Chapter 11 - Class A Privileges!

"It's okay, even if Yuto doesn't pay me back, I'm perfectly fine with it," Sakura Airi said with genuine happiness shining in her eyes.

"..."

Not only would Sakura Airi be willing to lend Yuto 50,000 points, but she would also readily give him all of her points if he needed them. In her heart, Yuto meant everything to her.

After Sakura Airi volunteered to transfer fifty thousand points to Yuto, Chabashira Sae guided her through the process, also transferring the previous reward of five thousand private points to her.

Yuto received the fifty thousand points from Sakura Airi and promptly transferred all one hundred and fifty thousand points to Chabashira Sae's account.

Throughout the transfer, Chabashira Sae secretly observed Yuto closely, hoping to discern any signs of regret or reluctance on his face.

Yet, to her disappointment, Yuto remained calm and composed, showing no hint of remorse despite spending one hundred and fifty thousand points.

With the transaction completed, Chabashira Sae acknowledged receipt and spoke, "Shimizu, your earlier assumption was correct. Only Class A graduates are entitled to the privileges of this school."

"This is a school that values ability, nurturing an environment for the elite!"

"But what about us, from Class D, after graduation..." Sakura Airi murmured anxiously.

"Chabashira-sensei, there has to be a way for Class D to be promoted to Class A, right?" Yuto inquired.

"Yes," Chabashira Sae affirmed, her smile reflecting the significance of Yuto's question.

She pointed to the bulletin screen, reminding, "Shimizu, did you not notice the class points displayed when you first entered the office? Each freshman class begins with one thousand points. The class with the highest points among A, B, C, and D will be designated Class A."

Chabashira Sae fixed her gaze on Yuto and Sakura Airi, her tone stern, "If you aspire to enjoy the privileges after graduation, then strive to ensure Class D surpasses the others in class points."

Yuto nonchalantly replied, "That's unnecessary," ending the recording function on his school phone.

Having acquired the essential information from Chabashira Sae, he felt no need to keep recording.

Observing Yuto's impassive demeanor, Chabashira Sae felt a surge of anxiety. Did he lack interest in elevating Class D to Class A?

Compared to Sakura Airi's nervousness, Yuto's indifference seemed too pronounced.

Was it because Shimizu Yuto already knew the inside story?

As Chabashira Sae pondered, Yuto asked, "Chabashira-sensei, what are the rules and conditions for acquiring points from others?"

Chabashira Sae curved her lips into a gentle smile, replying, "That information costs ten thousand points. But Shimizu, you currently have no points, right?"

"No problem. Airi will cover it," Yuto responded casually.

"Alright then," Sakura Airi consented without objection.

Chabashira Sae accepted ten thousand points from Sakura Airi, explaining to Yuto, "Obtaining points from others is feasible through agreed-upon conditions reached through consensus. However, some may default due to an inability to accept losses."

"Thus, it's advisable to involve a teacher or staff member as a witness and incorporate relevant contract clauses. This ensures the terms are upheld."

"I understand," Yuto nodded, acknowledging the importance of contractual agreements and witness testimony for security.

In high spirits, Chabashira Sae smiled at Yuto, remarking, "Shimizu, how does it feel to have no points and owe someone sixty thousand points?"

"It's not ideal, but I'll replenish my balance soon," Yuto stated matter-of-factly.

Chabashira Sae's curiosity piqued. "Oh? How do you plan to earn points?"

"Are you considering making a bet, even without having any points in your balance? Or do you intend to continue borrowing from Sakura to wager?" Given Yuto's inquiry about earning points from others, Chabashira Sae suspected his intention to engage in betting.

"I had such thoughts, but I have a better strategy now," Yuto grinned mischievously. "If Chabashira-sensei wants to know, it'll cost ten thousand points."

Sakura Airi and Chabashira Sae's mouths twitched together. It seemed Yuto intended to playfully exploit his teacher for points.

Chabashira Sae narrowed her eyes at Yuto.

"I won't pay. Since I have nothing to do today, I can simply accompany you and figure out your plans for earning points."

"Fair enough," Yuto shrugged, undisturbed.

Having a teacher as a witness could prove beneficial for his future bets.

Turning to Sakura Airi, Yuto advised, "Airi, you should return to class. The beginning of freshman year is an opportune time to forge new friendships. You should make the most of it."

At the start of the school year, students mingle and form small groups, often excluding outsiders as they bond.

To integrate with everyone, it's essential to establish connections early on. Otherwise, you'll be seen as an outcast.

Yet, despite this social dynamic, the reserved Sakura Airi had no inclination to forge new friendships. Her sole focus remained on her childhood companion, Yuto.

"What about you, Yuto?"

"I don't intend to return to class. I've borrowed quite a sum from you; it's time to start earning it back," Yuto said with a weird smile.

Though his smile was charming, it stirred a sense of apprehension within Sakura Airi. She recognized it as the precursor to his mischief.

Whenever Yuto wore that smile, trouble invariably followed.

"I don't expect you to repay me! Let's go back to class together," Sakura Airi implored, tugging at Yuto's school uniform sleeve.

"Airi, even if you waive the repayment, I still need to earn my keep. Otherwise, how will I survive here?" Yuto teased, affectionately pinching Sakura Airi's cheek.

His playful gesture caused Sakura Airi's cheeks to flush crimson, and she retreated a few steps, embarrassed by his affectionate teasing.

There were others around; such intimate actions were inappropriate...

But Yuto's playful nature was undeniable, and Sakura Airi couldn't help but feel a warmth in her heart despite her embarrassment. She knew that beneath his teasing exterior, Yuto cared deeply for her.

This is the reason why she's so obsessed with him. He was the only one except for her parents who cared so much about her.

---

Read More With Pictures:
https://www.patreon.com/U22

(PS: Vote for this fanfiction for more chapters. Also, don't forget to leave a review and comment below. If the results are not good, then I'll just drop it and start working on another project.)