18. Punishment

Hi Guys, this chapter might contain triggered scene. If you are not comfortable then you can skip it. Warning is already giving to you. 

Author's POV

Kashish fell down because of the pain that she had in her stomach when that man used that opportunity to kill Kashish but Vardhan held that man's neck and twisted it. That man fell down. Vardhan looked at that man. " How dare you kick my wife? " said Vardhan. Vardhan raised his leg and hit his leg straight on that man's manhood. That man screamed in pain. Vardhan didn't calm down. He kept hitting that man's manhood. Jairaj looked at Vardhan. " Vardhan, stop, stop." said Jairaj. Vardhan stopped and turned towards Jairaj. 

" How should I have stopped? That man hurt my wife. My wife. The Thakur rani sa of Rajasthan. I will kill this man. " said Vardhan. Vardhan picked the gun and shoot that man on his manhood. That man screamed and all the area in the middle of his legs were filled with blood and that man was screaming in pain. Ashwini and Nandani helped Kashish in getting up. Vardhan looked at Kashish and ran towards her. He picked Kashish in his arms and ran upstairs to his room. Ashwini looked at them and smiled. 

Jairaj looked at her. " Why are you smiling? " asked Jairaj. Ashwini looked at him. " Because I am able to see some emotions for Kashish in Vardhan's eyes. " said Ashwini. Jairaj looked at her. " That means love?" asked Jairaj. Ashwini looked at him and smiled. " Yeah, it is love." said Ashwini. Jairaj smiled. Ekansh, Nitya, Nandani, Sikander and Preeti went to Kashish and Vardhan's room. Kashish was lying down and hugging herself. Nandani came to Kashish and hugged her. 

" Is your stomach hurting?" asked Nandnai. Kashish looked at her. " Yeah, I think I need hot water bottle. " replied Kashish. Nandani was about to say something when Vardhan came out of the washroom with a hot water bottle. Vardhan came to Kashish and gave her the bottle. " Here hold this and keep on your stomach. You will feel better. " said Varthan. Kashish took the bottle and kept it on her belly. Vardhan looked at Sikander. " Sikki, I want that man in the farmhouse. " said Vardhan. 

Ekansh looked at Vardhan. " Vardhan, you have already shot that man's manhood. How much more pain do you want to give him? " asked Ekansh. Vardhan looked at him. " Ekansh, that man hurt the wrong lady. And you know that I hate when women aren't treated in the right way. " replied Vardhan. Ekansh moved his head. Sikander went from there to take that man to the farmhouse.

Vardhan's POV

My heart sank when I heard Kashish's scream. My anger rose on that man who dared to touch my wife. Only I have the right to hurt her and I have not given this right to anyone else. The only thing that I had in my mind was to shoot that man's manhood that I did without a second thought. Next time he wouldn't even think of touching his own wife. But I am not satisfied. I will be satisfied when that man leaves this world. That man didn't know that he had hurt the Thakur Rani sa of Rajasthan and he will pay this with this death. This death will give me happiness and peace.

Author's POV

Sherawat house, Sherawat was sitting with 2 photos. One of it was of Kashish and another was of another woman whose face was a little bit like Kashish. " Gayatri, if you are alive then you will be mine. " said Sherawat. When KUnal came inside. " Papa, only one man survived the fight and according to him he saw Gayatri only. But her anger isn't like her. " said Kunal. Sherawat looked at Kunal and got up. Sherawat got up. " So it might be that her husband is alive along with his daughter. " said Sherawat. Kunal looked at Sherawat. " But Papa, how do you know that this is not that Gayatri?" asked Kunal. 

Sherawat looked at Kunal. " Because Gayatri never killed anyone or even know how to use a sword or a gun." said Sherawat. At the Thakur haveli, Digvijay ji was sitting. He was looking at a photo and getting emotional. " I hope that you and my granddaughter will be alive. I miss you so much. " said Digvijay ji. When Jairaj came there. " Raja sahab, are you fine? " asked Jairaj. Digvijay ji looked at Jairaj and cleaned his tears. " Yeah. Kind of. I was remembering my family. " said Digvijay ji while keeping the photo frame down. 

He got up and then came to Jairaj. " What is it? " asked Digvijay ji, " Come, it is time for dinner. " said Jairaj, " Yeah sure. Let's go. " said Digvijay ji. Digvijay ji and Jairaj came out of the room. Ashwini was there. Digvijay ji looked at her. " Where is everyone? " asked Digvijay ji. Ashwini looked at him. " Kashish, Nandani, Nitya and Preeti are in the room together. " replied Ashwini, " And what about Vardhan, Ekansh and Sikander? " asked Digvijay ji, " They have gone somewhere. " replied Jairaj. 

They both sat down and then started to have dinner. At the farmhouse, Vardhan was sitting and the same man whose manhood had got shot by Vardhan was sitting and his manhood was still bleeding. Vardhan looked at that man and laughed like a devil. " Do you know why I didn't kill you? " asked Vardhan. That man looked at Vardhan with pain and fear in his eyes. " Because, I wanted to make you feel more pain than my wife got because of you. " said Vardhan, " Pl..Please le..let me..go. " said that man in a lot of pain. 

But Vardhan picked a knife and looked at that man. " You will now leave this body on your own. " said Vardhan. Vardhan then chopped that man's manhood into pieces. The whole farmhouse was filled with that man's painful screams. All the guards along with Ekansh and Sikander were standing there and looking at this scene. That man died because of pain and bleeding in his private part. Vardhan looked at all the blood that was in his hands. " This is the thing that satisfies me. " said Vardhan.

Vardhan's POV

This blood of a person is the best thing that satisfies me. Blood is beautiful when it is of someone else's. " Vardhan, let's go. We are getting late. We should be home by own. " said Ekansh. I heard Ekansh's voice and turned towards him. " Hmm, let's go. I have to check Kashish. " I said.

Author's POV

Then Vardhan, Ekansh and Sikander walked out of the farmhouse and sat in their cars and left from there. They reached the Thakur haveli and came down. They walked inside and saw that no one was there. " Looks like everyone slept." said Ekansh, " Yeah, I also feel the same." said Sikander. Ekansh and Sikander then went to their rooms. Sikander was passing by a room and saw Nandani sleeping on the bed with a diary kept near her. Don't know what came into Sikander and then went inside the room. He picked Nandani's diary and started to read it.

Sikander's POV

I know what I was doing was wrong. Reading someone's else's diary isn't good. But I don't know what happened to me that I picked her diary and started to read it. But the first 4 words shocked me. I love Sikander ji. After reading this, I was shocked. She liked me. I looked at the beautiful sleeping face of Nandani. No, she can't love me. Loving me isn't good. I can die while saving Thakur sa and I can't see my love being a widow.

" Vaise bhi iska koi nahin hai is duniya mein thaakur raanee sa ke aalaava. mujhe nandanee se door rahana hoga."

" Anyway, she doesn't have anyone in this world except Thakur Rani Sa. I have to stay away from Nandani."

I kept the diary back near Nandani and then walked out of the room. I know that Nandani is my first love and staying away from your first love isn't easy. But I had to do it. I can die anytime while protecting Thakur sa.