32. ' Love you but can't forgive you'

Kashish's POV

" Kashish, I love you." He said shocking to me.

Love me? But how he always hated me. " I didn't know when this hatred turned into love. I realized that I am completely in love with you when you saved me and got shot. "

His words were echoing in my mind. 

" Kashish, say something. I want an answer."

He said while shaking me. I was in the state of shock. I didn't know what to reply. I pushed him and then walked a few steps away from him. 

" Vardhan, there is one thing that you must know. "

I said and turned towards him. 

" I can love you but never forgive you for killing my father."

This is the fact. Whatever it might be, Vardhan shouldn't have killed my father and that is final. 

I know that forgiving a person is a good deed but I want to be cruel and I will not forgive Vardhan his whole life even if God comes down and tells me to forgive him

I heard a few footsteps and turned towards the gate and saw Jairaj Singh Thakur coming inside.

I used to call me Papa but now I don't like calling me that. 

I saw him coming towards me. What would he say? Will he blackmail me? Will he try to kill me as he killed my father? 

Many thoughts were coming into my mind when suddenly he also did the same thing. 

He fell into my feet to apologize. " Kashish, forgive me. I should have recognized Anand. I can't believe that my childhood best friend was sitting in front of me and I didn't recognize him." 

His words were giving me a pain in the heart but my doubts weren't still clear. He might be acting in front of me to gain my sympathy. 

No Kashish, till you don't get all the proof that Jairaj Singh Thakur is innocent. I can't forgive him. 

But what should I say to him right now? He was on my feet and apologizing. My heart said to forgive him but my brain isn't ready to. 

" Amm, please get up. " 

I gathered all my strength and told him to get up. 

He got up. " Please just go. I need some time alone. "

I said and he felt. Vardhan had already left. I knew that he was upset. But I didn't want to talk to him right now. 

I sat on the bed and then lay down. My feelings were at the peak. I was tired and didn't know when I slept. 

Author's POV

Jairaj was roaming on the terrace. " Kunal, how can your father make such a grave mistake and not kill Kashish? " said Jairaj. Kunal looked at him. " What is my fault in all this? Your daughter-in-law is too strong for our men. " said Kunal. Jairaj looked at Meera. " Meera, I don't care. She has to die. I did all of this not just to face defeat. " said Jairaj. 

Meera got up and came to him. " Don't worry uncle. I will do anything. Vardhan is mine and he has to be mine. " said Meera. Jairaj smiled. " Meera create misunderstandings between them. Nitya's wedding day should be the last day when they both are together. " said Jairaj. 

Meera moved her head. " Sure uncle. Don't worry. I will do it. " said Meera. Then they both started to laugh. " Once Kashish is dead. Udaipur is ours. " said Jairaj and started to laugh like a crazy man. 

The next day, everyone was sitting on the breakfast table. Everyone was silent and not even speaking anything. Nitya looked at Kashish. " Bhabhi sa, why don't we all have the bachlor party today? " asked Nitya. Everyone looked at her. 

" Not now Nitya. " said Jairaj. Kashish looked at Nitya with a smile on her face. " No, it is fine. Let's have it today only. " said Kashish, " Yes. " said Nitya. Ekansh looked at Vardhan. " Vardhan, me, you, Sikki and Rohan will go to the club. " said Ekansh. 

Nitya looked at him. " Why just you boys? We girls will also come. " said Preeti. Ekansh looked at her. " Sorry but aunties aren't allowed there. " said Ekansh and started to laugh. Sikander and Rohan also started to laugh. " Aunty? " said Kashish, Nitya, Nandani and Preeti.

" Ekansh, you are calling us aunty? " said Kashish, " Yeah because you all are. " said Ekansh. Kashish got up. " Now we will show you what these aunties can do.  Nitya, Nandani, Preeti, come with me. " said Kashish and left from there. Nitya, Nandani and Preeti got up and then left from there. 

Sikander looked at Ekansh. " Looks like they are going to do something big." said Sikander, " That will be very interesting. " said Ekansh, " But it should not be something stupid." said Rohan, " Yeah. Because girls in anger can do anything." said Sikander.

Ekansh looked at them. " Come on. What can they even do? " said Ekansh. Kashish looked at Nitya, Nandani and Preeti. " They don't know but we can do anything. " said Kashish, " But what will we do? " asked Nandani. 

Kashish looked at her and smiled. " Don't worry. We will do something that will give everyone a shock. " said Kashish. Kashish picked her phone and started typing something. Nitya, Nandani and Preeti looked at each other. " Kashish, what are you planning?" asked Nandani. Kashish looked at her.

" They called us aunties right. Now they will see the sexy avatar of these aunties. " said Kashish. Nitya smiled. " That is great Bhabhi sa." said Nitya, " No, Kashish. This is not right." said Nandani, " Yeah I agree with Nandani. " said Preeti.

Kashish and Nitya looked at each other. " We will not listen to you. You have to listen to us and we are doing this and this is final. I don't need to have any more decisions on this. " said Nitya while folding her hands.

Now Preeti and Nandani had to agree to Kashish and Nitya because they had no other option.