Chapter 22 - Chairman Sakayanagi!

"Eh? Chabashira-sensei, what are you doing here?"

Chabashira Sae looked at Yuto with annoyance, "You little troublemaker have been summoned by the chairman, how could I, as your homeroom teacher, not come over to find what happened?"

"Ahaha~ Chabashira-sensei, you're really a great teacher," Yuto said, revealing a refreshing smile.

Yuto's carefree smile made Chabashira Sae's lips twitch, as she struggled to resist the urge to punch the troublesome student.

"So, Shimizu, what exactly did you do to be summoned by the chairman?"

(PS: I found out that it is Chairman Sakayanagi not Principal Sakayanagi. To be honest, I don't see any difference. Maybe because my English is not good...)

"It's really nothing much, just sparring with that guy behind me," Yuto said, pointing to Sakagami Kazuma and Ryuuen Kakeru, who were slowly approaching from behind.

Chabashira Sae looked over Yuto's shoulder, and she noticed Ryuuen Kakeru, who was battered and bruised.

Ryuuen Kakeru's school uniform was in tatters, and his head still had dried blood on it...

This sight made Chabashira Sae involuntarily gasp, and she looked incredulously at Yuto, who still had an innocent and harmless smile on his face.

"Did you do this to him?"

"Yes."

"..."

Chabashira Sae held her forehead with one hand, and asked decisively, "Shimizu, tell me everything about what led to this event, the process, and the outcome!"

"Yes, yes, yes~"

Although Chabashira Sae's tone was harsh, Yuto could tell she was genuinely concerned about him, so he told her everything that happened.

After hearing Yuto's story, Chabashira Sae felt much more at ease.

Because this was not about violence or bullying, but about a spar agreed upon in a contract.

Therefore, no matter how big the issue, it could be glossed over with the word 'contract'.

Chabashira Sae looked at Sakagami Kazuma and Ryuuen Kakeru, who were approaching, and she whispered to Yuto.

"Shimizu, remember, no matter what the chairman says, you must insist that this was agreed upon in a contract, otherwise, you could be punished, and the worst-case scenario is expulsion."

"Yes, I understand," Yuto nodded.

Yuto had already planned to do this, and it was indeed the truth.

Chabashira Sae glanced at Yuto, who appeared calm and composed, admiring the troublemaker's courage, as not even the threat of expulsion could make him show a hint of panic.

"Then, Chabashira-sensei, I'll go in first. I don't want to enter with them," Yuto said, pointing to Sakagami Kazuma and Ryuuen Kakeru approaching from behind.

"Okay."

Then, Yuto left Chabashira Sae's side and walked towards the chairman's office.

As Yuto and the others headed to the chairman's office, the first-year teaching building was a bit chaotic.

The first-year students still in the teaching building had already heard the chairman broadcast, so they began curiously inquiring about the news.

The first-year teaching building was not large, so the curious freshmen students easily learned from Class C students about what had happened.

After learning about Yuto dragging Ryuuen Kakeru around, the angels of Class B turned pale, feeling relieved that they had promptly paid the 20,000 private points to keep his mouths shut, otherwise, that terrifying troublemaker might have bullied them too!

Regarding this... Class B's angels can rest assured, because Yuto does not like to bully good kids.

Even if he did bully good kids, he wouldn't go too far.

While Class B students found Yuto terrifying, Ichinose Honami thought that Yuto wasn't all that bad. It may be a gut feeling or instinct as a woman, she felt Yuto was a person worth befriending.

From the mouth of Class C students, Ichinose Honami learned that it was Class C's homeroom teacher who witnessed Ryuuen Kakeru and the other students fighting but did nothing to stop.

Therefore, Shimizu Yuto from Class D stepped into Class C and started fighting with the vicious Ryuuen Kakeru.

So, Ichinose Honami thought that the so-called bad boy might actually have a sense of justice, helping those in trouble.

"..." Horikita Suzune, who stayed in the Class D classroom, frowned delicately.

She glanced at Yuto's empty desk and then continued focusing on the book "Crime and Punishment".

Now, Horikita Suzune was the only one left in the class, as the other students had left eagerly after Chabashira Sae.

With 100,000 private points in their hands, most of them went shopping at supermarkets or stores, while a small portion enjoyed themselves in cafes or went back to their dorms.

After the chairman's broadcast, many curious first-year students came to Class D to find out more about Shimizu Yuto, who could throw someone around so effortlessly.

Horikita Suzune disliked being bothered by these curious people, so she coldly replied, "I don't know," packed up her things, and left the classroom.

She understood that continuing to stay in the classroom would only lead to more disturbances.

Yuto reached the top floor of the building via the elevator, looked at the sign that read "Chairman's Office," and slowly knocked on the door.

"Who is it?"

A deep, elderly male voice came from inside.

"Class 1-D Shimizu Yuto."

"Come in."

Yuto pushed open the door of the chairman's office and entered.

He saw a silver-haired middle-aged man sitting there and couldn't help but show a hint of surprise.

"Why is it you?"

A smile crossed Chairman Sakayanagi's face as he observed Yuto's surprise.

"Shimizu-kun, it's important to show respect to your elders. A simple 'sir' would be a good start."

"Come on, what kind of elder is someone who can't accept losing a game of chess?" Yuto said with a smile.

Yuto never expected that the middle-aged uncle he used to play chess with would be the chairman of this school. What a coincidence!

"Cough." Chairman Sakayanagi coughed, this kid was still as sharp-tongued as ever, showing no respect for the elderly.

At this moment, Sakagami Kazuma and Ryuuen Kakeru also arrived at the chairman's office door.

Seeing this, Chairman Sakayanagi no longer chatted with Yuto and, maintaining a dignified demeanor, he stood up.

"Now that Sakagami-sensei and Ryuuen-kun have arrived, please sit down with Shimizu-kun, and let's discuss the deplorable incident that occurred in Class C."

Chairman Sakayanagi's stern tone made Sakagami Kazuma inwardly shudder.

Yuto sat on the sofa in the chairman's office, while Sakagami Kazuma, supporting Ryuuen Kakeru, sat on the sofa opposite Yuto.

Chairman Sakayanagi looked at Ryuuen Kakeru, who was covered in bruises and wounds, and sighed internally.

Shimizu truly despised the delinquents, having treated Ryuuen Kakeru so harshly.

---

Read More With Pictures:
https://www.patreon.com/U22

(PS: Vote for this fanfiction for more chapters. Also, don't forget to leave a review and comment below. If the results are not good, then I'll just drop it and start working on another project.)