41. Kashish is pregnant

Kashish's POV

I looked at myself in the mirror. I only had one question in my mind. Should I do it? 

No, no. 

I should do it. I should know if I am really pregnant. What would Vardhan do? How will he react on knowing that he is going to be a father? Will he is happy? Will he accept the child? 

Come on Kashish, you can do it. I did the test and then looked at it. If it is two lines then I am pregnant and if only one comes then I am not pregnant. After a few seconds, I saw the first line. So I am no....

The second line appeared. I am pregnant with Vardhan's child. I fell down on the floor. I looked at my phone and didn't think of anything else and just dialed his number. 

Within a few second, the call got picked. 

" Hello."

I was able to listen to his voice almost after 2 months. 

" Va ... Vardhan."

I said with craking voice. 

" What happened? Kashish is everything fine? Are you fine? Where are you I am coming to get you?"

He said while getting worried. He might have told me go but he loves me a lot. 

" I ..... I am pregnant. "

I replied. There was silence for 2 minutes. I thought that he might have cut the call but he was there. I looked at my phone and saw that Vardhan was still on the call. 

" Hello Vardhan. "

I said, " I am coming to you. Where are you?" 

He asked. 

" Banaras." I replied. 

Then he cut the call and I cleaned my face and came out of the washroom. The doctor looked at me. 

" What is it?" she asked

I smiled and replied to her. " I am pregnant. "

" Congratulations."

She said and then gave me a hug. I then left because I wanted to inform Dadu that I am pregnant and he is going to be a great-grandfathe.

I came to my home and saw Dadu standing there. He looked at me. " How are you? What happened to you?" he asked while getting concerned foe me.

I came to him and sat down. " Dadu, the thing is that you are going to be a great-grandfather."

I replied and I was able to see the smile and shock on his face. " Oh my god, that is the best news ever, Kashish."

He hugged me. " I know that you are going to be the best mother. Did you tell Vardhan about it?"

He asked. I looked at him and nodded. " Yeah, he must be on the way and coming here."

I replied. " Okay. You both just take care of yourself."  

He said while kissing my forehead. 

Vardhan's POV

I am going to be a father. This is the best thing I have ever heard. I always wanted a daughter and I know that I will have one.

I came down and saw my mother. " Maa, I am going."

I ran towards the door. " But where are you going?" she asked while getting confused. 

" Going to get your daughter-in-law and your grandchildren."

I replied and then ran out. I sat int he car and drove towards Banaras. 

In evening I reached there and stopped the car outside Kashish's house. I looked inside and saw Raja sahab sitting with Kashish and having a talk with her.

I was looking at her after almost 2 months. No one knows how happy I was when I heard the news of becoming a father

I came down and walked inside. " Raja sahab, Kashish."

I said with a lot of courage.

They both looked at me and smiled. Kashish got up and came to me. When I sat down on my knees. 

" Will you be mine forever, Mrs Kashish Vardhan Singh Thakur?"

I proposed her. 

" Vardhan, I am yours and I will always be yours."

She said. I got up and then hugged her. We kissed and I put the ring inside her finger. 

Raja sahab came to us. " Come on, we have to go back to Rajasthan also. " he said and then walked out. 

I looked at Kashish and then sat down. I kissed her belly. " Baby, I love you and your mother more than anything in this world."

I said and kissed her belly. Then I picked Kashish in my arms and got her out. That night we attended the Ganga Aarti

We took the blessings of Mahaguru. " You both stay. And my blessings while always be with you. "

He said while giving us his blessings. Then we left for Rajasthani the next day. At the Thakur haveli, everyone was very happy. 

Maa was standing there with an aarti plate. I smiled. 

" Finally, I am going to be a grandmother. "

This is only the thing Maa always wanted and now she is finally going to be a grandmother. 

She did our aarti and then let us inside. We came to our room and I kissed Kashish. 

" We are going to be the best parents ever. Kashish."

I said, " I know that. We will be the best parents ever."

She said and kissed on my cheeks. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 So finally we have come to the end journey of Kashish and Vardhan. So next episode will be the epilogue and the last chapter of Kashish and Vardhan.