Chapter 4

"I can't believe you invited her to dinner tomorrow" Becky huffed as threw herself back against the couch. 

"I can't believe you were bloody married, and you never told us" Charlotte snapped as she glanced at her girlfriend for support.

"She seems nice" Engfa smiled as she sat down drinking the remainder of her coffee.

"She is" Becky sighed.

Freen was one of a kind and seeing her these last couple of days brought back all of Becky's feelings towards her wife. She missed her smile, those eyes. She still needed to keep a distance though, until she knew what Freen's intentions were in London.

So, they agreed to well, they didn't really agree to anything. Freen wasn't going anywhere at the moment, and they were going to try well at least be civil to each other. They would next see each other in work on Monday when Becky was next in that was until Engfa tried to shove another cp of coffee into Freen and make her stay for brunch.

Freen politely declined as she said she had to drop by work for a few hours to check in on patients but not before Charlotte had persuaded Freen to come around for dinner tomorrow night. Freen had looked Becky briefly before answering almost looking for permission while Becky coughed and agreed saying it was a good idea.

Was it heck a good idea, her wife hanging out with Charlotte and Engfa. Not so much Engfa was Becky worried about. It was Charlotte who she feared, a few glasses of wine into that girl and she was unstoppable. This was going to be fine she tried to convince herself. She would have dinner, a couple of glasses of wine and then call Freen a taxi home, voila. Becky placed a cushion over her head as she screamed out her frustrations.

***

Freen gripped the bottle of red wine as she stood in front of Becky's front door. Why did she feel so nervous, it was only dinner, and it wasn't as if it was just her and Becky. Charlotte and Engfa would be there too. She liked them, Engfa was sweet and certainly knew how to make a strong cup of coffee and Charlotte, she could tell Charlotte was like a big sister to Becky.

They clearly had a close relationship, but she liked Charlotte's quirkiness. So here she was her stomach doing flips, she was glad Becky had taken her arrival better than she thought. Becky looked like she was back to her old self now. She had her amazing figure back and didn't appear to be getting trashed every night like she had been for her last couple of months in Thailand.

Then again, she was now single and didn't have a nagging wife in her ear, it got Freen thinking was it her that brought out the worst in Becky. Were they one of those poisonous couples who were mad about each other but destroying everything around them. Freen would like to think not but she still felt skeptical about being back here, was she really making the right decision coming here and having Becky back in her life.

The surgeon still wasn't sure how she felt about Becky anymore, she knew she didn't exactly hate Becky of course she didn't but she still felt hurt and betrayed by Becky. When it came to loving Becky, her head was messed up.

Freen knew she wasn't in love with Becky right now but there was something still there buried deep down she knew the real Becky was buried deep down in the brunette who was on the other side of this white door, the door burst open in that second revealing two big hazel eyes and a grin as limbs leapt forward and yanked Freen inside.

"I was wondering where you where, I buzzed you in ages ago" Engfa laughed as she took Freen's coat revealing her tight jeans and black and white striped top that clung to the right places. Freen had actually bought this top with her wife over a year ago but loved it so much she insisted on buying it in all the other color's this still being her favorite, she knew Becky would appreciate it.

Wound Healing (girlxgirl)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara