31. The accident

Author's POV

Kashish looked at Digvijay ji. " Dadu, what all you know about that accident?" asked Kashish. Digvijay ji looked at her. Flashback, the next day, Kashish was ready to leave along with everyone. She was in a pink frok. Vardhan was standing there and looking at Kashish only. Ashwini, Jairaj, Anand ji and Gayatri came there. " Ready to go kids? " asked Anand ji. Kashish and Vardhan looked at their parents. " Yes. " said Kashish and Vardhan together. Then they ran towards their parents. 

Anand ji picked Kashish and Jairaj picked Vardhan in their arms. Then they all left from there. 2 cars were going towards the temple. In one car the Sisodiya family was sitting and in the other car the Thakur family was sitting. Digvijay ji wasn't with them as he was in London at the time of this accident otherwise he would also have been killed during that accident. Kashish was sitting with her unicorn and playing with it. Gayatri looked at Anand ji. 

" Raja sahab. " said Gayatri, " Hmm Gayatri. " said Anand ji, " I have a good news for you. " said Gayatri, " What is it? " asked Anand, " You are going to be a father. " said Gayatri. Anand smiled. " Oh my god. That means Kashish will have a brother or sister to play with. " said Anand ji. Gayatri moved her head. Anand ji kissed Gayatri on her forehead. " Thank you for this beautiful gift. " said Jairaj. Anand and Gayatri were happy about the news but they were unaware about the problem that was waiting for them. 

Suddenly a few cars stopped in front of the Sisodiya and Thakur's cars. Ashwini, Jairaj, Anand ji and Gayatri looked out side and saw Sherawat coming down the car. Anand ji looked at Gayatri. " Just stay inside with Kashish. " said Anand ji and came down. Ashwini andJairaj, came to Anand ji. Sherawat looked at Anand ji. " Wow, both my enemies are standing together. " said Sherawat, " Shut up Sherawat. " said Jairaj, " Attack. " said Sherawat. Sherawat's men attacked Ashwini, Jairaj and Anand ji. They started to fight back. Vardhan was in his car with Nitya. Nitya was very scared and Vardhan had hugged her. 

Sherawat attacked Anand ji. " Anand, tell me. Whom will you save? Your wife and daughter or your friends? " asked Sherawat. Anand ji looked back and saw some men walking towards Gayatri's cars. Anand ki pushed Sherawat and then ran towards those cars. Anand ji killed all those men and then started to get Gayatri and Kashish out of the car. But suddenly the car blasted. Jairaj, Ashwini and Vardhan were shocked by this. Present time, " This is what happened. " said Digvijay ji. Kashish got up. " Because of that Sherawat, I lost my unborn sister or brother. He will pay for this with his life. " said Kashish. 

Digvijay ji got up. " Kashish, if you want then I will talk to Jairaj. " said Digvijay ji. Kashish looked at him. " Dadu, if you will do this then he might get alterted. And I don't want that. I want to know whether Jairaj Singh Thakur is behind my parents death or not. " said Kashish. Suddenly they heard Ashwini's scream. " Vardhan, what are you doing? " shouted Ashwini. Kashish looked at the gate. " Maa sa. " said Kashish and ran out of the room. She came down along with Digvijay ji and saw Vardhan burning his hands. 

" Vardhan. " said Kashish. Kashish ran towards Vardhan and started to pull him back. " Vardhan, what nonsense is this? " said Kashish, " No Kashish, I deserve this. I killed my Anand uncle. Who loves me like a son. " said Vardhan, " Don't be stupid. " said Kashish. Kashish looked around and saw the pool a few steps away. " This is the only option. " said Kashish in her mind. She started to push Vardhan back. " Kashish, what the hell are you doing? " asked Vardhan. Kashish and Vardhan came near the pool and Kashish pushed Vardhan and he fell inside the pool. 

Everyone calmed down as Vardhan wasn't burning his hands any more. Vardhan looked at Kashish. " Now quietly get your wounds treated. " said Kashish. Ekansh and Sikander pulled Vardhan out of the pool. Ashwini looked at Vardhan in anger. " You are completely mad and why would you kill Anand Bhaisahab, he died many years ago." said Ashwini, " No Maa sa. He is right. My Baba is none other than Raja Anand Sisodiya. " said Kashish. Ashwini and Jairaj were shocked to hear this. 

" This means you are." said Jairaj, " Yes, my real name is Kashish Sisodiya." said Kashish, " That means my Anand died in front of me and I didn't even know it." said Jairaj and sat down on the chair. Ashwini came to Kashish and held her face. " I can't believe that the girl I always wanted as my daughter-in-law became my daughter-in-law. " said Ashwini. Ashwini kissed on Kashish's forehead. Sikander tied the bandages on Vardhan's hands. " Now, let's go and sleep." said Digvijay ji. Everyone then went from there to their rooms. Kashish was sitting in her room and thinking about how she used to irritate Vardhan.

Kashish's POV

I can't believe that the person whom I have loved in my childhood would become the murderer of my father. Now I think that I can love him but I can never forgive Vardhan for killing my father. 

I was lost in my thought when Vardhan came inside. I looked at him. I was about to get up but his next move shocked me till the core. He straight fell into my feet, holding them. 

" I am sorry Kashish, forgive me. " 

He said. I never thought that he would do this. 

" Get up, just get up." 

I said while getting him up. I made him sit on the bed. But his crying hadn't stopped. I don't know why I was feeling sad looking at him cry. 

I got up and picked a glass of water and gave it to Vardhan. He held it with his wounded hands and had the water. " This is complete stupidity you did." 

I said. He looked at me. " You know that I loved Anand uncle a lot and with my own hands I killed him. Even god will not forgive me. " he said. 

I had started to remember how much Baba also love him but I also love him since childhood. I am confused- should I love him even after knowing that he killed my father or not. I can only forgive him. 

When I felt him hugging me. I looked at him. He had placed his head on my stomach. " Kashish, I love you." He said shocking me.