Chapter 33 - Kamuro Masumi of Class 1-A!

Kamuro Masumi, startled and instinctively looking at the person standing beside her, found herself facing a handsome young man with deep black eyes directly looking at her.

Her own arm was caught by this young man.

"..."

In silence, Kamuro Masumi realized she had been caught stealing by this boy, filling her heart with panic and anxiety. She knew she messed up big times!

Upon seeing Yuto's calm and deep eyes, Kamuro Masumi quickly averted her gaze.

"Let... let me go!"

"Before I let go, you need to put back what you just stole," Yuto said in an indisputable tone, still holding onto Kamuro Masumi's arm.

"..."

Kamuro Masumi looked at the handsome boy with shock. Did he mean... she should put the items back and he wouldn't report her for stealing?

Feeling a mix of complexity and relief, Kamuro Masumi gently nodded, "I understand."

"Wise decision." Yuto nodded and released his hand, and Kamuro Masumi then took the stolen canned beer out of her bag and put it back.

"Is this okay now?" Kamuro Masumi asked.

"Not yet. You still have other items on you," Yuto said, shaking his head.

"..."

How did you know that!

At this moment, Kamuro Masumi realized that this handsome young man must have been spying on her; otherwise, how could he know she had other items hidden?

Yuto, seeing Kamuro Masumi's silence, pointed towards the upper right corner where she instinctively looked following his gesture and saw a very small surveillance camera.

That meant—her act of stealing the canned beer had been recorded by the camera.

Kamuro Masumi felt numb; she had been careful about surveillance cameras but missed this one. If she hadn't listened to him and returned the thing back to its place...

"You either put everything back or buy them with points. That way, it won't be considered theft," Yuto reminded her.

"...I'll buy them."

Faced with the options, Kamuro Masumi chose the latter wisely.

"Wait a moment, why did you ask me to put the canned beer back?" She couldn't help but ask.

"Idiot! Because you're underage and can't buy alcohol," Yuto said, annoyed.

How could she ask such a foolish question?

"..."

As if resigning herself, Kamuro Masumi followed Yuto obediently to the cashier to pay.

Although Kamuro's actions were considered stealing, since she paid for the items, her theft was rebranded as forgetting to use a shopping basket and instead using her pockets and backpack to carry items she intended to buy.

This way, even if her act of stealing was recorded by the surveillance camera, it wouldn't constitute a criminal act since she paid for the items.

"The total is 153 points, please present your student terminal," The cashier told Yuto.

"Okay."

Before Yuto could pull out his student terminal, Kamuro Masumi quickly handed hers over.

"Let me pay for this!"

"No need."

Yuto disregarded the purple-haired girl's conciliatory gesture and handed his student terminal to the cashier.

The cashier glanced between the handsome Yuto and the high-quality beautiful girl with a guilty expression, jokingly saying, "Are you two having a lovers' quarrel?"

Yuto rolled his eyes, annoyed, "She's not my girlfriend, just a passerby I met by chance."

"Is that so~"

The cashier didn't believe it, as Shimizu Yuto and Kamuro Masumi looked more like a couple where the girlfriend had upset the boyfriend.

Insisting on not being her boyfriend, Yuto paid with his student terminal, the balance of which left the cashier astounded. A first-year student with over three million private points in balance?!

Under the cashier's incredulous gaze, Yuto, carrying his sweets and student terminal, left the mall.

After Kamuro Masumi paid for her small pile of goods, she hurriedly caught up with the departing Yuto.

"Wait a moment!"

Turning around, Yuto looked at the purple-haired girl who was running towards him, raising his eyebrows.

Why did this beautiful thief follow him?

Catching her breath, Kamuro Masumi said, "Are you going to report me to the school? Or are you going to blackmail me?"

"If I had planned to do that, I wouldn't have let you buy the items," Yuto replied, making Kamuro Masumi realize he was right.

Yuto could have simply informed the mall staff, and her act of theft would have been exposed immediately.

Or, he would have recorded her act of stealing with his phone and blackmailed her later.

Kamuro Masumi looked deeply at the handsome youth before her and handed him the plastic bag, "This is for you."

"Why? This is what you bought." Yuto was puzzled.

"Hush money, I guess?" Kamuro Masumi awkwardly offered.

Yuto twitched his mouth; his silence didn't come cheap.

This morning, the angels from Class B had paid 740,000 private points to keep him quiet.

Does this beautiful thief girl think her small trinkets could serve as hush money?

'Though you may be somewhat beautiful, don't get carried away,' Yuto thought to himself.

"I don't need your items. I'm going to have lunch now," Yuto waved his hand, trying to chase her away.

But, Kamuro Masumi hastily said, "Then let me treat you to lunch!"

"Okay."

To be honest, Yuto didn't really want to accept Kamuro Masumi's invitation, as he knew Sakura Airi would be tearfully watching if she saw him dining with another girl.

But he noticed the purple-haired girl was unusually insistent. If he didn't accept her invitation, she would probably keep pestering him.

So, Yuto reluctantly agreed.

Then, Yuto and Kamuro Masumi headed together to the school's student cafeteria.

Kamuro Masumi stealthily glanced at the handsome boy walking beside her and asked, "Excuse me for being rude, but are you an upperclassman?"

"No, I'm a first-year freshman from Class D, Shimizu Yuto," Yuto replied.

"Is that so, I'm Kamuro Masumi from Class 1-A." Kamuro Masumi also introduced herself.

"You're also a new student?" Yuto gave Kamuro Masumi a surprised look.

"Yes." Kamuro Masumi responded.

"Then I don't understand. New students get one hundred thousand private points for free; there's no need to steal for the time being. Why would you do something so foolish?"

Before, Yuto had assumed Kamuro Masumi was a financially struggling upperclassman...

Now, he realizes things aren't as he expected.

---

Read More With Pictures: (10+ Chapters)
patreon.com/U22

(PS: Vote for this fanfiction for more chapters. Also, don't forget to leave a review and comment below. If the results are not good, then I'll just drop it and start working on another project.)