Chapter 30 - Not Saving Points and Not Needing to Save Points!

Like the others, Sakayanagi Arisu watched as Yuto left, not insisting on playing chess with him as she knew her stakes were not attractive enough.

After Yuto left, Sakayanagi Arisu showed a beautiful smile to the members of the Chess Club, "Senpais, would you like to play a game of chess with me? With a bet, of course."

Underneath Sakayanagi Arisu's cute and sweet smile was the guise of a hunter aiming at her prey.

It has to be said, Sakayanagi Arisu's appearance and slender figure were even more deceptive than the handsome Shimizu Yuto, leading the Chess Club members to accept her challenge and bet against her.

Following Shimizu Yuto, Sakayanagi Arisu also harvested a considerable amount of private points from the Chess Club.

Though not as much as Yuto, she increased her own 100,000 private points to 970,000 private points.

The betting challenge of Shimizu Yuto and Sakayanagi Arisu made the senior students deeply understand what a genius really is and what it means to be outclassed in skill level...

After leaving the club building, Yuto headed towards the large shopping mall nearby, muttering to himself, "Let's buy something to replenish my glucose level. Playing chess consumes a lot of brainpower."

Although chess is a leisure game, the addition of a timer and time constraints requires rapid thinking and decision-making, draining the players' mental and physical energy.

As a first-grade chess player, Honda Ban was not to be underestimated, so after winning three games against him, Yuto expended a lot of energy and needed to replenish his sugar levels to restore his tired spirit.

Yuto needed to stay energized, especially since he planned to visit more clubs in the afternoon to earn more points.

As Yuto walked towards the large shopping mall, his student terminal in his pocket rang.

Pulling it out, he saw that his childhood friend, Sakura Airi was calling him.

"Hey, Airi, why are you calling me?"

"Because it's already noon, I was thinking of inviting you to have lunch together."

Through Yuto's school terminal, Sakura Airi's voice, filled with affection and softness, reached him.

"But I'm not free right now. How about we have dinner together tonight?" Yuto suggested.

"O-okay!"

Lying in her dorm bed, Sakura Airi nodded happily, swinging her slender, fair legs and asked with concern, "Yuto, you were going to earn points, right? How is it going?"

"Very well, I earned a lot of private points. Airi, I'll transfer the points I owe you later."

Sakura Airi had no intention of taking back the points she lent to Yuto and quickly said, "No need, Yuto, keep them for yourself."

"Airi, you better listen to me."

"...Yes."

With just one word, Yuto could guess from Airi's tone that she was pouting in dissatisfaction.

While chatting with Sakura Airi on the phone, Yuto entered the large shopping mall and spotted the lollipops that could help replenish his sugar levels.

After taking a glance, he headed towards the area of the mall selling technology products.

"Yuto, I'm thinking of buying a digital camera. Can you accompany me to the mall tomorrow?" Sakura Airi's soft and needy words made Yuto raise his eyebrows.

"Accompany you shopping, right? Sure," Yuto agreed without hesitation.

In fact, Yuto entered this large shopping center not only to buy snacks to replenish sugar levels but also to consider buying a digital camera for Sakura Airi.

Because Sakura Airi did not hesitate to lend her points to Yuto!

Yuto is the type who tries to reciprocate kindness tenfold, or maybe a hundredfold.

So, after earning nearly four million points, he planned to buy a digital camera for his beautiful childhood friend, knowing she loves photography.

After chatting a few more words with Yuto, Sakura Airi reluctantly ended the call.

Lying on her bed, she placed the phone on her chest, filled with joy and anticipation, "Having dinner with Yuto tonight, and going shopping with Yuto tomorrow to buy a digital camera, is this a date? How wonderful~"

Meanwhile, Yuto, who was being fondly thought of by Sakura Airi, had arrived at the area of the mall selling technology products, where surprisingly many students were present...

Most of these students were freshmen who, after receiving one hundred thousand points in their balance, came to the mall to buy laptops, game consoles, etc., they had longed for in the past.

Yuto noticed that many students were spending over eighty thousand points on a laptop.

Freshmen only start with one hundred thousand private points, and spending eighty thousand points at once seemed surprisingly decisive.

Previously unfamiliar with the concept of money, their past pocket money left them unable to fulfill desires and needs.

However, with the equivalent of a hundred thousand private points as money now at their disposal, it's no surprise they eagerly purchased the things they'd always wanted.

As for saving points...

Is there a need to save?

After all, in their opinion, they will receive another one hundred thousand private points next month!

Yuto shifted his gaze from the excited students and went to the location selling digital cameras, asking a staff member to introduce him to the latest products.

Following the staff member's recommendation, Yuto finally chose the most expensive digital camera, costing—three hundred and ninety thousand points!

It was an exorbitant price!

But so what? The wealthy Yuto didn't care at all. He bought this digital camera with his points without hesitation.

"I'll buy this."

"Alright, please come this way for checkout," The staff member said politely.

When the cashier saw the amount of points displayed on Yuto's student terminal during the transaction, he was stunned.

"3.95 million private points?!"

Nearly four million points left the staff member dumbfounded.

While it wasn't that he had never seen so many private points, the shock came because Yuto's student terminal showed that he was a first-year student.

If the staff remembered correctly, first-year students started school today...

And how long have first-year students been at this school?

Not even a day, right?

Meaning... this handsome first-year student in front of him managed to amass 3.95 million points in half a day... an almost unbelievable feat!

The staff member looked at Yuto with astonished eyes.

Raising his eyebrows, Yuto asked, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'll process your transaction right away!"

---

Read More With Pictures: (10+ Chapters)
patreon.com/U22

(PS: Vote for this fanfiction for more chapters. Also, don't forget to leave a review and comment below. If the results are not good, then I'll just drop it and start working on another project.)