Chapter 12 - Wait and See!

Chabashira Sae cast a disdainful glance at Yuto and Sakura Airi.

The intimate interaction between them made her, a perpetually single woman, very uncomfortable, akin to being force-fed overly sweet dog food.

Simultaneously, Chabashira Sae also envied Sakura Airi.

The girl had Shimizu Yuto treating her intimately, while Chabashira Sae, despite her age, had never experienced such closeness with the opposite sex since graduating.

Chabashira Sae shared a personality akin to one of Yuto's classmates, Horikita Suzune. During her student days, she had a cold and indifferent demeanor, showing no interest in romance.

So, even post-graduation, Chabashira Sae remained single.

Upon becoming a teacher at this school, Chabashira Sae's thoughts focused entirely on helping her Class advance to Class A, leaving no space for romance.

Thus... Chabashira Sae remained a pure-hearted old virgin until now.

As Yuto and the shy Airi left the classroom office, Chabashira Sae actually stood up from her seat and followed them.

Chabashira Sae had already decided that Yuto was her treasure, the one who would fulfill her ambitions and desires.

Thus, she truly intended to follow Yuto and observe how he would earn points next.

Simultaneously, Chabashira Sae could also utilize this opportunity to observe Yuto and gather more information about him.

Sakura Airi turned her head and noticed their homeroom teacher trailing behind with her enticing slender legs clad in black stockings.

Shyly, she whispered to Yuto, "Yuto, I think I'll return to the school dormitory first. I won't accompany you."

"Sure, if you need anything, just contact me through your student terminal," Yuto replied with a smile.

"Okay."

During the point transfer, Yuto and Airi had exchanged contact information, enabling them to communicate via calls and messages through their school terminal.

Afterward, Sakura Airi reluctantly bid farewell to Yuto and headed towards the location of the freshman dormitory building as indicated in the enrollment guide.

Upon seeing Sakura Airi leave, Chabashira Sae quickened her pace and approached Yuto.

"Shimizu, your shy little girlfriend just left."

"Oh, she went to inspect the dormitory where she'll be residing," Yuto replied casually.

Observing that Yuto didn't deny Sakura Airi's status as his girlfriend, Chabashira Sae couldn't help but raise her delicate eyebrows.

"Shimizu, while the school doesn't prohibit students from dating, it does prohibit relationships deemed inappropriate for high school students," Chabashira Sae reminded.

Yuto looked strangely at the mature homeroom teacher seated beside him. "Not prohibited from dating, but prohibited from... engaging in sexual relations? Is that what you mean?"

"Yes, as the school has faced scandals involving pregnant students."

"..." Yuto fell into silence.

So, was his homeroom teacher reminding him not to impregnate his girlfriend while they were in high school?

"You can purchase everything you need at the supermarket or convenience store," Chabashira Sae mentioned nonchalantly.

Indeed!