Chapter 9 - So, what is your name?

"Starting today, we will be studying together in the same class. So, I think we should start introducing ourselves now. It would be great if we could quickly get to know each other."

Hirata Yosuke's words left Ayanokouji Kiyotaka lost in thought.

How do ordinary high school students introduce themselves? He, who came from the White Room, had no idea.

Due to Chabashira Sae's instruction, both Shimizu Yuta and Sakura Airi missed the opportunity to introduce themselves to their classmates in Class D.

However, neither Shimizu Yuta nor Sakura Airi cared.

Because Yuta, who acts freely and casually, does not intend to deliberately make friends with others in his class.

As for Sakura Airi, she is even more timid and shy. If you ask her to stand up and introduce herself in front of everyone... isn't that persecuting her?

Therefore, even if Sakura Airi knew that she and Shimizu Yuta missed the class introduction, she would not regret it, but would only breathe a sigh of relief.

Shimizu Yuta, who left the classroom, was familiarizing himself with the terminal provided by the school.

This terminal is similar to the smartphones on the market.

The phone has functions such as calling, email, recording, and taking pictures, and everything that should be available on a regular smartphone is available.

It even has various apps and software installed by the school, and Shimizu Yuta found the comic he had been reading through an app.

Sakura Airi said excitedly to her childhood friend, who was familiarizing himself with the school terminal, "Yuta, my balance shows 100,000 points. I'll treat you to a meal later!"

"Okay, but Airi, will you sit next to me?" Shimizu Yuta smiled at his extremely shy childhood friend.

"I... I'll try my best!" Sakura Airi clenched her white and tender hand, cheering herself on. Her beautiful face was full of seriousness.

For three years of high school, Sakura Airi will always be in the same class as Shimizu Yuta, so she wants to change her introverted personality!

If she can't even stand next to Yuta in a straightforward manner, how can she hope to become his girlfriend in the future?

Shimizu Yuta and Sakura Airi left the first-year classroom building and walked towards the teacher's office.

On the way to the teacher's office, Shimizu Yuta noticed that many students were resting and walking around.

It seems that on the enrollment day of the new students, senior students do not need to attend their classes.

Shimizu Yuta and Sakura Airi looked around and found the teacher's office.

Due to the start of the school year, there were no other teachers in the office room, only Chabashira Sae.

"Chabashira-sensei, I-I'm here."

"Okay."

Chabashira Sae, who was sitting in her seat, raised her seductive foot wrapped in black stockings. She glanced at the timid Sakura Airi and then looked at the boy next to her, Shimizu Yuta.

Yuta was looking at the bulletin screen in the teacher's office, which showed the class points of each class in the second and third years.

'He looked straight at the bulletin screen the moment he entered the office. How observant...' Chabashira Sae thought to herself.