29. Kashish gets to know the truth

Author's POV

Back in the room, Digvijay ji was sitting and looking at the moon. “ Anand, Gayatri, it has been so many years since you both along with my granddaughter passed away. I miss you so much. I have decided to give Udaipur and all the family business of the Sisodiya family to Vardhan. I know after my death, he will take care of it. ” said Digvijay ji.

In the room, Kashish was sitting when her phone rang. She saw Anil calling her. “ Hello commissioner uncle. ” said Kashish, “ Kashish, I have been waiting since so many months to tell you the truth. ” said Anil ji, “ What truth commissioner uncle? What is it? ” asked Kashish.

Anil ji took a deep breath. “ Kashish the truth is that you are the princess of Udaipur. The granddaughter of Digvijay Sisodiya. ” said Anil ji. Kashish was shocked to listen to this. “ Commissioner uncle, this is a very funny joke. ” said Kashish, “ No, this is not. You know about your birth mark that is on your back. ” said Anil ji.

“ Hnn. ” said Kashish, “ That is the birth mark that all the children of the Sisodiya family had. Anand and your grandfather both had it. ” said Anil ji, “ But commissioner uncle, Papa's surname is Arora and if I am the princess of Udaipur then why don't I remember anything about my grandfather and mother. ” said Kashish.

“ Because in that accident you lost your memory. Anand didn't want to lose you as he lost Gayatri. So he decided to make his father believe that his son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter died in that accident. He shifted to Banaras and gave your mother's surname and removed Sisodiya from his name and applied Arora instead. ” said Anil ji.

Kashish's POV

According to what the commissioner uncle said, I am having a feeling that everything that he is saying is right. But then that scar appeared in front of me. “ What about that scar? ” These words came out of my mouth. “ You got that scar because of Sherawat. ”

Sherawat looks like I have an enemy that has to be killed. “ Uncle, I will call you later. And if possible, then please send me a photo of Maa. ” I said with a heavy voice. “ Okay. ” The commissioner uncle said and the call got cut. The phone fell down from my hands.

All this was hidden from me for so many years. Tears formed into my eyes. I lost my mother only because of that Sherawat. I will not leave him alive. He is the reason me and Baba suffered so much. But now, it is time for karma to go back.

Sherawat your days are limited now. I pledge that I will kill you very soon. When a message popped on my phone. I picked my phone. It was a photo sent by commissioner uncle. I opened that photo. In that photo, Baba was standing behind a chair on which I guess Maa was sitting with me in her arms.

I was looking at my mother. I look exactly like her. So many features of us match. When another message popped up. There was another photo. I looked at it and it was like lightning falling on me. In that photo, a 4 year old girl was running behind a 14 year old boy. And then I saw Maa, Baba, Maa sa and Papa laughing in the background of that photo.

Why do I feel that this is Vardhan? When a long message came. I looked at it.

Kashish, this is Vardhan Singh Thakur, the son of Ashwini Singh Thakur and Jairaj Singh Thakur. The Thakurs and the Sisodiya family are very close friends. And you being a 4 years old girl always irritated Vardhan and he tried to stay away from you no matter what. But he cared for you a lot.

I hope that this is the last shock given to me by commissioner uncle. This means that Vardhan and I have been friends for so many years but if Jairaj Papa knew Baba then why did he let Vardhan shot him. What if Jairaj papa planned all this along with Sherawat?

I need to find the truth. When I heard the door knock. Who could be there. I got up and opened the door and saw Raja sahab aka my grandfather standing there. He looked at me and saw tears in my eyes. For so many days, I knew my grandfather as a stranger but now.

“ Have you seen Vardhan? ”. My grandfather's voice got me back into my senses. I looked at him. And I wasn't able to control myself and hugged him. “ Dadu. ” I said while crying. I knew that this act of mine might have shocked him.

“ Kashu. ” I heard Dadu's voice. I looked at him. “ You remember everything? ” I asked, “ Yes. From the very first day, I knew that you are somewhat related to Anand and Gayatri but I had no proof but now I heard all your conversation with Anil. ”.

I wasn't able to control myself. Both of us hugged each other and busted into tears. After so many days, I was happy to meet someone so much related to me. But my doubts for Jairaj Singh Thakur weren't clear till now.

Author's POV

Both the grandfather and granddaughter were busy consoling each other. But they didn't know that Vardhan was standing there and listening to everything. “ That means my cupcake is my Sherni and my little wife. ” said Vardhan in his mind.

Vardhan wanted to go towards Kashish and Digvijay ji, but then Vardhan stopped himself and then went from there. “ No. They have met each other after such a long time. Let them stay together and spend the time. ” said Vardhan and then went from there.

Meanwhile, Preeti was roaming around when she saw Rohan walking in the garden. Preeti ran towards him. “ Hey Rohan. ” said Preeti. Rohan turned towards her. “ Hi Preeti. ” said Rohan, “ So, what are you doing here so late at night?” asked Preeti, “ I can also ask you the same question. ” said Rohan.

Preeti shook her head. “ You are irritating me. ” said Preeti, “ You are doing the same thing to me. You are also irritating me. ” said Rohan. Preeti hit Rohan on his chest. “ I am not interested in talking to you. ” said Preeti. Preeti turned to go but her foot got hit with a stone.

She was about to fall. But Rohan held her. Preeti looked at him. “ Just take care of yourself. ” said Rohan, “ Thanks. ” said Preeti and then went from there. Preeti's heart beat had increased. “ Am I falling for him? No, I just went through a heartbreak.” said Preeti in her mind and then went from there.