Chapter 40 - What Are You Happy About?!

Yuto's straightforward action to collect debt made Nagumo Miyabi's face twitch.

He put on a hypocritical smile and said, "Junior, there seems to be a misunderstanding between you and these three senior brothers. Let's sit down and talk it out."

"Sitting down and talking is fine, but you should transfer the points you owe to me first. Otherwise, I don't feel any sincerity in having a conversation with you," Yuto said with a smirk.

Nagumo Miyabi's mouth twitched.

Did he really want to transfer over three million private points to this damn freshman?

Was there even a need to negotiate?!

It was precisely because Nagumo Miyabi didn't want to pay those three million points that he thought of talking to Yuto!

"Cough, junior, I'm Nagumo Miyabi from Class 2-A, and also the vice president of the student council."

Yuto glanced at Nagumo Miyabi, who was introducing himself, "Is that so? Have you collected over three million private points yet? Transfer them. My time is precious, I don't want to waste it on the likes of you."

This rude remark darkened the faces of Nagumo Miyabi and his companions.

What an arrogant freshman!

"Shimizu Yuto, you're being too much!" One of Nagumo Miyabi's companions behind him said, displeased.

"Where am I being too much? Isn't this a normal way to collect debts? If you don't have the points to repay your debt, then don't waste my time. I'll go to the school authorities," Yuto said disdainfully.

"Cough, junior, don't be hasty. I'm the student council vice president. As long as you agree to give up the contract and delete the video, I will let you join the student council as a member."

This was a lie!

Student council president Horikita Manabu had already decided not to recruit new members this academic year, so Yuto couldn't join the student council.

Nagumo Miyabi was just trying to trick Yuto into deleting the contract and video.

As for what would happen next... he could procrastinate.

As long as he kept delaying, it would be fine.

However, Yuto scoffed at Nagumo Miyabi's suggestion.

He was the kind of person who liked to be free-spirited.

How could he join a club or student council and be under someone else's control?

Nagumo Miyabi maintained his hypocritical smile and solemnly said to Yuto, "Becoming a member of the student council is more valuable than over three million points."

Yuto rolled his eyes. He directly said, "Even if joining the student council is so valuable, I'll still choose the over three million private points."

Huh??

"Because I want to give the opportunity to join the student council to someone else!"

"That way, it's a win-win situation for both of us!"

Yuto looked righteous, as if he was so selfless and considerate...

Nagumo Miyabi, infuriated by the unyielding freshman, had already decided that he must get back the 3,589,850 private points from him in the future, no matter what.

Fuming with anger and frustration, Nagumo Miyabi took out his school terminal and started transferring points to Yuto's account.

Looking at Nagumo Miyabi's extremely frustrated expression, Yuto said with a smile, "Out of respect for senpai, you only need to pay me 3,589,800 points."