Chapter 16

I'm back! sorry it took me so long to upload the next chapter. Happy reading! :))

"Come in, make yourself at home" Freen ushered the brunette into her apartment as Becky smiled weakly hobbling a few steps on her crutches.

Becky glanced around Freen's spacious apartment as her wife carried Becky's suitcase into the bedroom. The brunette smiled as she looked at the spotless kitchen and living room, easy to know Becky didn't spend much time here with how clean it was.

Although she had been here a few times before mainly having amazing sex in the bedroom, this place was still new to Becky, and she wasn't sure how this was going to work out. Freen and Becky had done nothing but bicker the past while and now here she was moving in with Freen until she got back onto her feet.

They needed this, small, confined space was bound to make them talk and work things out, Becky needed Freen.

All of Freen and maybe with them living together for a while they could build up a relationship they once had back in Thailand, just maybe.

"BB what are you doing, sit down" Freen half laughed as she appeared back from her bedroom watching the brunette who was still standing near the door balancing on her crutches.

Becky pushed her body forward as she began to get the hang of the crutches, she was not looking forward to the next 6 weeks as she collapsed on the sofa removing the crutches as she nursed her already sore hands.

"Can I get you anything, tea, coffee, some food" Freen asked as she plonked down next to her wife. Becky shook her head as Freen clasped her hands in her own.

"I'll get you some moisturizer for these, they will be drying in no time from those stupid things" Freen said as she brought her lips to Becky's hands placing a sweet kiss against them and dropping them back in her own grip against her lap. Becky smiled; it was a simple yet sweet gesture that made her stomach flutter.

"Why don't I make you some soup" Freen suggested as Becky shook her head once again.

"I'm not hungry" Becky yawned as her fingers played with Freen's. The silence filled the apartment as both girls didn't know what to do, here they were alone and living together yet neither of them know what to do or say. Sure, they had stuff to work out but both girls were drained and exhausted after the past couple of days talking things out was the last thing they needed to do.

"You want to get some sleep" Freen asked as a grateful smile now appeared on Becky's face. Freen stood up as she helped the brunette balance on the crutches as they headed for Freen's room.

Becky collapsed back onto the king size bed as Freen smiled taking the crutches and placing nearby. Becky struggled with track suit bottoms, even though they were two sizes too big the pain in her leg darted through her body.

"Here let me help you babe" Freen said as she kneeled on the bed as gripped either side of Becky's bottoms. Slowly and as gently as she could she managed to remove Becky's trackies without even causing one to stir out of her wife who watched her lovingly.

"Thanks" Becky sighed "I don't think I'm putting pajama bottoms on after that" she chuckled as she swiped her hoodie over her head and replaced it with a t-shirt.

Freen smirked at the idea of Becky sleeping in just her undies and t-shirt, she gave the golden legs one more glance before placing the duvet over her wife's body.

"I'll be only outside if you need anything" Freen smiled as she tucked her wife into her bed, Becky frowned at her words.

"What" Becky snapped "You're not sleeping here" she added as her hand patted the huge space beside her, it was Freen's turn to shake her head.