Chapter 5 - Shimizu Yuto's Past!

Sakura Airi sneakily glanced at Yuto and extended her hand towards him, making it easy for Yuto to play with her hand.

However, after waiting for a long time, Yuto, who had his eyes closed, did not play with her hand, which left Airi feeling somewhat disheartened and downcast.

She wanted him to pay more attention to her.

Watching the slowly departing car, the grandmother took out her phone and called for a private car.

"Where would you like to go?" The private car driver asked respectfully.

"I need to go to the principal's office now." The grandmother answered indifferently.

"Understood." The driver didn't hesitate to follow her order.

...

Principal's Office—

Principal Sakayanagi was browsing through the files of the new students for the year when someone knocked on his room, and an elderly voice came from outside.

"It's me."

"Mother? Please come in."

So, the case is solved, this grandmother was the mother of the school's principal... No wonder she possessed that commanding presence.

Principal Sakayanagi looked surprised as his mother entered the office, "Mother, what brings you here?"

The grandmother had whimsically decided to undertake the task of assessing the seating test and assessment of virtue in the bus not long before.

"The bus assessment is over," The grandmother replied.

"I encountered an odd new student on the bus, so I came here to check on her information with you. She is a first-year student in Class D, named Sakura Airi."

"Sakura Airi from Class 1-D," Principal Sakayanagi pulled out a neatly stacked file, flipped through it, and extracted a thin file.

"Here, take a look." He respectfully handed it to his mother.

The grandmother took the file handed over by Principal Sakayanagi and read it carefully.

Name: Sakura Airi

Occupation: Student

Student ID: S01T004738

Class: D

Academic Ability: C+

Intelligence: C

Judgment: D

Physical Ability: D

Teamwork: D-

Evaluator's Comment: This student is extremely average in both academic and physical aspects, and her excessively timid personality makes communication with strangers a significant flaw.

The grandmother was puzzled by Airi's ordinary ratings and the evaluator's straightforward remarks, "Why did she realize the existence of 'points' so quickly with such average data and comments?"

"Oh?" Principal Sakayanagi became intrigued, "She realized about points as soon as she arrived on the island? Mother, what happened, tell me."

Due to the school's strict rule against disclosing the S system during the first month of new students' arrival, none of the freshmen would know about it.

However, some exceptionally observant students might discover the school's peculiarities on their own. After all, the school doesn't intentionally hide its specialty.

But realizing about points as soon as stepping onto the island... perhaps this student is too exceptional?

The grandmother recounted her encounter on the bus, and Principal Sakayanagi pondered before asking, "Was there a young boy beside Sakura Airi?"

"Eh, how did you know? That boy was quite handsome. I wonder which class he belongs to. If he's a new student in Class A like Arisu, that would be great," The grandmother said cheerfully.

Sakayanagi Arisu, the granddaughter of her and daughter of Principal Sakayanagi, was also a new student in Class A this year.

Without responding to the grandmother's comment, Principal Sakayanagi pulled out another file from the stack of Class D students, "Mother, see if this is the boy."

After reviewing the file, and looking at the picture, the grandmother nodded, "Yes, that's him. His name is Shimizu Yuto... Eh, what's with his personal data?!"

Name: Shimizu Yuto

Occupation: Student

Student ID: S01T004737

Class: D

Academic Ability: A+

Intelligence: A+

Judgment: A

Physical Ability: A+

Teamwork: E-

Evaluator's Comment: Shimizu Yuto's academic and physical abilities are undoubtedly at a top-notch level beyond the reach of ordinary people. However, aside from Sakura Airi, Shimizu Yuto does not have a second friend and completes both group projects and physical activities alone, indicating potential communication and coordination deficiencies.

Stunned by Shimizu Yuto's remarkable data, the grandmother asked Principal Sakayanagi strangely, "So weird. Why is such an exceptional student assigned to Class D?"

Shimizu Yuto's file, except for teamwork, showed excellence in all areas, marking him as an outstanding student.

Such students are typically placed in Class A! Even if he has a flaw in teamwork.

Yet, Shimizu Yuto was assigned to Class D, leaving the grandmother puzzled.

"About Shimizu Yuto's class assignment, you'll understand once you read the notes at the back of the file," Principal Sakayanagi said, prompting the grandmother to flip through the file.

[Shimizu Yuto is suspected of advocating violence.]

[In junior high, he violently attacked intruders at his school, causing serious injury to one and minor injuries to three others.]

[Since then, Shimizu Yuto has deliberately encountered delinquents, using various means to seriously injure them, necessitating medical treatment.]

[As Shimizu Yuto's actions were all in self-defense, he was never sent to a juvenile detention center.]

The grandmother was shocked, not expecting the seemingly gentle and handsome boy she saw on the bus to have such a brutal and violent past.

Principal Sakayanagi, seeing the grandmother's stunned expression, explained, "Now you understand why Shimizu Yuto was assigned to Class D."

"Yes, but what I can't comprehend is why the school admitted such a student..."

Principal Sakayanagi explained, "Shimizu Yuto's past might seem alarming, but there's a reason behind it."

"The main reason is Shimizu Yuto's childhood friend, Sakura Airi, who was targeted by a gang near the town six months ago, forcing her to hide in the countryside."

"This incident worsened Airi's already timid nature, making her even more averse to interacting with strangers."

Principal Sakayanagi revealed the hidden truth.

"So, Shimizu Yuto took revenge on the gang for his childhood friend... But his methods and thoughts are quite harsh," The grandmother commented.

Despite provoking the gang, each of his actions was deemed self-defense, leading to his release without charge... This shows that Shimizu Yuto is not a simple-minded violent individual.

"After all, Shimizu Yuto dealt with delinquents that couldn't be reasoned with, making violence more effective," Principal Sakayanagi said resignedly.

---

Read More With Pictures:
https://www.patreon.com/U22