38. Bloody Haldi

Author's POV

Ekansh and Sikander were sitting together while Nitya and Nandani were sitting together. Ashwini came and applied the haldi on their cheeks. Everyone looked at her and smiled. One by one everyone came and applied haldi on their cheeks. Everyone was enjoying the haldi. But they didn't know what was waiting for them. Jairaj was looking at them. " What has happened between them that they are not talking? " said Jairaj in his mind. 

Nitya came to Kashish. " Bhabhi sa. " said Nitya. Kashish looked at Nitya with a smile on her face. " Yeah Nitya. " said Kashish, " Bhabhi sa, last night I saw Papa with Meera and Kunal. " said Nitya. Kashish was shocked to listen to this. " What do you mean? " asked Kashish, " Yeah, and I am thinking that something is going on between them. I am getting very scared. " said Nitya, " But who is Kunal? " asked Kashish, " Sherawat's only child. " replied Nitya. Kashish's eyes brows thinned. " I don't like this. Kunal will die along with his father. " said Kashish in her mind. When they all heard some gun shoots. 

The whole Thakur family and the guests looked at the direction from where the gunshot came. They all saw Sherawat and Kunal coming inside. Kashish got angry to see them. Her parents and her unborn siblings murderer was standing in front of her. Her anger was at it's peak. She didn't see anything and picked a sword. Sherawat looked at her. " Oh my gosh. Kashish you look exactly like your mother. My wish was that I spent one night with her but she chose that stupid and idiot father of yours. " said Sherawat, " Sherawat. " shouted Kashish and ran towards Sherawat to kill him. 

Kunal stopped the attack of Kashish on his father. Sherawat and Vardhan started a sword fight with each other. " Vardhan, I swear I will surely get Kashish on my bed. " said Sherawat. Vardhan got angry. Vardhan and Kashish might have had a fight last night but he can still do anything for her. " Sherawat. " said Vardhan and pushed Sherawat. Sherawat moved a few steps and Vardhan kept attacking him and gave a wound on Sherawat's arm. Meanwhile Kashish raised her sword and killed Kunal. 

" Papa. " shouted Kunal and fell down. Sherawat looked at him. " Kunal. " said Sherawat and ran towards Kunal. Kashish stood in the middle of Kunal's dead body and Sherawat. " How does it feel when you lose your loved ones? This is how I feel now after knowing your misdeeds. " said Kashish, " Kashish. " shouted Sherawat, " Now listen, you will pay for this with your life now. " said Kashish. Kashish threw her sword straight inside Kunal's chest. Sherawat sat down with his son while crying. 

Everyone went inside but Jairaj was still standing there. Jairaj came to Sherawat. " Calm down Sherawat. " said Jairaj. Sherawat pushed Jairaj. " Shut up. Because of you my son died. Get lost from here. " said Sherawat, " Sherawat, let's kill Kashish tonight in the marriage ceremony. " said Jairaj, " Okay. " said Sherwat. Sherawat picked Kunal's dead body and then went from there. Jairaj stood up. " Kashish, I have done so much to get you out of my Vardhan's life but now you will die from my own hands. I will kill you." said Jairaj. 

The only thing that he didn't know was that Arjun had seen them. " I was so sure that something was off about this Jairaj Singh Thakur. Now his life is over. Because Thakur sa might forgive him but Rajkumari Kashish will not forgive him. " said Arjun. Arjun had heard everything and even recorded it. " Now Rajkumari will only do the justice by killing him. " said Arjun and then went from there. In the room, Vardhan was sitting. When Kashish came inside. They both looked at each other. But Vardhan ignored her. " Come on Vardhan. " said Kashish and hugged him. " Not now Kashish. " said Vardhan. Kashish left him and turned around.

Kashish's POV

How can this man be angry with his beautiful sexy wife. I have to show him what I got.

I pushed him on the sofa. " What the hell Kashish? "

He said while getting angry. I sat on his lap and started sucking his earlobe. " Kashish, stop. You are waking my inner animal. "

He said. I smiled. " That is what I want, Thakur Sahab. "

I said and bit his neck.

" Arrrggghhh. "

He groaned and then I licked and sucked where I bit him. I was enjoying him getting irritated. My hand trailed down his chest and then I kept my hand on his manhood. I felt it getting hard.

I smirked and then sat down on my knees. I slowly unbuckled his belt and removed his jeans and boxers together.

" Ammm." He moaned and held my hair. I slowly started to jerk his length and putting saliva on his length.

" Ohh .... Come on Kashish. Take it in your mouth. "

He said. I slowly took it inside my mouth and then started to suck it.

" Ahh, yeah ... oh my Kashish. Ahhh .... Ammm. "

He was groaning and moaning. I loved controlling this animal. But then things took a turn when Vardhan picked me in his arms and threw me on the bed.

I looked at him. " So, you are becoming bold, Cupcake. Now let's start the punishment. " he said. I smiled. He pulled me in his lap.

I lay on his lap upside down. He removed my lehenga and underwear together. And I started to feel his hands on my ass cheeks.

" Get ready to be punished. "

He said and then started to smack my ass.

" Annhhh .... Vardhan !! Annnnhhhh. "

I kept moaning.

Smack

Smack

Smack

Now Vardhan turned me. I was sitting on my fours and Vardhan was standing behind me. He gave me a smack on the ass.

" Get ready to be punished. "

He said and then thrusted into my pussy.

" Ahh .... Ammm. " I moaned.

I kept wincing, but his place didn't slacken at all. He had turned into an animal and a needy beast. There was a passionate fire that was burning within us.

I was done three times but he was only done once I use no idea fur how long he would take to finish. He was done for the second time.

Now he changed many positions and started thrusting into me while kissing me. We both forgot about the fight that we had and continued the love making session.