Chapter 25: Young People Are Like This

"And that condition of yours is just too much, Sakagami-sensei might have been inappropriate, but it doesn't warrant a dismissal," Chairman Sakayanagi said helplessly.

"Then I give up, I won't play anymore," Yuto said crisply.

"You little rascal! Alright, alright, if you win against me, I will warn him, make sure he doesn't act recklessly in the future, is that okay?"

"That's more like it." Yuto showed a satisfied smile; he didn't actually think a few words of his would make Chairman Sakayanagi dismiss Sakagami Kazuma, after all, he is the homeroom teacher of Class C.

Now with the Chairman stepping in to warn, surely Sakagami Kazuma won't continue to let Ryuuen Kakeru run wild.

"Wait a minute, what if you, Shimizu-kun, lose?"

Yuto looked up at Chairman Sakayanagi sitting opposite him, showing a smile that wasn't quite a smile, "When have you ever won against me, old man?"

"..."

This brat really doesn't know how to speak!

Even though Yuto knows the silver-haired middle-aged man in front of him is the Chairman of this school, his attitude and tone towards him are just as free and casual as before, completely unafraid of offending or disrespecting him.

And Chairman Sakayanagi actually liked Yuto's attitude.

If the boy was respectful and timid in dealing with him, Chairman Sakayanagi would feel helpless and disappointed because the two of them are like friends despite the age difference.

Leaving the Chairman's office, the two female teachers, Chabashira Sae and Hoshinomiya Chie walked side by side.

"Sae-chan, that problem student of yours is really terrifying, after tricking my class's lovely students, he then turned around to find trouble with Class C students," Hoshinomiya Chie said with a sigh.

"...Young people are like that, full of youthful energy," Chabashira Sae's mouth twitched into a smile; she was becoming more and more satisfied with Yuto.

When tricking Class B, Chabashira Sae saw Yuto's intelligence and strategy.

When dealing with Class C, Chabashira Sae witnessed Yuto's strength and courage.

Now with such a student who excels both in brains and power in her class, the chances of advancing to Class A should be pretty high.

Chabashira Sae hurried back to the teachers' office, flipping through the data of Class D students, looking for talented individuals to introduce to Yuto, providing him with capable assistants.

Hoshinomiya Chie, seeing the smile forming on the corners of Chabashira Sae's mouth, narrowed her bright eyes slightly, "Sae-chan, you're really planning a coup, aren't you."

"What about you, Chie, don't you have any thoughts of promoting Class B to Class A?" Chabashira Sae retorted.

"Hmph~"

Since Hoshinomiya Chie couldn't refute, she could only snort.

If she could lead her class to Class A, her salary would skyrocket, so Hoshinomiya Chie also harbored thoughts of promoting Class B to Class A.

But Hoshinomiya Chie's desire for promotion wasn't as strong as Chabashira Sae's.

After all, the idea of promoting Class D to Class A has become an obsession for Chabashira Sae. She would do whatever it takes to make it happen.