Chapter 24 - Points Earned Through Legitimate Means!

Due to Yuto's refusal, Sakagami Kazuma immediately asked Chairman Sakayanagi, "Chairman, I now suspect that the origin of Shimizu Yuto's private points is unclear, could you please investigate this?"

Yuto raised his eyebrows, this unethical teacher dared to pick on him, had he known, he would have broken all the windows of Class C, making him pay more for the repairs.

Chairman Sakayanagi looked at Yuto with some surprise; he was familiar with the boy and knew that he definitely had the capability to acquire so many private points in a short period, but he was also curious about how Yuto managed to accomplish this feat.

At this moment, Chabashira Sae, who was standing outside the Chairman's office, walked in, and she calmly said, "Chairman, Sakagami-sensei, regarding the legitimacy of student Shimizu's 750,000 private points, Hoshinomiya-sensei and I can both testify."

Chabashira Sae hesitantly glanced at Yuto for a while and seriously said, "He indeed obtained them through... legitimate channels, using reasonable methods."

Yuto looked at Chabashira Sae as she stepped into the office.

Did his mature and beautiful homeroom teacher just hesitate slightly?

Was she doubting that the 750,000 private points he got from Class B students were illegal?

That's too much!

Since Ryuuen Kakeru was to give Yuto 750,000 private points, and there was controversy over this amount, Chairman Sakayanagi also summoned Hoshinomiya Chie into his office.

Afterward, Chabashira Sae, Hoshinomiya Chie, and Chairman Sakayanagi went to the side room of the office and discussed how Yuto obtained the 750,000 private points in his balance.

"750,000 private points... You got them by threatening students from Class D, didn't you?" Ryuuen Kakeru gloomily said to Yuto, who had a calm and composed expression.

"Heh," Yuto let out a cold laugh, "Do you think I'm trash like you, using despicable means like violence to threaten others."

Facing Yuto's cold, mocking laugh, Ryuuen Kakeru was indifferent, because delinquents rely on violence to intimidate others; the more violent and ferocious, the more people fear them.

Through the narratives of Chabashira Sae and Hoshinomiya Chie, Chairman Sakayanagi learned about the origin of Yuto's 750,000 private points, and he couldn't help but internally exclaim, 'That's Shimizu alright.'

How cunning.

Chairman Sakayanagi and the others came out from the side room of the office, and he said to Sakagami Kazuma, "Sakagami-sensei, after my personal verification, student Shimizu's 750,000 private points were indeed obtained through legitimate channels."

'What about reasonable methods? Why not mention that, huh!' Sakagami Kazuma and Ryuuen Kakeru complained internally.

"So, student Ryuuen really should transfer 750,000 private points to student Shimizu."

Ryuuen Kakeru's face turned extremely ugly, "I don't have that many points!"

Yuto said with a smiling face, "Then you owe me, pay back 100,000 private points every month, and it will be cleared in eight months."

Chairman Sakayanagi and the others fell silent, because they all knew the school would not provide students with 100,000 private points every month; the private points students receive each month are linked to their class points.

So, Ryuuen Kakeru could not possibly have 100,000 private points every month, especially since he is from Class C.

Yuto also knew this situation.

But this does not conflict with his idea of draining Ryuuen Kakeru's balance.

Yuto would rather Ryuuen Kakeru have fewer private points, because this way, he could keep this delinquent in a plight of having zero points for a long time.

Yuto looked towards Chairman Sakayanagi, "Chairman, I'm worried Ryuuen Kakeru will default on his debt, so could you have the school directly transfer his private points to my account every month?"

"Student Ryuuen, what do you think?" Chairman Sakayanagi asked Ryuuen Kakeru, who had a very ugly expression.

"...I have no objections." Ryuuen Kakeru answered begrudgingly.

"Heh, that's good." Yuto, smiling, handed his student terminal to Ryuuen Kakeru, "Then my dear schoolmate, Ryuuen Kakeru, quickly transfer all your points to my account now."

Ryuuen Kakeru glared at Yuto resentfully and then, under the pitying gaze of one Chairman and three teachers, transferred all 100,000 private points from his balance to Yuto's account.

Now Yuto's balance was 850,000 private points, while Ryuuen Kakeru's balance was — zero!

"Now that this matter is over, I will now take student Ryuuen for treatment!" Sakagami Kazuma quickly said.

"Alright, go ahead."

Sakagami Kazuma supported Ryuuen Kakeru and left the Chairman's office, while Yuto, Chabashira Sae, and Hoshinomiya Chie said goodbye to Chairman Sakayanagi, planning to leave.

"Student Shimizu, stay back for a moment, I have something I need to tell you."

Yuto was left behind, while Chabashira Sae and Hoshinomiya Chie left the Chairman's office.

"What is it?" Yuto asked casually.

"What's with that tone, I'm the one watching Ryuuen's private points for you; not everyone gets this privilege," Chairman Sakayanagi said unhappily to Yuto.

"Then let me thank you in advance for your help. As soon as Ryuuen's account has any private points, please ask the school to transfer them to me immediately," Yuto said with a smile.

"Won't you leave him some points to live on?" Chairman Sakayanagi said helplessly.

"Heh, why should I leave points for such a delinquent to live on?" Yuto said disdainfully.

"You... Anyway, come and play chess with me." Chairman Sakayanagi sighed and took out a set of chess from the drawer.

"I'm busy, maybe in a few days; I plan to go elsewhere to earn points," Yuto refused.

"Just a quick game of fifteen minutes, it won't delay your time," Chairman Sakayanagi took out a timer meant for chess matches.

"Alright then." Yuto reluctantly accepted.

Chess becomes quite different when a timer is added; the entire game turns formal and intense.

Because with the presence of a timer, each player must press the clock after making a move, and the players only have a set amount of thinking time.

Yuto, playing with the white queen in chess, said, "Why does this school have teachers like Sakagami Kazuma, who lack professional ethics? He just stands by and watches Ryuuen Kakeru's violent behavior."

"Actually, when Sakagami-sensei was young, he was also a delinquent..." Chairman Sakayanagi explained.

"Oh, that's why a teacher of delinquent origin favors delinquent students, then lets them bully other good students." Yuto said with a cold laugh.

"..."

"Old man, if I win this game against you, you should fire that unethical teacher," Yuto said casually.

"Don't call me an old man, I'm not that old!"

---

Read More With Pictures: (10+ Chapters)
patreon.com/U22