Chapter 46: You Calculated Everything!

Due to Yuto's unpredictable dribbling, Nagumo Miyabi could only attempt to block him by jumping left and right, but such actions consumed a lot of his physical strength and stamina.

Now, internally, Nagumo was crying out in frustration.

The one-on-one two-person basketball match was really draining his stamina.

Yuto, with the ball in possession, glanced at the rapidly panting vice president and showed a faint, barely visible smile, then made a move as if he was about to break through.

Nagumo Miyabi, with his nerves on edge, immediately thought Yuto intended to dribble past him from the left, so he quickly exerted force in his legs, trying to block to his left.

However, this was just a feint by Yuto, who executed a beautiful fake move, changing the direction of his dribble, and breaking through from Nagumo Miyabi's right side.

"Damn it, it was a feint! I've been tricked!"

Realizing it was Yuto's fake move, Nagumo hurriedly tried to defend.

But the sudden change in direction caught him off guard, causing his ankle to give out, resulting in a twist.

"Ah!"

Nagumo Miyabi, who sprained his ankle, fell to the ground, while Yuto, having breezed past his defense, made a light jump shot, and the basketball once again passed through the hoop.

Members of the basketball club saw Nagumo Miyabi falter and fall to the ground because of Yuto's dribbling and cheered in disbelief.

"Wow, this freshman is amazing; he actually shook Nagumo off!"

"Yeah, and look at Nagumo's expression – it seems like he didn't just fall; he sprained his ankle too!"

"Really, look!"

In basketball matches, many players twist their ankles due to forcefully changing direction, using excessive force, fatigue, and other factors.

Clearly, now lying on the basketball court, clutching his left foot with a pale face, Nagumo Miyabi had indeed sprained his left foot.

Yuto looked down at the vice president sitting on the ground and chuckled lightly, "It seems there's no need to continue the match, right, vice president of the student council?"

With his foot twisted, there was no way Nagumo could play against Yuto.

Nagumo Miyabi was in no mood to respond to Yuto; he was desperately enduring the severe pain coming from his left ankle.

Coach Saito stopped the timer and quickly approached them, coming to Nagumo Miyabi's side.

"Nagumo, how are you feeling?" asked Coach Saito urgently.

"Very painful," Nagumo Miyabi, breaking out in a cold sweat from the pain, responded.

"Let me see."

After examining the injury, Coach Saito confirmed that Nagumo Miyabi had indeed sprained his ankle.

Fortunately, it wasn't severe, and Nagumo would recover after a few days of good rest.

"You need to rest. But, are we continuing our remaining matches, Vice President?"

Yuto said, squatting down and speaking to Nagumo Miyabi with a smiling face.

"Of course, we must continue! I lost this match, but there are still two more matches left. Give me a few days to rest..." Nagumo Miyabi responded immediately, his face pale from pain.