Chapter 34: You Seem to Have Misunderstood Something!

Because if it were upperclassmen, there might be a possibility of them stealing due to lack of points.

After all, first-year freshmen have just entered the school and received a hundred thousand private points from the school not long ago!

With so many points, except for some expensive technological products, almost anything could be bought easily!

So, which first-year student would lack points to spend now?

...Well, it seems there really is one.

That would be Ryuuen Kakeru from Class C, whose hundred thousand private points are all on Yuto's balance, and he also owes Yuto six hundred and fifty thousand private points.

Facing Yuto's sarcasm, Kamuro Masumi kept silent because she didn't know how to explain to Yuto, or rather... she didn't want others to know about her weird quirks.

Yuto glanced at the silent Kamuro Masumi and said, "Don't tell me, you wouldn't happen to enjoy the thrill and pleasure that come from stealing, would you?"

?!

He actually guessed it!

"No, it's not like that..."

Facing Kamuro Masumi's evasive answer, Yuto scoffed, "You're a freshman; there's no way you've spent all your points already; there's no need for you to steal."

"Since you have enough points on your balance, it means you're not stealing out of financial necessity."

"That leaves only one other possibility: you've grown fond of the act of stealing."

"..."

The truth that Kamuro Masumi wanted to hide was being peeled away layer by layer by Yuto...

"Hah! You're right, you guessed it correctly, so do you regret it?" Kamuro Masumi said somewhat resignedly to Yuto.

"Regret what?"

Yuto was genuinely confused by Kamuro Masumi's question.

"Regret helping someone like me, not exposing me directly to the school for them to catch and punish me."

Yuto glanced at Kamuro Masumi and said, "Kamuro Masumi, you seem to have misunderstood something."

"I misunderstood?" Kamuro Masumi looked at Yuto blankly.

"That's right, I am a person who does whatever I want. If I come across something I can't stand, I'll intervene on my own without anyone telling me to do so, so whoever you are, thief or not, whatever reason you have for stealing, it doesn't matter to me," Yuto said.

Yuto is such a person, otherwise, he wouldn't have driven all the delinquents out of their city for the sake of his childhood friend Sakura Airi, either by beating them away or sending them to hospitals, prisons, etc.

Yuto glanced sideways at the stunned purple-haired girl.

She should be grateful that she doesn't have the aura of the delinquents he dislikes.

Otherwise, Yuto wouldn't have let her off so easily but would have alerted the mall staff to catch the thief.

"Aren't you going to treat me to lunch? Let's go, don't just stand here; I have other things to do this afternoon."

"Oh, oh!"

Kamuro Masumi quickly followed Yuto, stealthily glancing at Yuto's handsome face.

At this moment, her heart was full of complexity.

This guy, even though he learned about her peculiar quirk, didn't dislike her for it... What a strange weirdo.

Thus, Kamuro Masumi firmly remembered this person, Shimizu Yuto, in her heart.

"By the way, Kamuro, shall we exchange contact information?"

"Sure!" Kamuro Masumi blurted out without resistance or thought, readily accepting Yuto's suggestion.

Although Kamuro Masumi is a rare beauty with long, well-proportioned legs, this was not the main reason Yuto wanted her contact information!

He wanted her contact information simply because she is a student of Class 1-A.

This school is different from other schools; it has a brutal competitive atmosphere, and only Class A enjoys certain privileges from the school.

Thus, after Yuto and Class 1-A's Kamuro Masumi exchanged contact information, he might be able to get some information about Class A through her in the future.

Therefore, aside from Sakura Airi's contact information and his Line friends, Yuto's school terminal now also included Kamuro Masumi's contact information and her Line information.

While Yuto and Kamuro Masumi were exchanging contact information, an angry voice came from nearby.

"Damn it, don't look down on me just because I'm a freshman, hey!"

Hmm??

Yuto and Kamuro Masumi both looked in the direction of the voice.

Not far away was a small convenience store, with four people standing beside it.

From the posture of these four, it seemed to be a tall, red-haired boy having a dispute with three other boys.

And all four of them were holding cups of instant noodles, probably their lunch for the day.

Looking at the four people not far away, Yuto frowned; he remembered the tall, red-haired boy.

Yuto had seen him on the seating chart of Class D, meaning this red-haired boy arguing with the three was a student from Class 1-D, he seems to be... Sudo Ken.

Yuto remembered his name because he had glanced at the name tag on his desk once, not that Yuto had made a special effort to remember him.

He has an extraordinary talent beside his mind-reading ability; he easily could remember people, scenery, and events he had seen, a sort of photographic memory.

This may be the additional benefit of being a transmigrator.

Even though Yuto recognized Sudo Ken as a classmate, he had no intention of going over to back him up because Yuto, well, he dislikes delinquents the most.

And Sudo Ken had just the sort of delinquent vibe that Yuto despises.

Since it was now lunchtime, Sudo Ken, being a delinquent, came alone to the convenience store to buy instant noodles.

But because Sudo Ken forgot to bring his student terminal, he couldn't pay, and his bad temper led to an argument.

Fortunately, his classmate Ayanokoji Kiyotaka came along, using his student terminal to help the red-haired guy pay and buy the cup noodles.

After that, Sudo Ken added hot water to the noodles inside the convenience store and came outside to wait for the noodles to cook and soften.

At this time, three senior students, also holding cup noodles, started arguing with him over a spot to sit and eat their noodles.

Yuto coldly watched Sudo Ken arguing with the three senior students.

At that moment, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka came out of the convenience store, and Yuto's gaze shifted to him.

Since Ayanokoji Kiyotaka's seat was right in front of Yuto's, Yuto had a fairly deep impression of him, especially the indifferent air about him.

It was as if he was completely detached from everything around him.

---

Read More With Pictures: (10+ Chapters)
patreon.com/U22

(PS: Vote for this fanfiction for more chapters. Also, don't forget to leave a review and comment below. If the results are not good, then I'll just drop it and start working on another project.)