Chapter 20 - Too Slow

Yuto's eyes shifted slightly as he spoke to Sakagami Kazuma, "Ryuuen Kakeru insists on sparring in the classroom. If anything gets damaged accidentally, who will compensate for it?"

"I will compensate, okay?" Sakagami Kazuma replied with an unfriendly tone.

Yuto smiled, his gaze on Sakagami Kazuma was like looking at a sheep that had willingly jumped into a pit.

"In that case, let's add this clause to the contract, to avoid any future disputes over responsibility."

Sakagami Kazuma looked at Yuto with some suspicion.

Having graduated from this school himself, he was quite sensitive to conspiracy.

Now, Sakagami Kazuma felt that this student from Class D named 'Shimizu Yuto' was plotting against him.

However, under Ryuuen Kakeru's impatient urging, Sakagami Kazuma had no choice but to add a fourth clause to the contract.

4. If any damage to property occurs during the sparring, Class C's homeroom teacher Sakagami Kazuma will compensate for it.

After the addition of the fourth clause, the students of Class C had already left the classroom and moved their desks and chairs to the back, leaving a large space for Yuto and Ryuuen Kakeru to fight.

Ryuuen Kakeru glared defiantly at Yuto, "Even if you beg for mercy now, I won't let you go."

"I've heard that line hundreds of times. You delinquents only know how to say such laughable threats," Yuto responded with a cold smile.

Yuto gestured with his fingers for Ryuuen Kakeru to come closer, "Come on, let's see how much you weigh."

"Damn it!"

Ryuuen Kakeru charged furiously, his momentum causing the students watching outside the window to gasp.

Ryuuen Kakeru's right fist clenched, aiming straight for Yuto's face, intending to smash his handsome face into a pulp!

Yuto, with slightly narrowed eyes, coldly watched Ryuuen Kakeru's fist coming towards him.

'Too slow. Full of openings everywhere. After all, he's just a simple thug who hasn't stepped into society.'

Just before Ryuuen Kakeru's fist could hit Yuto's face, Yuto sharply sidestepped, avoiding his punch.

Yuto's hands reached out simultaneously, one grabbing Ryuuen Kakeru's belt and the other his swinging right hand, using his legs and waist to exert force!

The larger-bodied Ryuuen Kakeru was instantly thrown away by Yuto, crashing into the classroom windows with his feet off the ground.

With a loud crash, the force shattered the classroom window, and the broken glass fell to the ground along with Ryuuen Kakeru's screams.

Both Sakagami Kazuma and the students of Class C were dumbfounded by the scene, as the slender Shimizu Yuto somehow managed to throw the larger Ryuuen Kakeru... Did he really possess such great strength?

"Cough, cough, cough!"

The pain wracking his body made Ryuuen Kakeru cough as he lay on the ground, covered in fallen glass shards, looking extremely miserable.

Yuto, looking at the coughing Ryuuen Kakeru, showed a smirk, "Is that all you've got? I thought you were as strong as your mouth."

"Damn it!"

Ryuuen Kakeru stood up fiercely, glass shards sliding off him, his face twisted with rage as he glared at Yuto with bloodshot eyes.

Despite appearing battered, Ryuuen Kakeru wasn't seriously hurt.

Fuelled by anger, Ryuuen Kakeru stepped on the broken glass and charged at Yuto again, this time kicking towards him.

Yuto maintained his smirk, nimbly stepping to the right and grabbing Ryuuen Kakeru's belt while dodging his attack.

With a strong pull, Yuto not only halted Ryuuen Kakeru's charge but also fiercely threw him onto the desks at the back of the classroom.

The desks creaked and groaned under Ryuuen Kakeru's weight, with several legs bending out of shape.

This time, Ryuuen Kakeru was in pain, as the hard desks made his waist throb excruciatingly.

Yuto, looking at Ryuuen Kakeru almost buried by the desks, taunted, "Can you still stand up, purple-haired thug?"

The situation in Class C's classroom was Yuto unilaterally dominating Ryuuen Kakeru, with the students outside watching in shock.

They hadn't expected the formidable-looking Ryuuen Kakeru to be so thoroughly overpowered by the slender Yuto.

It was as if he had no power to fight back...

A delinquent from Class C named 'Ishizaki Daichi' stared at Yuto standing proudly in the classroom, shivering suddenly.

"Black hair, black eyes! A youthful guy!"

"About sixteen or seventeen years old!"

"A seemingly weak and slender body!"

"And likes to throw delinquents around... Could he be that demon?"

Yuto glanced at the boy outside the window who suddenly screamed in shock.

When Ishizaki Daichi realized Yuto was looking at him, he immediately crouched down, avoiding Yuto's gaze.

Ishizaki Daichi was also a delinquent, and his city had recently been invaded by a large number of delinquent groups.

Through becoming their lackey, Ishizaki Daichi had learned why they had moved...

Because there was a demon in the neighboring city targeting delinquents, characterized by jet-black hair and pupils, who loved to throw them around like sandbags.

In the end, he would politely ask you if you wanted to keep your left hand or your right hand.

If you chose your left hand, he would break your left hand, leaving you the right one...

So, the delinquents from the neighboring city fled to Ishizaki Daichi's city.

Now, seeing Yuto constantly grabbing Ryuuen Kakeru's belt and throwing him around, Ishizaki Daichi couldn't help but associate this student from Class D with the rumored demon.

Yuto's gaze returned from the window, coldly watching Ryuuen Kakeru struggling to stand up, "So, you can still stand. Do you want to continue?"

It was unclear where Ryuuen Kakeru had hit his head, as blood flowed from his purple hair.

Despite his injuries, Ryuuen Kakeru maintained his defiant demeanor.

"Shimizu Yuto, it's not over yet."

"Not choosing to surrender, huh? Then let's continue."

"Shimizu Yuto, don't be so proud. Even if I can't beat you, don't think you'll have an easy life!" Ryuuen Kakeru, clutching his aching waist, ominously said.

"I'll always be watching you, smashing your desk, destroying your shoe locker, pouring paint on your dormitory door... making you live in fear!"

As Yuto listened to Ryuuen Kakeru's threats, his expression gradually turned colder.

---

Read More With Pictures:
https://www.patreon.com/U22

(PS: Vote for this fanfiction for more chapters. Also, don't forget to leave a review and comment below. If the results are not good, then I'll just drop it and start working on another project.)