Chapter 50: Childhood Friend With Contrasting Personality!

"Shimizu, why did you call me so soon?"

"Well, sensei. You said that as long as one has enough points in this school, they can do almost anything they want, right?"

Chabashira Sae raised an eyebrow as she listened to the pleasant voice coming from her phone.

"In a sense, that's true, so what do you want to do now?"

She held her phone in one hand and stirred the food she was cooking with the other.

Yuto heard the sizzling sound of his homeroom teacher cooking on the other end of the phone and said in surprise, "Chabashira-sensei, are you preparing dinner now?"

"Yes."

"That's great. There's no kitchen in the student dormitory, so we can't cook our own food."

Chabashira Sae, who was stirring her dinner, said in exasperation, "Cut to the chase and just tell me what you want to say. I don't have much time right now."

"Hehe, it's like this. I've already arrived at the student dormitory now."

"To be honest, the dorm is not bad, but I'm not satisfied with the size of my room. It's too small and uncomfortable to live in. So I want to ask you if I can use my points to live somewhere else."

Although the student dormitory room was not bad, its area was still too small for him.

Yuto didn't want to live in a room of this size for the three years of high school if possible.

He expressed his thoughts, and Chabashira Sae also understood what this bad boy meant.

"Well, the school does allow students to move out of the dormitory, and I can offer you two solutions."

"Sensei, please tell me!"

Chabashira Sae pursed her lips.

This bad boy immediately became respectful towards her when he heard that she had a solution.

Before, he had rarely said 'please'.

"One, find someone on the island who is renting out an apartment and rent their apartment."

"Two, spend your points to rent a vacant room from the faculty."

"I personally recommend that you choose the second option, especially since you are a student. If you live in a distant place, you will have to spend more time commuting to school every day for class."

"And the faculty's rooms are located within the school, so it won't affect your daily commute to and from school."

After listening to his beautiful homeroom teacher's words, Yuto's spirits lifted.

He hurriedly asked, "Then, Chabashira-sensei, how big are the faculty's living quarters? What are the specific conditions?"

"It depends on the situation. Rooms with better conditions and environment require more points, and the points required per month can exceed 80,000. That's roughly 960,000 private points a year in rent."

Chabashira Sae told Yuto some of the inside information.

"960,000 private points, that's almost a million, right? That's quite a lot, but I can accept it," Yuto said casually.

Chabashira Sae didn't think that Yuto was just putting on a brave front because she knew that his private points had already reached 8 million.

Therefore, the annual rent of 960,000 private points was really not a big deal to him.