Chapter 34

Hey babe I've missed you" Freen mumbled into Becky's highlighted locks as she leaned back against her desk holding Becky softly in her arms.

Becky sighed as she wrapped her arms around Freen.

She needed Freen to just hold her, tell her everything was going to be ok, that Irin was going to be ok, that they were going to be ok, but she knew that wasn't going to be the case.

For months Becky pondered the idea of coming back to London for her best friend's wedding and finally thinking it was a good idea but now here she was, her dear boss was giving up on the will to live another day in this cruel world and Becky was having an affair with her ex-wife.

She sighed as she brought her head back to face Freen, she could see the love and worry in Freen's eyes...how could Becky have been so stupid to leave in the first place, she loved Freen more than anything else in this world...years that they could have still been married.

"I'm so sorry for everything Freen" Becky spoke softly as her fingertip now traced over the furrowed lines on Freen's forehead as she looked at the nurse in confusion.

"Sorry about what babe" Freen asked as she brought Becky between her legs holding her hips in place as Becky's saddened eyes looked into hers.

"For everything, ruining our marriage...running away to the other side of the world when I should have fought for us...I should have learnt to forgive myself and not run away...I could have been here for you. for Irin when she was sick."

"Hey, stop" Freen snapped as she brought Becky as close as she could.

"You needed to go, you needed to sort whatever demons you had locked up inside you... my love for you has never changed Rebecca, well maybe I love you that little bit more because I lost you, but you came back, and I appreciate your sexy body that much more now" Freen smirked as her eyes glanced down Becky's body.

"My point is I love you BB...you're back where you belong, and you've been amazing being there for Irin these past few weeks so stop being so hard on yourself ok" Freen said as Becky's face softened.

Becky knew she was feeling somewhat vulnerable these past few weeks, but Freen was her rock. She couldn't bear to think of losing her again.

"I love you too" Becky sniffed as Freen brushed her thumb over Becky's damp cheek as she leaned forward taking Becky's lips against her own.

Becky's arms wrapped around Freen as she moaned feeling Freen's tongue brush forcefully against her own. She needed this, needed release from everything.

Gliding her hands down Freen's scrubs she lifted the hem of Freen's top swiftly over her head causing their lips to briefly break a part but in one swift move Freen had the nurse spun around on her desk as she attacked Becky's lips hungrily removing her own scrub pants first before reaching for Becky's leggings.

"God, I want you to fuck me so badly" Becky moaned lying back against the papers on Freen's desk as Freen began to strip Becky's clothing one by one and discarding them onto the floor.

Becky's body jerked forward as she felt Freen's tongue against her navel piercing, she loved the feeling of Freen's tongue anywhere on her body but since she came back to London and Freen had found out about Becky's new piercing she knew Freen couldn't get enough of it which turned Becky on even more.

Freen smiled against Becky's hip bone as she nibbled against the skin lightly listening to Becky groan knowing full well Becky was beyond turned on, this wasn't going to take much for Becky to be screaming out her name while she fucked her.