Chapter 32 - The Thief!

"Yes."

"Let's hear it."

"About this, let's wait until tomorrow morning," Yuto replied.

Horikita Suzune furrowed her delicate eyebrows, puzzled, "Why wait until tomorrow morning?"

"Because explaining one by one is too troublesome," Yuto replied lazily.

Horikita Suzune was confused, wondering why explaining would be such a hassle!

In fact, it was because what Yuto was going to say next was something he planned to tell all the students in his class tomorrow morning.

So if he told Horikita Suzune now, he would have to repeat it all over again tomorrow morning.

That would be too troublesome.

So let's wait until tomorrow!

"Horikita, I'm going to have lunch now, see you later."

"Wait a minute." Horikita Suzune called out to Yuto, who was about to leave the mall, and asked curiously, "This morning, the broadcast called for you and a student from Class 1-C, why is that?"

"That's because I got into a fight with that guy from Class 1-C, so the chairman summoned us to find out what happened," Yuto answered truthfully.

Suddenly, Horikita Suzune looked at Yuto with a hint of pity, "So you were beaten up..."

Being so handsome, indeed, it would make other boys unhappy.

However, Horikita Suzune found that Yuto now seemed unexpectedly fine.

He had no scars or bruises on him, nor was he wrapped in bandages, not at all looking like someone who had been beaten up.

Yuto was displeased, he gave Horikita Suzune a snort, "Why do you assume I was the one beaten up, couldn't I have beaten the other party?"

Facing Yuto's displeasure, Horikita Suzune did not answer; she simply glanced at his body.

And Horikita Suzune's gaze seemed to convey to Yuto — with your slim and slender body, how could you possibly beat someone up?

Yuto, annoyed by his cold and skeptical deskmate, then turned and left, taking some candy and other sweets to the checkout counter.

As Yuto was about to pay for the sweets he brought, his clear black and white eyes suddenly lit up with a beautiful color.

His mind-reading ability was passively triggered once again.

[So exciting, so thrilling, so amazing!]

This sudden voice, filled with strong emotions, made Yuto shudder unexpectedly, he instinctively thought there must be a couple nearby secretly making love!

Otherwise, what else would be considered exciting!

Yuto looked around, he noticed that there were also many surveillance cameras in the mall, then he murmured, "Didn't Chabashira-sensei say that romantic relationships inconsistent with the status of high school students are prohibited?"

"Someone is actually making out here in the mall. How bold!"

At this moment, with the passive triggering of his mind-reading ability, two little figures appeared in his mind to persuade him.

One was a devil with dark, pointed horns, and the other was an angel with pure white wings.

The devil with a naughty expression said, "Hurry up and peek! You don't get the chance to watch other people making out every day – you can't miss this opportunity!"

The angel said seriously, "Listen to the devil!"

Since both parties in his mind agreed, Yuto then walked towards the direction from where that inner voice came.

Actually, Yuto did not believe that the inner voice he had just heard was from a couple making out, because the emotions in those three "so exciting" words were too strong... they were not what ordinary intimacy would produce at all!

And the fact was as Yuto guessed, the owner of that inner voice was not making out with her lover.

The owner of the inner voice was a tall girl with beautiful purple hair tied in a side ponytail, the legs visible below the skirt of her uniform were long and straight.

The slightly plump thighs looked strong and powerful, surely very comfortable to touch.

Since the tall purple-haired girl was facing away from Yuto, he could not see the girl's face clearly.

To Yuto's surprise, this girl was alone, so the question arose.

Why would a lone girl suddenly experience such intense thrilling emotions?

Yuto soon found out why...

This purple-haired girl first looked around naturally, and after making sure no one was watching her, she quickly took items from the shelf and stuffed them into her uniform pocket.

Yuto, watching from behind the purple-haired girl, was surprised by this scene, he frowned, "She is stealing..."

Realizing that the purple-haired girl was a thief, Yuto narrowed his eyes slightly, his clear black and white eyes revealing a beautiful color.

This time, Yuto deliberately used his mind-reading ability to find out what she was thinking.

[Hehehe... Hehehe...]

What Yuto heard from the mind of the thief girl was this strange giggle.

"What's this, such a nonsense thought," Yuto rolled his eyes.

Yuto wanted to know what the purple-haired thief girl was thinking after stealing the items.

And he did not expect her mind to be devoid of any meaningful thoughts, instead, she was giggling internally...

"She is thrilled and pleased from stealing... this girl must have some serious mental issues!" Yuto muttered to himself.

Normally, people steal because they have no money and want to make money by stealing other people's stuff.

Or they have an excessive desire for something, so they risk stealing.

Yuto observed the purple-haired thief girl secretly; although she was giggling inwardly, she appeared calm and composed on the surface.

If he had not witnessed it with his own eyes, he himself would not believe that this girl had just committed theft.

The thief, Kamuro Masumi, stepped forward with her slender, long legs.

She walked to the next area, after stealing several items in a row, her next target was canned beer.

People under the age of twenty are not allowed to drink, but this school not only has seventeen or eighteen-year-old students but also staff members who are already adults.

Therefore, these canned beers were meant for the staff.

Since students are not allowed to drink, there are very few people around the canned beer shelf.

Kamuro Masumi, with her eyes flashing a certain pleasure, first looked around, and after making sure no one was around, she reached out her hand towards the canned beer.

Picked up the item.

And then quickly stuffed it into the bag she was carrying.

All in one go!

But at this moment, something unexpected happened...

With a snap, Kamuro Masumi's arm, which was holding the canned beer and extending it into the bag, was firmly grasped by someone.

---

Read More With Pictures: (10+ Chapters)
patreon.com/U22

(PS: Vote for this fanfiction for more chapters. Also, don't forget to leave a review and comment below. If the results are not good, then I'll just drop it and start working on another project.)