Chapter 52: Timid Ishizaki Daichi!

"Airi, I taught that delinquent from Class 1-C a lesson this morning. That guy's name is Ryuuen Kakeru, and he seems like the sort of despicable guy who would target people close to me, so I'm a bit worried you might get dragged into this," Yuto started.

Although Yuto was not at all afraid of that guy, he was concerned that if that delinquent found out about his relationship with Sakura Airi, she might get dragged into it.

So Yuto had to warn his childhood friend to be careful in advance.

"Don't worry, Yuto. In front of others, I'll keep my distance from you, so no one will find out about our relationship," Sakura Airi said very seriously.

She didn't want to be a burden to her childhood friend, nor did she want to hold him back, so she would conceal their relationship to avoid causing him any trouble.

Her words made Yuto show a look of helplessness. "Airi, you don't have to be so cautious. This school is full of surveillance cameras, and that guy Ryuuen wouldn't dare to mess around in public, so even if he knows about our relationship, it doesn't matter."

"Okay," Sakura Airi lightly nodded.

"Anyway, Airi, if you encounter any trouble, remember to notify me immediately."

"I will, you can count on me, Yuto."

If Ryuuen really dared to lay a hand on his childhood friend, then Yuto would have to find a way to get him expelled, or... find an opportunity to send him to the hospital?

It seems that delinquents like him, who are arrogant and overconfident, can't stand being provoked, so just a couple of provocations would probably lead him to agree to a contract, then have a fight with Yuto.

Then, Yuto could justifiably break both of his arms.

At this moment, Ryuuen Kakeru, who was wrapped in many medical bandages, shivered violently, an inexplicable chill washing over him.

This chill was all too familiar to him; he had felt it when that guy named Shimizu Yuto beat him up!

"Shimizu Yuto..." Ryuuen Kakeru said Yuto's name with hatred, the person beside him, Ishizaki Daichi, looked around in panic as if he heard something terrifying.

"Where is that demon!?"

Ryuuen glanced at Ishizaki Daichi, who became panicky just at the mention of Yuto's name. Was this guy even more cowardly than him?

After all, it was he, Ryuuen Kakeru, who had been beaten up by Shimizu Yuto not Ishizaki Daichi!

So... why was this guy even more afraid of Shimizu Yuto than he was!

An exasperated Ryuuen Kakeru said, "Stop looking. That guy isn't here."

"Boss Ryuuen, please don't scare me, I know I'm timid, I can't bear hearing that demon's name," Ishizaki Daichi said, still visibly shaken.

"What are you afraid of? That guy might not be the demon you think he is."

Ishizaki Daichi didn't argue with Ryuuen Kakeru, because in his heart, he had already decided that Shimizu Yuto was the demon who had driven away all the delinquents in the entire city.

So, he definitely should not provoke or offend that person!

"Ishizaki, go and bring me food," Ryuuen Kakeru ordered.

"Yes, yes, yes," Ishizaki Daichi replied helplessly.

Today, after being beaten up by Yuto, Ryuuen Kakeru lost his 100,000 private points, and he now owed Yuto 650,000 private points.

Without any points, he had gone to the school cafeteria at noon and got a set meal of mountain vegetables that didn't require points, which was basically boiled wild vegetables, extremely unpalatable!

Fortunately, he had already made Ishizaki Daichi, a delinquent, his subordinate, so he could have him buy a meal.

Otherwise, Ryuuen would have had to pinch his nose and eat those very unpalatable mountain vegetable set meals.

Watching Ishizaki Daichi head towards the school cafeteria, Ryuuen Kakeru muttered to himself, "I need to find a way to get some points; otherwise, how can I continue living like this?"

The thought of having to repay 650,000 private points he owed to that hateful guy before he could freely spend points again made his anger level start to rise.

If they hadn't gone to the Chairman's office today, he could have paid back the points whenever he wanted!

It would have been better to keep delaying the payment until graduation.

"But luckily, as long as I can subdue all the students in Class C, then I can have them hand over their points. Then whether it's the points I owe that bastard, or the points for spending, I will have them all."

At this time, Yuto and Sakura Airi had already left the student dormitory, waiting for the elevator, ready to go to the school cafeteria for dinner.

Although she had earned 5,000 points from the test before, she was now planning to treat her childhood friend to a meal worth 10,000 points!

Sakura Airi doesn't like to dress up in public, and because she is used to hiding her face and figure, she doesn't need pretty clothes or makeup or anything of that sort.

So, the only things she would spend points on were digital cameras.

But Yuto had already bought her an expensive digital camera, so she no longer had any need to spend points on anything else.

So, Sakura Airi was planning to spend all her points on her childhood friend.

Treating him to meals, buying him clothes, shoes, and all sorts of things!

If Yuto were the type of guy who liked leeching off a woman, he would gladly accept her care.

Unfortunately, although Yuto had the looks of a gigolo, he had no intention of becoming one.

Sakura Airi raised her head to watch the elevator's descent.

When the elevator reached the fourth floor, she subtly distanced herself from Yuto.

She was worried there were other people in the elevator; she still wasn't used to being close to Yuto when a third person was present.

The elevator door opened on the fourth floor.

Since it was dinner time, many students from the dormitory were planning to go to the cafeteria area, so the elevator was quite full.

Sakura Airi glanced at the nearly full elevator, gave Yuto a blink, and then turned towards the stairs.

With so many people present in the elevator, she preferred not to enter and found walking down the stairs more comfortable and relaxing.

Since his childhood friend decided not to use the elevator, Yuto naturally decided to follow her down the stairs to leave the dormitory building.

"There are surprisingly many people in the elevator; I won't take it then, sorry," Yuto said to the students inside the elevator, then followed Sakura Airi.

A certain girl inside the elevator, seeing Yuto's figure, stepped out with a sweet smile.

"Kushida-san, what are you doing? We're not at the first floor yet," Her companion hurriedly said.

"Sorry, Hasebe-san, I have something I need to discuss with Shimizu-san, you should go to the cafeteria first!"

The girl named 'Kushida' replied energetically and sweetly to her companion.

---

Read More With Pictures (10+ Chapters In Advance):
patreon.com/U22
---

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel:
YouTube.com/@AnimexFirst

(PS: Vote for this fanfiction for more chapters. Also, don't forget to leave a review and comment below. If the results are not good, then I'll just drop it and start working on another project.)