Chapter 39: How is This Person in Class D?

Nagumo Miyabi felt that if at this time, the three under his command were expelled, his own personal prestige and reputation would be affected.

And those students who were dissatisfied with him would definitely take the opportunity to cause trouble, shaking his rule over the second year.

Therefore, now, he could absolutely not just stand by.

Not only that, but he also had to protect these three idiots!

But the thought of having to pay over 3.5 million private points to a freshman named Shimizu Yuto...

Nagumo Miyabi's heart was in agony!

"An appointment after half an hour, right? I got it, I will deal with those matters for you, so now you three get out of here!"

Nagumo Miyabi, with an ugly face, pointed to the office door.

"Yes, yes, we are leaving right away!"

Although they were scolded by Nagumo Miyabi, the three of them did not care at all; instead, they were overjoyed.

Because Nagumo agreed to help, they were saved and would not be expelled!

At this time, Horikita Manabu and Tachibana Akane walked in from outside the office room, and Nagumo Miyabi sharply turned his gaze towards them.

However, whether it was Horikita Manabu or Tachibana Akane, both of their expressions were very calm and natural, without the slightest hint of guilt for eavesdropping earlier.

Soon, Nagumo Miyabi no longer paid attention to Horikita Manabu and Tachibana Akane.

His face was extremely ugly, as he was thinking about how to resolve the trouble brought by Shimizu Yuto later.

Nagumo Miyabi did not want to pay the high cost of over 3.5 million private points, and he also had to make that freshman give up the contract and delete the recorded video.

After sitting back in the position of the student council president, Horikita Manabu turned on his laptop and, using the president's authority, accessed the enrollment information of the first-year D class student, Shimizu Yuto.

From the earlier conversation, Horikita Manabu felt that this freshman named Shimizu Yuto was a formidable character.

Other freshmen at the beginning of their enrollment would only spend points to buy things.

But Shimizu Yuto... somehow discovered that the school prohibited senior students from sharing information with new first-year students.

He then used this knowledge to trap three second-year students, making them owe him over 3.5 million private points.

He was truly a genius.

When Horikita Manabu saw Yuto's personal data, he couldn't help frowning.

Shimizu Yuto's data was almost all A or A+ except for teamwork.

Why would a student with such monstrous personal data be assigned to the class with the lowest overall quality, Class D?

Since Chairman Sakayanagi did not enter Yuto's past into the school's system, Horikita Manabu, even with the authority of the student council president, could not see Yuto's personal history.

Thus, he did not know why the school had assigned such a monstrous individual to Class D.

At this moment, Yuto, who was being thought about by the student council president Horikita Manabu and vice president Nagumo Miyabi, had already arrived at the student cafeteria with Kamuro Masumi.