Chapter 38 - The Student Council President and Vice President!

Yuto glanced at Kamuro Masumi, whose face revealed a hint of fear.

He shook his head and thought, 'This girl is quite timid, to be afraid of me like this.'

Then he started walking toward the student cafeteria.

Kamuro Masumi watched his departing figure and hurriedly followed him with her graceful gait.

The three seniors who remained behind glared hatefully at Yuto's back.

If looks could kill, Yuto would have died several times by now.

"What do we do now?"

"I don't know..."

One of the seniors said with a headache, "I thought that mentioning Nagumo's name would scare this first-year student. I thought he wouldn't dare to offend a senior from the Student Council, but it turns out he wasn't afraid at all."

"If I had a way to scam more than 3.5 million private points legally, even if I feared the Student Council, I wouldn't have passed up this opportunity after all..."

"What's the point of saying this now? Should we really tell Nagumo?"

"We should better go."

If they didn't call Nagumo Miyabi over, they would most likely be expelled from the school.

But, if they called Nagumo Miyabi over, the vice president of the student council, who practically ruled over the students of the second year, might be able to handle this cunning and heartless freshman, Shimizu Yuto!

They had only one choice now, and that was to ask Nagumo Miyabi for help.

Kamuro Masumi trailed behind Yuto like his little follower.

When she looked at Yuto's back, her gaze was no longer filled with fear, but instead, it revealed excitement and admiration.

He had faced three seniors calmly and collectively, playing them in the palm of his hand.

He was so cool and handsome at the time.

At this moment, Kamuro Masumi felt a strange, thrilling sensation from accompanying Yuto, similar to the feeling she got from stealing something.

"Kamuro."

"Yes!" Kamuro Masumi subconsciously replied to Yuto.

"Did what happened just now scare you?" Yuto asked casually.

"Uh, a little bit," Kamuro Masumi answered honestly.

"Then don't follow me anymore, and there's no need to treat me to a meal."

"Wait!" Kamuro Masumi quickly said, "While it's true that I was scared, I'm not afraid anymore. On the contrary, I think you looked really cool just now!"

Yuto turned his head and glanced at Kamuro Masumi, who was following behind him.

Her eyes sparkled with excitement and yearning.

She didn't show any fear or alienation.

What is this... Did he gain a fangirl?

Since she wasn't afraid of him after seeing his true side, Yuto didn't say anything further and let her follow him.

Nagumo Miyabi was the leader of Class 2-A and also the vice president of the Student Council.

He had gained almost complete control over the entire second year, so Nagumo Miyabi's reputation within the second year was quite significant.