8. Whom to save?

His guys sorry I wasn't able to update the chapters. I had my board paper. But now I have given 3 chapters. So enjoy reading.

Author's POV

Reena came to her room. " Kashish, Kashish, Kashish. What has she done that everyone is mad behind her? " said Reena. Reena threw everything that was in her room. In the kitchen, Ashwini was making the food. She packed the whole food and looked at Nitya. " Nitya, while going take the lunch for your brother, Sikander and Ekansh. " said Ashwini. Nitya looked at her.

" But Maa, how will I go? There is no security with me? " said Nitya. Kashish came there. " Don't worry. I will come with you. " said Kashish. Nitya smiled. " Okay. Then I don't need any security. " said Nitya. Ashwini smiled. She gave the lunch boxes to Nitya. Then Kashish and Nitya came out of the Thakur haveli. Kashish and Nitya sat in the car and left from there.

At land, Vardhan was standing along with Sikander and Ekansh. " Hmm, this land is nice. My hotel will be built here only. " said Vardhan, " Sure Thakur sa. " said Sikander. Sikander then went from there. Vardhan was standing there when a few cars stopped there. Vardhan and Ekansh looked at those cars and saw Sherawat coming down from the car. Sherawat came and stood with Vardhan.

" Thakur sa, so you have come to buy this land. But forget it. I will never let you buy this land. Kunal. " said Sherawat. Kunal came to his father. " Yes Papa. " said Kunal. Sherawat looked at his son. " Go and give more money that Thakur sa gave. " said Sherawat. Kunal looked at Vardhan and shook his head. " Sure Papa. " said Kunal. Vardhan smiled.

" Sherawat, itni bhi koshish kar lo. Ek baar jiss cheez par Thakur Vardhan Singh Thakur ki nazar paadh gayi woh uski ho jati hai. "

" Try as much as you want to Sherawat. But once Thakur Vardhan Singh Thakur lays eyes on something then that things automatically becomes his. "

Sherawat laughed. " Yeah, but listen. You have 2 choices. Either get this land or lose your wife and sister who are coming here to give you all food. " said Sherawat. Vardhan got angry. " Sherawat, I will see you once I save my sister. " said Vardhan. Vardhan and Ekansh ran towards the car. They sat inside different cars and then drove it from there. Sherawat was looking at them.

" Try as much as you want to. Nothing can save them from my men. " said Sherawat. Sikander came to him. " Sherawat, you are saying this because you haven't seen the power and strength Rani sa has. " said Sikander. Sherawat looked at him. " Shut up. " said Sherawat in anger. Sikander smiled. Meanwhile, Kashish and Nitya were heading towards the construction site.

When suddenly a bullet came and hit the front tire of the car. Kashish almost lost control of the car. But she controlled the car but the car had hit the tree. Kashish and Nitya came down and looked at it. Nitya looked at Kashish. " Bhabhi sa, this is. " replied Nitya when a bullet came and hit the top of the car. Kashish and Nitya looked up and saw the men. Kashish and Nitya looked at each other.

Those men pointed their guns on Kashish and Nitya and started to shoot them. Kashish and Nitya shielded themselves with the car. Nitya looked at Kashish. " Bhabhi sa, what should we do now? " asked Nitya. Kashish looked at her. " Don't worry. Their bullets will finish soon and that is the time when we will run towards them and attack them with punches. " said Kashish, " Okay Bhabhi sa. " said Nitya.

As Kashish said, the bullets ran out soon. Kashish and Nitya got up and ran towards them. But one thing that Kashish didn't expect was that there were more guns kept inside. They picked those guns and they were ready to shoot Kashish and Nitya. Kashish quickly bent and token hand full of sand and threw it on those men.

The sand went straight into their eyes and they started dropping their eyes. " Nitya, pull the gun. " said Kashish. Nitya quickly pulled a lot of guns from those men's hands. Nitya threw a gun towards Kashish. Kashish held that gun and started to hit those men with it. Nitya also started to do the same thing. Suddenly some men held Kashish and Nitya. Then all the men started to laugh. " How can you two girls think that you can kill so many men? " said those men while laughing.

" Ek baar mujhe chodo main tumhen batati hoo ki yah ladkiyan kya kar sakti hai. "

" Let me go once and I'll show you what these girls can do. "

Those men continued to laugh. When Kashish kicked a man on his private part. That man started to scream. One man came to Kashish. " How dare you? " said that man and raised his hand to slap Kashish. But a bullet came and hit straight on that man's chest. Everyone looked in the direction from where the bullet came. They saw Vardhan and Ekansh cars standing there. Kashish and Nitya smiled.

Vardhan and Ekansh came down and came to Kashish and Nitya. Vardhan and Ekansh shoot all the men. Vardhan came and hugged Nitya. Ekansh looked at everyone. " Come on. Let's go before more men come here. " said Ekansh. Vardhan, Kashish, Ekansh and Nitya sat in the car and then left from there. Nitya looked at Vardhan. " Bhai sa, who knew that Bhabhi sa is so strong and intellgent. You know how gracefully she handled the whole situation. " said Nitya.

Vardhan laughed. " I saw how she did. By being held hostage by the enemy. You know that I hate when my family gets hurt. " said Vardhan. Ekansh looked at Vardhan. " But Vardhan, you know that Sherawat was behind this attack. " said Ekansh. Vardhan looked at him. " I know. And I don't care. This girl is nothing for me. But the one with her is my sister." said Vardhan.

Kashish looked at Vardhan with hatred. " Same here. You are also nothing for me. Except for the murderer of my father." said Kashish. Ekansh and Nitya looked at each other. They reached the Thakur haveli. Kashish came down and ran inside her room. Nitya also went inside. Ekansh looked at Vardhan. " Vardhan, whatever happened between you and Bhabhi isn't right. She hates you and you hate her." said Ekansh.

Vardhan looked at him. " Shut up and focus on the work. I have to go for my election campaign in a few days. And you know that I have no interest in love. " said Vardhan and went inside the Thakur haveli.