Chapter 26

Friend yawned as she scratched her messy hair away from her face walking towards her hotel room door.

"Freen, eh" Friend's eyes widened as she stood awkwardly in her oversized Yankee t-shirt.

"Is Becky here" Freen mumbled forcing herself to look at Friend as her jaw clenched tightly.

"Is that brekkie I'm starving" Becky shouted from the bed as Freen gulped. Well that certainly answered her question and kicked her in the chest.

"Can you get her for me please" Freen asked quietly as her eyes focused away from the room she looked firmly down the hotel corridor, the ceiling, floor, anywhere except at the room knowing full well what happened last night in Friend's room it made her stomach churn.

Friend turned nervously as she stepped into her room and walked towards her bed as she noticed Becky lying comfortably watching the television.

"Freen's at the door" Friend smiled nervously as Becky's eyes widened she quickly lifted she sheet over her bra.

"I don't want to talk to her" Becky mumbled quietly.

"Tell her to go away" she mumbled.

"Nooooo" Friend snapped quietly as she glanced at Freen who was now arms folded standing at her door.

"Fuck Friend I can't talk to her right now" Becky snapped quietly glancing down her sheet covered body she felt embarrassed as Friend rolled her eyes.

Clearing her throat Friend made her way back to her door as Freen now forced herself to look at the older woman.

"Now is not the best time Freen, maybe later you could knock to her room" Friend replied.

"I need to speak to her now, shut that door and tell her I'll wait right here until she comes out" Freen snapped as she took hold of the handle as Friend stepped back watching Freen shut the door in her own face.

"Becky get dressed..."

**

Becky squealed as her body collided with the soft sheets beneath her as she soon found Friend's eager lips on her own.

The older woman straddled her allowing her hands to slide under Becky's short dress.

"God, you feel so fuckable" Friend grumbled as she sat back slightly allowing her arms to forcefully push Becky's tight dress upwards as Becky pulled the material swiftly over her head.

She watched as Friend's eyes darkened roaming up her body, normally Becky would feel excited and aroused by this. Someone looking at her like she was the most beautiful woman in the world, but all Becky could think about was Freen.

How Becky felt like she had been punched in the stomach as she walked away from Freen outside the club only a short time ago, how she could see how much Freen was hurting while she begged Becky to give her a chance to talk but Becky shook all thoughts out of her head.

This was it, she needed to move on from her past, as much as it killed her, she needed to face the facts that she didn't belong in Freen's life anymore.

Becky sighed as her head rested back against the pillow as Friend's soft lips kissed down her stomach, as she felt Friend's tongue slid around her belly button stud. She knew if this was Freen she would have practically cum right now. she didn't feel anything, she needed to block out her thoughts, forget about Freen.