Chapter 35 - Just Leave!

People with such temperament are either old folks who have seen through the world or weirdos lacking common sense...

Yuto also doesn't know which category Ayanokoji Kiyotaka belongs to.

"Get lost, this is our eating spot!"

An arrogant senior student commanded Sudo Ken.

Sudo Ken's fiery temper was instantly ignited.

He threw his half-eaten cup noodles onto the ground, scattering soup and noodles everywhere.

"Damn it! You guys want to fight, huh? Come on!"

Not to mention the three senior students confronting Sudo Ken, even Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, who originated from the White Room, was taken aback by Sudo Ken's temper.

But the three senior students quickly regained their composure.

They were not intimidated, instead, they provoked further.

"Oh~ How scary, a first year student. Let's guess, you must be from Class D, right?"

"So what!"

After getting a response from the arrogant freshman Sudo Ken, the three seniors burst into laughter, filled with mockery and disdain.

Yuto, who was watching from the side, frowned.

Although Yuto dislikes delinquents, he equally detests the sarcastic tones of these senior students.

And they were clearly laughing at Class D students.

And he, Shimizu Yuto, is also from Class D!

Meaning that they were laughing at him too.

"It seems like a student from your class is having a conflict with someone else?"

Kamuro Masumi asked Yuto curiously.

"It seems so, I'm a bit curious now, so I'm going to check it out. You don't need to follow me."

Yuto left these words for Kamuro Masumi and then walked towards Ayanokoji Kiyotaka and the others.

Since Yuto didn't know what kind of trouble might ensue, and he wasn't sure if there were surveillance cameras near the convenience store, he took out his school phone and started recording.

Watching Yuto walking towards the convenience store, Kamuro Masumi hesitated before she also took long strides to follow him.

Although Kamuro Masumi knew that following him might bring trouble, Yuto had discovered her act of stealing and did not report her to the staff.

So as a payback, Kamuro Masumi wanted to back him up in the upcoming confrontation, to make those three senior students back off.

After all, with the presence of the red-haired delinquent, the expressionless boy, plus Yuto and her, that made four people in total, while the senior students were only three.

As Yuto approached, one of the senior students said mockingly to his friends, "Hey, did you hear that? As I thought, this red-haired gorilla is definitely from Class D, a defective product indeed."

"What do you mean by 'defective product'? What are you implying, bastards!? Hey!" Sudo Ken stepped forward angrily.

It was unclear if Sudo Ken's approach scared them, or if they just didn't want to fight with him, but facing Sudo Ken's advance, the three senior students stepped back.

"It's exactly what it sounds like. You, red-haired gorilla, just keep being arrogant. Let's see if you still have the energy to be proud after a month."