Chapter 37 - This Freshman Has Such a Cruel and Sinister Heart!

"When freshmen in their first year enter this school, they only have 100,000 private points! 50,000 points is half of 100,000 points!"

"That's right, 50,000 points is already a lot, don't be so ungrateful!" One of the seniors glared at Yuto.

Yuto raised his eyebrows.

They dared to say that he was ungrateful.

It seemed that this senpai did not understand the situation he was in.

"You have to give me the amount of points I have in my balance, or I will report to the school and give them this video, and let them deal with you three fools who don't know how to keep a secret."

Yuto's words directly turned the faces of the three seniors opposite him black.

However, the video evidence was in Yuto's hands, no matter how frustrated or angry they were, they could only endure it.

Unless they wanted to drop out...

"Okay! But we need to sign a contract! Otherwise, we will not give you 100,000 private points!"

"Okay." Yuto replied with a bright smile.

Oh my, these three people are just like Ryuen Kakeru and Sakagami Kazuma, they think that Yuto's current balance is only 100,000 private points.

But unfortunately for them, Yuto's previous balance was 3,950,000 private points.

After repaying his childhood friend, buying her an expensive digital camera for 390,000 points, and finally spending 150 points on sweets.

Therefore, Yuto's current private points are around 3.5 million private points.

Under the circumstances of Yuto's smile and the three seniors' ugly expressions, the two parties signed a relevant contract.

They will give Yuto the points available on his balance, and he has to delete the video.

Yuto was quite surprised; he didn't expect that these three senior students didn't realize the trap in the contract.

But he thought that they were not smart people; if they were smart people, it would be impossible to provoke the freshman students at this time.

"The contract has been signed. Give me your student terminal; we'll send you 100,000 private points."

The senior reached out his hand to Yuto in dissatisfaction.

"Don't worry." Yuto took out his student terminal with a smile on his face, and showed them his balance to the three seniors opposite.

"Seniors, I currently have around 3.5 million private points, so please pay."

Yuto's words made the three seniors and Kamuro Masumi, who was standing behind Yuto, widen their eyes.

"More than 3 million private points?! How is that possible?!"

Although unbelievable, the balance on Yuto's student terminal was indeed more than 3 million private points...

At this moment, the seniors realized the trap in the contract they had just signed!

The way these three seniors looked at Yuto now was as if they were looking at a cunning demon, their eyes filled with fear.

It seemed that they had not done anything outrageous...

They just mocked the students of Class D as defective products.

And this Class D student named 'Shimizu Yuto' actually made them owe him more than 3 million private points in revenge...

What a cruel and sinister heart!