7. The slap

Author's POV

On the terrace, Vardhan, Sikander and Ekansh were sitting. Ekansh looked at Vardhan. " Vardhan, you never told me that you will get married that even so soon. " said Ekansh. Sikander looked at him. " Kuver sa, how is it so soon? Vardhan is already 30. And you know that Thakur rani sa and Thakur sa were in the mood to get Thakur sa married to that Meera. Kashish is still better than that Meera. " said Sikander, " I agree. " said Ekansh, " Now shut up both of you. " said Vardhan. Sikander and Ekansh looked at him.

" Just shut up. I don't want to talk about anyone. " said Vardhan. Vardhan got up and then came to the edge of the terrace. He was looking at the moon. After some time, Vardhan, Sikander and Ekansh went down towards their room. But mistake, Sikander went into Nandani's room. That time Nandani had just come out of the washroom. Her hair were wet and water was dripping from it.

Sikander looked at her. " Oh my. Am I in heaven? " said Sikander. Nandani got scared to listen to Sikander's voice. She looked up and saw Sikander standing with both his hands on his chest. " Wh...What are you doing here? " asked Nandani. Sikander walked towards Nandani. Nandani pushed Sikander. But Sikander held Nandani's waist and they both fell on the bed.

Sikander was lying on the bed and Nandani was above him. This was a very awkward position for Nandani but Sikander was under the effect of alcohol he didn't know what he was doing. Nandani looked at Sikander. " Pl..Please let me go. " said Nandani. Sikander moved her hand on Nandani's cheeks. Suddenly Sikander turned around. He looked at Nandani's lips and bent to kiss them but he fainted and fell down on the other side of Nandani.

Nandani looked at him and quickly got up. " Thank God. " said Nandani. Nandani got up from the bed. " I can't sleep here on the bed. I will sleep on the sofa. " said Nandani. Nandani went and lay down on the bed. Soon she slept. In Kashish's room, Kashish was sleeping when suddenly the opened with a loud sound. Kashish woke up and saw Vardhan coming inside. Kashish got angry.

" Don't you know that I am sleeping? Why did you bang the god damn door?" said Kashish. Vardhan looked at her and smiled. He closed the door and then came on the mattress. " Wh..What are you doing? You can't sleep here. " said Kashish. Vardhan held Kashish's hand and pulled her over him. Kashish fell on Vardhan. " Vardhan leave me. " said Kashish.

Suddenly Vardhan turned and now Kashish was under Vardhan. Vardhan moved his hand on Kashish's waist. But suddenly Kashish slapped Vardhan. " You are a monster and you will always remain one. " said Kashish. Vardhan was now very angry. He got up and looked at Kashish. " How dare you slap me?" said Vardhan. Kashish also got up. " Should I siow you again? " asked Kashish.

Vardhan held Kashish's hands and pinned her on the wall. Vardhan and Kashish were standing so close that there was no space for even air to pass. Vardhan looked at Kashish. " Ms Kashish Arora, I can do anything with you right now. And you don't have so much strength to stop me. In fact, even if you will scream your lungs out. No one will dare to come and stop me. Not even my parents. So do you want to enjoy with me or sleep on the mattress. " said Vardhan.

Vardhan didn't realize that he was holding Kashish's hand so tightly that his hands were printed on Kashish's wrists. Vardhan left Kashish and went on the mattress and lay down. Kashish fell down there. She hugged her legs and kept sitting there. She slept there only. The next day, Vardhan woke up and saw Kashish sleeping like that.

" Oh god this girl. " said Vardhan. Vardhan picked Kashish and kept her on the sofa. Vardhan then changed and went from there. Vardhan came down and saw Ekansh. " Ansh, get the bed changed of my room. It broke. " said Vardhan. Everyone smiled. Rohit looked at him.

" Bhai, aap aur Bhabhi sa aisa kya kar rahe the ki bed hi tuk gaya."

" Bhai, what were you and Bhabhi doing that the bed broke?"

Vardhan looked at him. " That is none of your business. Ansh, get the bed changed. Sikki." said Vardhan. In Nandani's room, Sikander woke up with a headache. " Oh god. It looks like I drank a lot last night. " said Sikander. When Sikander noticed that he was in someone else's room. " Whose room is this? " said Sikander. Sikander got up from the bed and saw Nandani sleeping on the sofa. " Oh god." said Sikander.

Sikander then left from there. He came out and saw Vardhan. " Yes Thakur sa. " said Sikander. Vardhan looked at him. " Come on, let's go. We are getting late. We have to see that land today. " said Vardhan, " Sure Thakur sa. Just 2 minutes." said Sikander and then went from there. In the room, Kashish woke up. " How did I come here?" said Kashish.

She saw her phone ringing. Kashish picked it and saw a letter where she had to report to her duty as an IPS officer. " Oh no. How..How will I go now? Let me talk to Maa." said Kashish. Kashish quickly freshed up and came down. She came down and saw Bya leaving. She looked at Kashish with hatred in her eyes. Kashish came to Ashwini. " Maa. " said Kashish.

Ashwini looked at her. " Yes Kashish." said Ashwini, " Maa, actually I had been appointed as an IPS officer before my marriage. I got a letter to join my duty in Banaras but. " said Kashish. Ashwini kept her hand on Kashish's shoulder. " Kashish, I know that you want to join your duty. But." said Ashwini, " There is no but in it Ashwini. If she wants to work then she will work. " said Jairaj.

Ashwini and Kashish looked at Jairaj. " Kashish, I will tell Vardhan to get you a transfer letter here." said Jairaj. Kashish smiled. " Thanks Papa. " said Kashish and hugged Jairaj. When Reena came there while clapping. Jairaj, Ashwini and Kashish looked at her. " Wow, what have you done to my brother and sister-in-law? Do you know black magic? Because I think you have done that only on them." said Reena, " Reena, what nonsense is this. " said Jairaj.

Reena looked at him. " What? You know that the daughter-in-law's of the house were never allowed to work. " said Reena, " So what Reena, it is the 21st century. Women are independent. " said Ashwini, " I just hate it. " said Reena, " It doesn't matter to us. If you hate it then you can leave. But Kashish will work and no one will stop her. " said Jairaj. Reena then went from there.