Chapter 16 - The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing!

Under the witness of Class B's homeroom teacher, Hoshinomiya Chie, Yuto signed the relevant contract with everyone in Class B and deleted the recording on his student terminal.

Thus, Yuto obtained a silencing fee of 740,000 private points, plus the 10,000 points from selling the information earlier, now having a total of 750,000 private points in his balance.

Hoshinomiya Chie silently watched her students sign the contract with Yuto, feeling numb.

The students of Class B, being manipulated by a student from Class D...

It seemed such a cunning and despicable person was oddly placed in Class D!

Hoshinomiya Chie couldn't understand it!

Since each person had paid Yuto 20,000 points, Class B's angels now looked at Yuto with eyes full of vigilance.

Yuto, who had always bullied the bad ones, felt an unusual sense of guilt for bullying these honest kids this time.

However, the balance of 750,000 private points displayed on the student terminal instantly dissipated any guilt in Yuto's heart.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it was a pleasure doing business," Yuto said, smiling at the disgruntled faces of Class B students.

"Bad guy! Get out! You're not welcome here!"

"Ah, don't say that. We might have a chance to cooperate again in the future."

No way! We'll never cooperate with you again!

Although the students of Class B were good kids, even a cornered rabbit will bite, prompting Yuto to quickly leave the classroom filled with resentment towards him.

Chabashira Sae, standing in the hallway, raised an eyebrow at Yuto, "Not a bad harvest, Shimizu."

"Well, it's because Class B students weren't experienced. They're good kids who haven't been toughened by society, easy to manipulate because of their desire to advance to Class A and enjoy the school's privileges," Yuto responded with a shrug.

Chabashira Sae observed Yuto's expression. Despite swindling tens of thousands from Class B students, he remained calm and casual, without a hint of arrogance.

This made Chabashira Sae's opinion of him rise a few notches.

"Shimizu, I want to ask why you chose to cooperate with Class B students instead of Classes C and A," Chabashira Sae said.

Although she had her suspicions, she still wanted to hear Yuto's explanation.

"I've already mentioned it. Class C has delinquents I dislike, who often cause trouble and would surely obstruct my trading plans."

"Class B, on the other hand, consists of good kids who haven't been hardened by society. The transaction went smoothly, especially since Class B is closest to Class A, so they are willing to pay to keep me silent," Yuto explained.

Thus, after hearing Yuto's recording, Class B students were more willing to pay for the silence fee, especially knowing that the class points of all first-year classes were 1000.

If they kept their points at 1000 next month, Class B could surely advance to Class A!

This was an opportunity to become Class A in one go!

"Unfortunately, you've already signed a contract with Class B, so you can't share the information about class points and Class A's graduation privileges with Class D," Chabashira Sae said regretfully.

Although Yuto earned 740,000 points through the contract, he couldn't share it with other classes, even his own class.

This wasn't good news for Class D.

Yuto smiled, "Don't worry, Chabashira-sensei, I have other ways to keep Class D at 1000 class points, but I'll need your help."

"Hmm?" Chabashira Sae, arms crossed, raised an eyebrow at the handsome young man, "Planning to use me again?"

"It's not using, it's asking for your help," Yuto said cheerfully.

Hmph!

This cheeky kid, always so respectful when he needs something...

"What do you want me to do?" Chabashira Sae asked bluntly.

"Before class tomorrow, call all the students back to the classroom half an hour early. I just want to talk to them, that's all. Would you help me?" Yuto asked with a smile.

"Okay," Chabashira Sae nodded slightly.

Chabashira Sae's teacher terminal had contact information of all students in Class D.

By sending a message as their homeroom teacher, students would most likely come to the classroom early.

To help Class D advance to Class A and maintain their class points, Chabashira Sae was more than willing to assist Yuto.

"However..." Chabashira Sae asked Yuto with some curiosity, "Why tomorrow? Why not have me contact everyone now?"

It was only 9:37 in the morning, plenty of time for a meeting.

"Because I'm busy today, I need to hurry and earn points," Yuto confidently replied.

"..." Chabashira Sae was stunned.

"Shimizu, you're still planning to earn points? The information you bought for 150,000 private points can't be used anymore."

"I know, but that doesn't stop me from earning points. I plan to find upperclassmen from the second and third years. Since they seem to have a day off from classes today," Yuto said with a smile.

Indeed, due to the entry of the first-year students, the second and third-year students had no classes today, leaving them free to make bets with Yuto.

So, Yuto had a very busy schedule today.

Chabashira Sae fell silent, marveling at the audacity of this cheeky kid, who, after swindling Class B students, now planned to deceive the upperclassmen... He really had guts.

Since the upperclassmen knew Class D students were the weakest, and they all started with 100,000 private points as freshmen, they saw Shimizu Yuto of Class D as a big fat sheep worth 100,000 points!

If such a Class D student proposed a bet, they would surely accept without hesitation.

However... Shimizu Yuto was no sheep!

He was a wolf in sheep's clothing!

A vicious wolf!

Just minutes ago, this vicious wolf had bitten off a chunk worth 740,000 private points from the first-year Class B!

Now, Chabashira Sae could already imagine that Shimizu Yuto's endeavors to earn points from the upperclassmen would cause quite a stir in the school.

However, Chabashira Sae had no intention of advising Yuto to tone it down. Instead, she wanted Yuto to shock everyone.

---

Hey guys, the review section has too few reviews. Please for my sake, post something there. I'm so pitiful that more than half of the reviews in the review section are my reviews :( I never knew Webnovel has a limit on number of reviews you can post...

---

Read More With Pictures:
https://www.patreon.com/U22

(PS: Vote for this fanfiction for more chapters. Also, don't forget to leave a review and comment below. If the results are not good, then I'll just drop it and start working on another project.)