Chapter 17 - Ichinose Honami!

Because Chabashira Sae had come to view Yuto as a treasure, seeing him as a key figure to lead Class D to advance to Class A, Yuto had to be outstanding.

So outstanding that all students of Class D would follow and listen to him.

This way, Yuto could more easily steer the students of Class D towards becoming Class A. Only then would there be a chance for her to realize her dream and ambition.

Yuto caught a glimpse of Hoshinomiya Chie coming out of the classroom, her lovely face puffed up, seemingly very angry.

But what mattered most was the visibly upset Hoshinomiya Chie heading towards Yuto and Chabashira Sae. She didn't look very pleased.

"Chabashira-sensei, it seems Hoshinomiya-sensei wants to talk to you. I'll be leaving first!"

Yuto left this message and swiftly departed from the corridor of Class B's classroom.

Chabashira Sae also wanted to leave, but her arm was firmly grabbed by Hoshinomiya Chie.

"Sae-chan!"

Hoshinomiya Chie exclaimed in a grievance-filled tone, "The students in my class were extorted more than 700,000 points by your student. A girl in my class named 'Shiranami' even cried, saying she thought Shimizu-kun looked so handsome. Why did he have to be so bad?"

"Both you and I graduated from this school. Don't you understand that trades and cooperation, deceit and fraud... are the norms of this school?" Chabashira Sae responded coldly.

She had no intention of arguing with this troublesome friend.

Hoshinomiya Chie huffed in dissatisfaction but did not refute Chabashira Sae's words because that is the essence of Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School.

"Sae-chan, bringing that bad boy over at the start of the school year... You're not planning a coup d'état, are you?"

Hoshinomiya Chie scrutinized her with suspicion, clearly also deeming Shimizu Yuto a bad boy.

The "coup d'état" Hoshinomiya Chie mentioned related to the subject Chabashira Sae taught, the history of Neon (Japan).

Historically, it referred to subordinates replacing their superiors, cadet branches usurping the main family, retainers eliminating their lords, peasants driving out samurai, and so on.

Thus, Hoshinomiya Chie was implying whether Chabashira Sae intended for Class D to overtake Class A.

Hoshinomiya Chie and Chabashira Sae were frenemies, well aware of each other's ambitions and obsessions.

Sighing internally, Chabashira Sae knew that after this incident, Shimizu Yuto would definitely be on Hoshinomiya Chie's radar. It was up to him whether he could withstand her obstruction.

...

After leaving Chabashira Sae, the homeroom teacher, behind, Yuto was on his way downstairs.

Unable to continue selling information that cost 150,000 private points, it was time for Yuto to find a new way to earn points.

After all, 750,000 private points were clearly not enough for his purpose.

On his way down the stairs, Yuto encountered three students: a girl and two boys.

The boys were unremarkable, but the girl stood out with her incredibly beautiful strawberry-blonde, waist-length hair, with a faint gradient at the ends adding a touch of ethereal beauty.

Her clear, pale blue eyes resembled pure lake water, and her school uniform outlined a slender figure that, despite her young age, exuded a mature charm yet maintained an air of innocence and purity.

Her delicate, fair face radiated a warm, gem-like luster, and her smile made her appear bright and energetic.

If Yuto didn't already have Sakura Airi, his beautiful childhood friend, the sight of this beautiful strawberry-blonde-haired girl would have certainly enchanted him.

Ichinose Honami, holding two plastic bags filled with bottled drinks, paused on the stairs, captivated by the boy above her, bathed in sunlight, creating a halo of handsomeness around him.

"Classmate, would you like a drink?" She offered spontaneously.

"Ah?" Yuto was surprised by the strawberry-blonde-haired girl's offer.

Despite the awkwardness of the situation, Ichinose's straightforward and cheerful nature shone through as she offered a sweet smile to Yuto.

"We bought too many drinks for our class, so would you like one?" Ichinose asked with a light-hearted smile.

There was no falsehood in her expression, only genuine concern and sincerity.

Yuto, seeing the sincerity in Ichinose's expression and the lack of discontent from the two boys beside her, realized that those boys saw her as a lead figure.

Ichinose Honami looked just like an angel.

Wait a second, an angel?

Hesitant, Yuto inquired, "Which class are you guys from?"

"We? I'm Ichinose Honami, from Class 1-B," Ichinose replied cheerfully, with the boys introducing themselves as well.

Well, they were indeed from Class B, a class full of angels.

"I'm Yuto Shimizu from Class 1-D. I appreciate your offer, but I don't deserve your drink at the moment, sorry!" Yuto declined and quickly continued down the stairs.

He didn't want them to know what he did to their classmates. After all, it wasn't a good thing.

"Ah?" Ichinose watched, puzzled, as the handsome boy walked away.

"What does he mean by that?" She asked the other boys.

The boys shrugged, equally confused by Yuto's response.

Returning to Class B, Ichinose and her friends were shocked to find their previously lively classmates disheartened as they had just been swindled out of 740,000 private points.

"What's wrong, everyone? Why the long faces?" Ichinose asked, genuinely concerned about them.

"Honami-chan!" Hoshinomiya Chie rushed over, embracing Ichinose Honami for comfort.

"Our entire class has been swindled by a heartless villain!"

"Ah? What are you talking about, teacher?"

The downcast students of Class B strongly agreed with Hoshinomiya Chie's assessment of Yuto Shimizu from Class D.

---

Read More With Pictures:
https://www.patreon.com/U22

(PS: Vote for this fanfiction for more chapters. Also, don't forget to leave a review and comment below. If the results are not good, then I'll just drop it and start working on another project.)