17. The sensual care

Author's POV

Vardhan and Kashish were in a sensual position. Vardhan was above Kashish and Kashish was lying helplessly on the bed. Vardhan tied the bandage on Kashish's wound. Vardhan looked at Kashish who was looking like a prey under a lion who was ready to have her. Vardhan looked at the black bra that Kashish was wearing. Vardhan remembered the scene that happened yesterday. He looked at her breasts. 

" So nice they are. Right Kashish?" asked Vardhan while bending near Kashish's neck. " Vardhan, stay away before I kick your ass." said Kashish. But Vardhan didn't listen to anything and started to suck Kashish's neck. Vardhan's other hand was pressing Kashish's breast. Kashish was not able to control herself.

Kashish's POV

" Ahh, ahh, amm. "

I wasn't able to control myself with the sucking that Vardhan was doing to my neck. His sucking was so sensual that it was giving butterflies in her stomach. This was the first time when I was coming close to a man and that too this way. " Vardhan, move away. I can't. Ahh." I said while trying to control my moan. But Vardhan wasn't ready to move away from me. Now I only had one option. I raised my leg and kicked in the middle of his legs. " Ouch." shouted Vardhan and fell on the other side of the bed.

Author's POV

Vardhan fell on the bed and Kashish sat on him. Vardhan looked at her. " Kashish, do you know that you just destroyed the upcoming generations of the Thakur family. " said Vardhan. Kashish held Vardhan's collar and pulled him. " You were trying to force yourself on me. So what should I have done to protect myself?" said Kashish, " I am your husband. " said Vardhan, " You are my husband not god who can do anything with his wife." said Kashish. Kashish got up and then picked her shirt. Vardhan looked at Kashish's back and saw a birthmark there. Vardhan was shocked to see that birthmark. 

" Is this the same mark that she also had?" said Vardhan. Vardhan sat down and then started to think about something. Kashish was inside the washroom. She was looking at the red marks that had come on her neck. " This monster. I will kill him one day for sure. " said Kashish. Kashish removed her clothes and then took a bath. She came out in a jeans and a lose shirt. Vardhan looked at her. Kashish sat down on the sofa. She opened her laptop and started to do her work. 

She didn't know that Vardhan was looking at her only. Kashish looked at him. " Is there something on my face?" asked Kashish, " No, I just." replied Vardhan when suddenly they heard a loud blast sound. Kashish and Vardhan looked at the gate and then at each other. They quickly ran out with a gun and a sword in their hands. They knew something was wrong. They looked in the hall and saw many people there with their guns and swords. Vardhan and Kashish looked at each other and then ran down. 

Ekansh, Nitya and Sikander were there. Nandani was there with Preeti. They all were fighting except Preeti. Kashish, Nitya and Nandani started to protect her. Jairaj, Ashwini and Digvijay ji were fighting with the other men. A man ran towards Preeti. " Ahh, Bhabhi sa." said Preeti. Kashish looked at her and then killed that man. Kashish looked at Preeti. " Preeti, you will keep acting like this then you will die for sure." said Kashish, " It doesn't matter to me. I can;t kill people like ruthless peoples. " said Preeti. 

Kashish, Nitya and Nandani gave her a look. " What?" said Preeti. Kashish, Nitya and Nandani moved their heads and then started to kill the people. When Kashish saw a man trying to kill Digvijay ji from behind. " Raja sahab." shouted Kashish and then ran towards Digvijay ji. Kashish killed that man who was attacking Digvijay ji. Digvijay ji looked at Kashish and smiled. " Thanks." said Digvijay ji Kashish looked at him. " No need of thanks, Raja sahab." said Kashish. Nitya was fighting with 4 men. When Ekansh killed a man. " How can you be like this? 4 men fighting with 1 girl. So heartless." said Ekansh and started to protect Nitya. 

Nandani was fighting when someone tried to stab her from behind. The knife was about to hurt Nandani when Sikander held that man's hand. " How dare you try to touch her?" said Sikander and killed that man. Nandani turned around and looked at Sikander. Sikander looked at her and smiled. " Come on, keep killing." said Sikander. Everyone had killed many men but still there were many men kept coming inside. " How many has this person sent to kill us?" said Ekansh. Vardhan looked at him. 

" Yeah, I feel the same. But a lion can't be killed by a pack of wolves." said Vardhan while shooting 2 men together. Vardhan and Jairaj started to kill the men together. Vardhan looked at Jairaj. " Papa, sorry. Sorry for what I did." said Vardhan. Jairaj killed a man and turned towards Vardhan. " Me and Ashwini decided that we will forgive you when Kashish will forgive you and make us believe that you are capable of Kashish otherwise, we will never forgive you. " said Jairaj. 

Vardhan looked at him. " And you think that she will forgive me. She hates me for killing her father. You know that it was a mistake." said Vardhan, " But the truth is that you really killed her father. You were holding the gun and that is the truth." said Jairaj. Vardhan killed a man and then got busy with killing men. Kashish was attacking a man. " So you are really Gayatri." said that man. Kashish pushed that man. " I am not Gayatri." said Kashish and started to attack that man. 

That man started to laugh. " Come on, stop lying. I know that you are the one whom my boss is attracted to but you chose that useless prince. " said that man. Kashish kept attacking that man. But that man was overpowering her. " Stop it." said Kashish and hit that man was on his chest. That man got angry and kicked Kashish's stomach with all the energy he had. " Ahh." said Kashish and fell down with while holding her stomach. It was hurting a lot. A girl's stomach is too sensitive and that man had used a lot of strength. Kashish felt that someone had shot her many times.