Chapter 47: Yuto: "I refuse!"

Chapter 47: Chabashira Sae: "Shimizu, I..." Yuto: "I refuse!"

Although Nagumo Miyabi wanted to go to the infirmary immediately to treat his sprained ankle, he first had to transfer the 1.15 million private points to Yuto.

Because Yuto was acquainted with Chairman Sakayanagi, Nagumo Miyabi dared not leave a negative impression in front of the Chairman by failing to fulfill a contract.

"Please, Vice President." Yuto, smiling, handed his student terminal to Nagumo Miyabi, whose complexion was very poor.

Nagumo took out his phone and began transferring points to Yuto's account.

In the blink of an eye, Nagumo Miyabi's 1.15 million private points had been transferred into Yuto's balance.

Originally, Yuto's balance was — 7,179,600 private points.

He first spent 230,000 points on sportswear and sneakers at the mall. Then, he received Nagumo Miyabi's 1.15 million private points.

Therefore, Yuto's current balance is — 8,099,600 private points!

Moreover, Ryuen Kakeru from Class C of the first year still owes him 650,000 private points.

Unfortunately, the purple-haired delinquent currently has a balance of zero, and Yuto cannot immediately get those 650,000 private points.

"Since you've transferred the points, the contract has ended. Therefore, Vice President, we'll meet again if fate allows," Yuto said to Nagumo Miyabi with a bright smile.

"..." Nagumo Miyabi looked deeply at Yuto, as if trying to imprint the boy's appearance into his mind.

Since Nagumo Miyabi suspected that Yuto was acquainted with Chairman Sakayanagi, he did not speak harshly as a typical villain would but ordered his lackeys to carry him to the infirmary instead.

After Nagumo and his sidekicks left the basketball court, members of the basketball club gathered around Yuto.

"Shimizu Yuto, you're pretty good at basketball. Have you considered joining the basketball club?"

"Yes, we could make an exception and let you join our club, becoming an official member directly!"

The clubs in this school are prestigious, so students typically need to go through multiple assessments before becoming an official member.

Oda Ishikai, the president of the basketball club, having witnessed Yuto's skills firsthand, felt that no assessment was necessary.

Shimizu Yuto, a first-year freshman, could directly become an official member of their basketball club if he wished.

However, Yuto's response was...

"Forget it, I don't want to join. Goodbye!"

After refusing three times in a row, Yuto left the group of regretful basketball club members.

He walked towards the entrance and exit area of the basketball court, where Chabashira Sae, dressed in a seductive ladies' uniform, stood there seemingly waiting for him.

With her arms crossed, Chabashira Sae watched the approaching handsome and energetic young man with a brilliant gaze.

Yuto's athletic ability was indeed A+ as indicated in his personal file.

In the one-on-one basketball match, Nagumo Miyabi was drenched in sweat and gasping for breath, while Yuto showed only a slight sheen of perspiration and no signs of exhaustion.

Under Chabashira-sensei's admiring gaze, Yuto approached and playfully quipped, "Chabashira-sensei, you shouldn't look at me like that. Or else, I might get the wrong idea."