37. Consummation and Fight

17+ update

Vardhan's POV

" Now it is time for punishment my little wife. "

I removed my clothes completely and then pulled her legs. I was able to see her pussy in front of me. I looked down and then started to lick it.

" Ahh...ammmmm....."

I was able to hear her moans.

" Oh my cupcake, I love when you moan. "

I said. Then I thought to tease her like the way she did. I stopped kicking her. She looked at me.

" What happened? "

She asked in an unsatisfied voice.

" Come on scream my name if you want me to continue. "

I commanded.

" Ahhhh .... Vardhan. "

She screamed my name sensually. I smirked and started to lick her again. She kept moaning in pleasure and I was licking her and then her thighs. I was becoming hard and wasn't able to control myself. 

" Cupcake, I am entering inside you." 

I said. Then I thrusted inside her with full force. 

" Ahhhh..... ammm. Ouch." 

She screamed. I continued thrusting inside her. When suddenly someone knocked on the door. " Kashish. " I heard Raja sahab's voice. All my mood was destroyed. She looked at me. " let's do it later." she said and got up. She ran inside the washroom. I went with her. She cleaned her face and I opened her hair. 

I tied her hair in the bun. She picked her undergarments and wore them. Then she covered herself with the bathrobe. I also wore the bathrobe. Then we both came out of the washroom. 

Kashish's POV

I came out of the washroom and opened the door. I saw Dadu standing there. " Dadu, what happened? " 

I asked. He held my hand and pulled me outside the room. 

" Kashish, I am having a doubt on Jairaj. " 

I looked inside and got him away from the room. I didn't want Vardhan to listen to anything. We came to Dadu's room and sat down. I looked at him. 

" What is it?" I asked. 

He looked at me and then held my hand. 

" I put my men behind Jairaj. And some what I feel that jairaj is not what he shows he is." I knew it. There was something wrong with this Jairaj. But I need evidence to get him arrested. I looked at Dadu. 

" Dadu, get me all information about all his movements." 

I said, " Yeah sure. " he replied. Then I got up and kissed on Dadu's forehead and came back to my room and saw Vardhan sitting. And some anger was visible on his face. What happened to him? 

" Vardhan, what is it?" 

I asked. Vardhan gave me an angry look. " What did Raja sahab mean that he has a doubt on Papa?" Why did I knew that this was going to happen. I didn't want the sweet moments between me and him should destroy. 

He got up and came to me. " Tell everything." 

He held my arms in anger. 

" Vardhan, first calm down. Then I will tell you everything." 

I replied. " I don't care. Tell me everything right now." 

He shouted. " Okay, so the thing is that when you killed Baba, you might have forgotten him but I don't think that your father might have not. I believe that he could have stopped you but he didn't." 

" Shut up Kashish. He told me to stop but pressed the trigger. " 

He shouted. " So? At least he could have told you the moment when you both entered his cabin but he didn't. I believe that Jairaj Singh Thakur is behind the death of my parents and my unborn sibling." 

I shouted in anger. Vardhan looked at me. 

" What do you mean? My father wasn't behind it. It was Sherawat. " He asked in shock. I came to him and held his arms. 

" Vardhan, some times people don't look like they make us look at them. I just have a strong feeling that he is along with Sherawat. " 

I said. But he wasn't ready to listen to anything. " I will prove you wrong. In the next week." he said and then went from there. I was standing there. If my doubt is right then Vardhan will hate his father but if it is wrong then he will hate me. 

Mahadev, did I do something wrong. I fell down on the floor. 

Author's POV

Nitya was walking around in her room's balcony when she looked down. She saw Jairaj talking to Meera and Kunal. She was shocked and confused to see Jairaj with them. " What is Papa talking to them?" she said and then decided to go down. She came to the garden but till then Jairaj, Meera and Kunal had left. 

" I am sure that I saw Papa only I should talk to Bhai sa. No, no. He would angry. Bhabhi sa is the best option." 

She said and came inside. When she saw Vardhan leaving from there in anger. " What happened to Bhai sa? Did he also see Papa with Meera and Kunal? I should see."

She said and then walked behind Vardhan but then she saw him sitting in his car and leaving. " Thank god that he didn't see Papa with Meera and Kunal together." said Nitya and then went towards her room. 

She closed the door of the room and then came to the washroom. She cleaned her hands with the oil. Nitya came to the bed and sat on the bed. She picked her phone and then started to see the messages from Ekansh. 

She might have diverted her mind but still she was thinking about what she saw. Meanwhile, Arjun was with Digvijay ji. " Raja sahab, these are the photos in which Jairaj is talking to Meera and Kunal. I just saw them talking. So i clicked their photos." said Arjun, " Very well Arjun. This is what I needed." said Digvijay ji. 

The next day, today was the haldi of Ekansh, Nitya, Sikander and Nandani. All the girls were in yellow lehenga and the boys were in yellow kurta and white pajama. Kashish and Vardhan didn't talk because they were still angry with each other. Jairaj was standing in his room's balcony and talking to Sherawat.

" Don't worry Jairaj, I will be there to kill Kashish." said Sherawat, " Yeah, I want that girl dead." said Jairaj. Jairaj cut the call and then came down in the garden where the haldi ceremony had to take place.