Epilogue

Author's POV

9 months later, everyone had taken care of Kashish. They had given everything to Kashish that she asked for. At night, Kashish and Vardhan were sleeping. When suddenly Vardhan started to feel pain in her stomach. " Ahh, Vardhan." she said while shaking him. " Kashish, let me sleep." said Vardhan. 

Kashish looked at him with the reaction ' Do I really love this man?'. Kashish kicked Vardhan and he fell down. He looked at her. " What?" asked Vardhan, " My labor pain started. " said Kashish, " Oh. What should I dio? Should I call the ambulance for myself?" said Vardhan, " Ahhhhh." shouted Kashish, " Come, come." said Vardhan and picked Kashish in his arms and ran out. 

He came down. Till now everyone woke up. Ashwini looked at them. " Oh god, it is time." said Ashwini. They all headed towards the hospital. Vardhan looked at her. " Kashish, I think I am going to die. What will happen to me?" asked Vardhan, " Shut up Vardhan and drive the damn car." said Kashish. 

They reached the hospital. Kashish and Vardhan in the delivery room. Kashish was screaming in pain. " Ahh. " shouted Kashish, " You can do it Mrs Thakur." said the doctor. Kashish continued pushing. 

" Oh my god. " said Vardhan, " I can't see this. I..." said Vardhan and fainted. Vardhan fell down unconscious. Kashish was giving him a weird look. " This asshole. " said Kashish. Some nurses took Vardhan. Everyone looked at that stretcher. They thought that it was Kashish. They came to that stretcher and saw Vardhan. 

Ashwini looked at the nurse. " What happened to him? " asked Ashwini, " He fainted after seeing the blood. " replied the nurse. Ekansh laughed. " This man who loved blood now fainted after seeing blood. " said Ekansh, " Yeah. " said Nitya. Vardhan was taken to the other ward. 

As Vardhan was taken, they all heard the sound of a baby crying. Suddenly Vardhan woke up and looked at the delivery room. He smiled and got up from the stretcher and came towards the delivery room. 

2 nurses came down along with 2 babies. " Congratulations Thakur sa. You have twins. One girl and a boy. " said the nurse. Vardhan looked at his children and smiled. " My kids. " said Vardhan and took his children in his arms. He got emotional. A tear fell from his cheeks on the girl's forehead. 

Digvijay ji, Ashwini, Ekansh, Nitya, Sikander, Preeti and Rohan were also happy to see Vardhan. After some time, Kashish woke up and saw her children. " I.... I gave birth to twins? " said Kashish. Ashwini and Digvijay ji kept the twins in Kashish's arms. 

Kashish kissed their foreheads. Nitya looked at Kashish and Vardhan. " Did you both think of a name? " asked Nitya. Kashish and Vardhan looked at her. " No, not till now. " replied Kashish, " I have 2 names. " said Vardhan. Everyone looked at him. 

" What? " asked Ashwini. Vardhan picked the baby girl. " Veera. " said Vardhan. Everyone smiled. " And what about the boy?" asked Nandani. Kashish looked at her son. " Raj. " said Kashish. Everyone smiled. 

" So the name of twins is Raj and Veera. " said Ashwini. Then they all came home and a had a grand welcome ceremony for Raj and Veera. Everyone was happy with the 2 new members in their family