and I covered her with the blanket.

I was able to feel her breasts on my chest. She was hugging me and I was moving my hands on her head.
She slept because this was her first time. I also slept.

My eyes opened the next morning. I saw Kashish still sleeping above me. I carefully placed her on the bed and then went for a warm shower

I was standing in the shower with a smile on my face. Finally my cupcake is mine forever. She will be mine forever and I will never let her go anywhere leaving me.