Chapter 10

"Jesus" Freen panted as she lifted up the sheets over here exposed body, her body numb from the pleasure Becky had just given her, she smiled as Becky struggled to catch her breath as her eyes clamped shut showing her after sex face.

"You are going to kill me one of these days" Becky groaned brushing her sweaty hair from her face as Freen giggled against her neck.

"Why is the sex twice as good now" Becky chuckled as Freen shot her an evil glare "I mean it was amazing before but not it's like, bloody hell" Becky said her thick English accent making Freen laugh as she planted a kiss against Becky's collar bone. Freen glanced at the clock it was already 11 pm, she pushed back the sheet as she scrambled to find her discarded clothes.

"Just stay" Becky sulked as she watched Freen put her top back on and flattening her ruffled hair in the mirror.

"I've got an amputation first thing tomorrow" Freen replied as she slid her jeans back up her toned thighs and reached for her converse.

"Yeah, and I've work tomorrow too, we can go in together" Becky replied as kneeled forward draping her arms around her wife who tied her laces as she sat on the edge of the bed.

"Becky" Freen sighed as she turned her face to meet a sulking brunette.

"I need an early night" she added brushing Becky's chestnut strands of hair from her face as she leaned forward placing a gentle kiss against Becky's nose "anyway I'm sure Char is due back soon" Freen mumbled untangling her body from the brunettes as she stood up gathering her stuff in her handbag.

"Fuck Char" Becky snapped harshly her face remaining saddened as Freen continued to get ready to leave. Freen swung her handbag over her shoulder as she wrapped her scarf around her neck and stepped towards the bed where Becky sat with her sheet wrapped around her. Freen felt guilty she could tell Becky's eyes were pleading with her stay, but she needed to go, she wasn't ready for the whole sleep over thing, so they may have been sleeping together for over a month, but Freen still wanted to take things slow, no one knew about them except Irin who true to her word had not mentioned another thing to Freen after that day in the corridor.

"I'll see you tomorrow" Freen whispered as she gave Becky a sweet kiss cupping her cheek "Bye" she pecked her wife's pouting lips and headed for the door, that was it, she felt bad, but she needed to go back to her own place. As she opened the front door four eyes widened as they glared at her.

"Freen, er hi" Engfa smiled as Freen returned a warm smile.

"Hey Engfa" she replied as she felt an evil death glare from Char.

"Charlotte" she smiled as she stepped around the girl and proceeded to walk to the stairs, Engfa and Char didn't say another word, Freen did of course hear a muffed voice followed by a door slam seconds Laters, no doubt Char was about to bombard Becky for answers.

**

"I mean a month" Becky snapped as she leaned back on the swivel chair "am I overreacting, I'm overreacting aren't I" Becky babbled as a flushed looking Irin glared at her in disbelief in her chair, Irin was all ears for her nurses when it came to sorting out a nasty surgeon or changing their allocation but this, listening to Becky talk about her amazing sex life with one of the surgeons Becky happens to be secretly married to was NOT in her job description.

"I er I don't know what to say" Irin said nervously picking up files in her hands and she shuffled them in a neat pile as Becky's eyes furrowed.

"I mean it's just sleep, why can't she just fuck me and then sleep over or let me stay" Becky scowled.

"Rebecca" Irin gasped wide eyed she really didn't not need to hear this.

"I'm overreacting aren't I" Becky mumbled crossing her arms.