22. Confronting him

Author's POV

Everyone heard the sound of the slap. That was the slap of Kashish for Meera. " I think you don't understand in one go." said Kashish. Kashish held Meera's hand and threw her out of the Thakur haveli. The Singh family also left. Kashish closed the doors of the Thakur haveli. Meera looked at the gate of the Thakur haveli. " I promise that I will burn down this haveli with my own hands." said Meera. Inside, Ashwini looked at Nitya who was standing like a statue. When suddenly Nitya fainted. But before she could fall, Ekansh held her. " Nitya, Nitya." said Ekansh. Everyone came to them. 

Jairaj looked at Ekansh. " Ekansh, take her to the room." said Jairaj. Ekansh got up with Nitya in his arms and then went towards Nitya's room. Everyone went with them. Kashish was goin gbut then she saw Vardhan leaving. " Vardhan." said Kashish and ran behind Vardhan. But before Kashish could stop Vardhan, he sat in the car and then went from there. Kashish picked the keys of her jeep and sat in it. 

She followed Vardhan. " If I let him go then he will surely kill someone and then come back. And that person would be Neel only." said Kashish. When Kashish saw Vardhan's running on the road in full speed. Kashish also increased the speed of the jeep. Vardhan saw Kashish's car. 

" This idiot." said Vardhan and increased the speed of the car so that Kashish wasn't able to reach him but he didn't know that Kashisha is a very fast driver. Within a few seconds she was driving along with Vardhan's car. She looked at Vardhan. " Vardhan, stop right now." said Kashish. Vardhan looked at her. " You go back." said Vardhan, " I am not going anywhere. Leaving you alone otherwise you will surely kill someone." said Kashish. Vardhan stopped the car and Kashish also quickly stopped the car. Kashish and Vardhan came down from their cars and walked towards each other. 

Suddenly Vardhan held Kashish's waist and started to kiss her. Kashish held Vardhan's hair. In the middle of a deserted road, Kashish and Vardhan were sharing a passionate kiss. Vardhan picked Kashish in his arms and walked towards the backseat of the jeep. Vardhan kept Kashish in the backseat of the jeep. 

Kashish looked at Vardhan. " Vardhan, calm down." said Kashish, " No, I can't. How can that Neel cheat on my sister." said Vardhan. Kashish kept her hands on Vardhan's face. " Calm down, Vardhan. And by the way, Nitya and Ekansh love each other. " said Kashish. 

Kashish's eyes grew bigger. " Oh shit, what did I say? I shouldn't have said this." said Kashish in her mind. " What?" Vardhan shouted in anger. Now Kashish didn't know what to say. Preeti told her to stay quiet but she spoke it and that too in front of Vardhan. She was thinking about what to reply to Vardhan when she felt his hands on my waist. She looked at Vardhan who pulled her closer to himself. " Now, tell me what is the matter? Does Ekansh and Nitya love each other?" asked Vardhan. 

Kashish was getting scared. She didn't know what to say to Vardhan. " Vardhan, listen, I am sorry but." said Kashish, " Just tell me." said Vardhan. Looking at Vardhan's reaction, Kashish knew that Vardhan was getting angry and if she didn't tell him then she wouldn't tell him then he would take out all of his anger on Ekansh and it might effect their friendship. " Vardhan, look. Love is something that completes a person and I don't believe in all this but Ekansh and Nitya love each other. And I think they should ger married." said Kashish. Vardhan looked at her. 

" If you don't believe in love then why are you says this?" asked Vardhan. Kashish didn't know what to say. " I don't know if this is true that love completes a person but I believe in the love of Lord Mahadev and Mata Parvati. " said Kashish. At the Thakur haveli, now Nitya's condition was stable. Ashwini was sitting with a food plate with her. " Nitya, please have something." said Ashwini. 

Nitya looked at Ashwini. " Maa, I don't need anything." said Nitya, " But." said Ashwini. When she saw Nitya ling down on the bed and covering herself with the blanket. Now Ashwini didn't disturb Nitya and then went from there. Ashwini came out and saw Jairaj standing there. Ashwini and Jairaj looked at each other and then Jairaj went from there. Ashwini also went from there. 

Sikander's POV

I was walking around in the haveli. When suddenly I heard a voice. 

" Sikander ji." 

I knew who this was. It was Nandani whom I was ignoring for a few days. I decided not to turn around and look at her. I continued to walk. When I heard the sound of anklets heading towards me. In a few second, Nandani stood in front of me. I looked at Nandani. " What is it?" I asked in a rude tone. I had to be a little rude to her so that she stays away from me. But to what I thought didn't happen, Nandani held my shoulders and shook me. " Sikander ji, I want to know why are you ignoring me? " she asked me. I wanted to reply to her but then I didn't say anything. " Nandani ji, move away. " I said while trying to push her. 

" No." she said in a fern voice. " This time I will not go anywhere without getting answer to my question. " she said. I took a deep breathe. " What is your problem?" I asked, " You.". Her reply shocked me. " Just give me the answer to my question." she said. Now I had no option. I had to confront her. " You like me right?" I said. I was able to see the changing expressions of Nandani. I know that she would ask me that how I knew this. I held her shoulders. " Nandani ji, loving me isn't easy. I can die anytime while saving Thakur sa or the Thakur family." I said. Nandani got tears in her eyes. The only thing that I can't see it in her eyes. I rose my thumbs and cleaned her tears. 

" Nandani, I love you but I can't see you as a widow." I asked while trying to control my emotions. Nandani held my arms. " I don't care about this. All I want is to spend my life with you. I don't even want death to part us. I love you Sikander ji." she said. Her love confession didn't have any kind of selfish feeling. It was only true and pure love that she has for me. And that is when I melted. I picked Nandani in the air. 

" Nandani, I like you too. It is not just attraction it is true love for me. I like you since the first time I saw you getting scolded from your father. Your innocence and your simplicity had attracted me towards yourself." I said while confessing my love. I knew that my love confession had made Nandani happy. I put her down. " Now, go and sleep." I said to her. Nandani cleaned her tears and then went from there. 

Author's POV

In Preeti's room, Preeti was sitting and looking at her phone when she got a call from an unknown number. " Whose number is this?" asked Preeti and picked the call. " Hello?" said Preeti, " How are you, Ms Rathore?" asked Kunal, " Mr Stranger. How did you get my number? " asked Preeti, " I have men." replied Kunal, " Oh really? So what is it that you called me at this hour?" asked Preeti, " So why don't we have coffee together?" asked Kunal, " Amm, let me think if I am free or not." said Preeti, " Okay think. I will wait for you at the same coffee house in which we met last night." said Kunal, " Okay, let's see." replied Preeti and cut the call. Preeti looked at the phone. 

" This Kunal is so nice. " said Preeti and then started to think about Kunal. At the Sherawat haveli, Kunal was laughing. " This Preeti is so stupid. She would be an easy target. Vardhan loves his sisters a lot right. Now I will target this Preeti. Because she is the most innocent girl related to the Thakurs." said Kunal. Kunal then picked his glass of alcohol and then started to drink it.