Chapter 15 - Scam?

Chapter 15 - Scam?

—-

"Sensei, since you're not going to answer about the topic of 100,000 points, let me ask you something else."

—-

Hoshinomiya Chie's cheeks twitched, wondering why switch questions and not continue asking about the S system!

—-

"Go ahead."

"I want to know if the school's advertised 100% college admission and employment rate are true."

—-

Class B students instantly perked up, as what was to come was of great concern to them!

—-

"Of course they are, but..."

"But only students who graduate from A-Class can enjoy this privilege, right?"

—-

What followed was the recording of the transaction between Yuto and Chabashira Sae, and thus the students of Class B came to understand that the '100% college admission and employment rates' touted by Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School were not entirely true, nor were they completely false.

Only the students who graduate from Class A are entitled to this privilege, while students from Classes B, C, and D... do not qualify for the privilege.

"This... this is too cruel," murmured one of the students, pale-faced, while the expressions and demeanors of the others were not good.

Most students were attracted by the school's advertised 100% college admission and employment rates, otherwise, why would they join this three-year closed school where they can't contact their family, relatives, or friends.

"Actually, there's no need to be disheartened, everyone. The arrangement of Classes A, B, C, and D is determined by class points. As long as you lead in class points, then you'll be the ones enjoying the privileges," Yuto, who had put away the school terminal, said.

"It seems... to be the case."

"Yes! That's right!"

The spirits of Class B students were lifted immediately, and Shimizu Yuto enthusiastically said, "I know how to maintain class points, and I can tell you this information for free. That is to maintain discipline, concentrate in class, and strive to be a good student."

"So that's it, we're really grateful to you, Shimizu-kun!"

Outside the classroom, Chabashira Sae held her forehead, now unable to discern if Yuto was generous or foolish, for he had directly shared the crucial information he had obtained from who knows where with the students of Class B.

How to maintain class points... this question required more than the previous 150,000 private points.

"In the end..." Yuto smiled at the Class B students who kept thanking him, "Have you thought about selling this information to other classes?"

"No!"

"Um, we don't plan to tell other classes what Shimizu-kun told us, because we are in competition!"

"That's right, we won't sell such important information to our competitors for just 10,000 points... ah, I didn't mean it in a bad way towards Shimizu-kun!"

Realizing he implied Yuto foolishly sold them the information for 10,000 points, he quickly corrected himself.

"I don't mind." Yuto smiled, his true intentions now clear.