Chapter 28

Becky sighed as her eyes opened lazily, she noticed the early morning light peeping through her curtains as she glanced at the clock on the bedside locker.

Feeling a warm body snuggle further into her own she smiled as Freen placed soft kisses against her exposed back.

"Morning" Freen mumbled against Becky's neck causing her to moan slightly knowing exactly where Becky's weak spots were.

Gliding her hand that rested on Becky's stomach up she gave Becky's breast a light squeeze as Becky turned to back to face the surgeon.

"Hi" Becky breathed out clearly effected by Freen's touch as her fingertips brushed over Freen's soft lips.

"What time is it" Freen questioned her lips playing against Becky's fingers, God those fingers that drove her insane for hours last night.

"Nearly 7" Becky replied biting her lip nervously, even though it was Sunday she was hoping Freen didn't have to rush off to work.

Freen simply nodded as her hand remained over.

Becky's breast she let her lips drop to Becky's exposed shoulder.

"You need to sleep, you look tired" Freen mumbled against Becky's shoulder as Becky breathed out a content sigh.

Biting her lip as Freen's hand released her breast and teasingly ran down her stomach, sleeping was the last thing she needed. The wetness growing between her legs, she knew exactly what she needed.

"God" Becky groaned pressing her body firmly back against the mattress as Freen smirked allowing her body to hover over the flustered nurse.

"What's wrong babe, anything I can help you with" Freen questioned as her hand descended between Becky's legs, she loved watching Becky bite her lip as she struggled to keep her moans to herself.

Pressing her thumb against Becky's wetness she knew exactly how to tease the nurse.

"Hmmmm something doesn't feel right" Freen said in a serious tone as Becky's lazily eyes shot open as they locked with the surgeons.

Becky felt a knot in her stomach, last night had been perfect since they got back from the hospital they couldn't get enough of each other.

Freen explored Becky, tasted her. She had craved her touch since Friday. She knew they had a lot to sort out with one another but last night wasn't about fighting over Faye or Friend.

It was about Freen and Becky, being with one another, showing each other exactly how much they wanted each other and cherished one another.

"What is it, what doesn't feel right" Becky's eyes furrowed as Freen's face remained blank.

Watching Becky gulp back her nerves Freen smirked as lifted up the sheet over her giving her more access to Becky's naked body.

"I need to have a look" Freen smirked as she placed a quick kiss on Becky's lips and slowly and teasingly descended Becky's aching body.

Becky's eyes widened as Freen's tongue brushed between her legs knowing full well Freen was only teasing her.

"Fucking hell" Becky moaned as her body arched to Freen's contact causing Freen to smile as began to listen to Becky's moans.

**

"What is it Irin, anything" Becky asked as her hand connected with her ex-boss's.

"Take me home" Irin mumbled as Becky frowned.

"What" Ally questioned sitting slightly on Irin's bed.